Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

Could you people loving not?????

We tried, but for every subreddit we got shut down the creeps made three more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"chubby bunny"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Dixville posted:

Is she trying to scroll down on printed writing?

Edit now that I watch it again that has to be it, I was so dumbfounded I couldn't believe what I was seeing

She better be drunk

She's on acid

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

She's on acid

Jokes on you. That's actually a phone she's holding, it's the year 2042 and that's what they look like now. You're the one on acid, what you've experienced as your entire life to this point has been a hallucination. Please wake up.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If she was smart, she'd at least try to obscure it with matching socks and a bracelet or something underneath around the other ankle.

Then again, if she was smart she wouldn't have done something that ended in house-arrest.

I'm going to guess that enough of her regulars are sympathetic to that sort of situation that having a visible ankle monitor actually improves her tips.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Gripweed posted:

Taking a creepshot of a woman at work and posting it online but it's OK because you're doing it so people can laugh at her

Nice meltdown.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

BiggerBoat posted:

She's on acid

Or Ambien. First time I took it I thought "oh I'll browse the forums for a bit until it kicks in and I get tired." Some time later my bf walked into the room and caught me frantically poking my monitor like it was a touch screen, baffled as to why it wasn't working. After laughing his rear end off he wisely dragged me to bed.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

bike tory posted:

Jokes on you. That's actually a phone she's holding, it's the year 2042 and that's what they look like now. You're the one on acid, what you've experienced as your entire life to this point has been a hallucination. Please wake up.

Vanilla Slims

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I feel bad for anyone who hasn't gotten this hosed up

Though I also feel bad for anyone who has

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Karate Bastard posted:

Could you people loving not?????

Awesome, I was afraid I was gonna go all of 2018 without hearing a "you people" in the wild.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
I was dozing off while reading a paper back once and caught myself doing that. Your brain can re-wire itself remarkably.

Astronauts have been known to drop poo poo because they forget about gravity once back on earth.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

https://twitter.com/dubravka/status/1079534657606246400?s=19

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

deoju posted:

Astronauts have been known to drop poo poo because they forget about gravity once back on earth.

I've seen videos where that happened. It's amazing what you can get used to. Dude dropped his pen and looked every other direction before he looked down.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I've seen videos where that happened. It's amazing what you can get used to. Dude dropped his pen and looked every other direction before he looked down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVxaL8CAO4M this video?

How could anybody watch this and think this is actually real? It's pretty drat obvious that they're just joking around.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

MizPiz posted:

I feel bad for anyone who hasn't gotten this hosed up

Though I also feel bad for anyone who has

Getting super hosed up and being an ~18 month old toddler who is used to using an ipad are the two leading causes of trying to scroll down on a static image.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Memento posted:

Getting super hosed up and being an ~18 month old toddler who is used to using an ipad are the two leading causes of trying to scroll down on a static image.

Zardoz takes place in 2293
:goonsay:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Frookles pls.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Slorp slorp I'm a hlorp.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I suppose in the British version of this one they're all named Suzy

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Data Graham posted:

I suppose in the British version of this one they're all named Suzy

In the Toto version they're all called Holda

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Weird Johnny Cash knew so many Walkthe's.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Love everything about this.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

These two legit got chuckles out of me

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

This one made me laugh.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

In the Toto version they're all called Holda

:hmmyes:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/0qnfja6.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Soiled Meat

Besesoth posted:

Awesome, I was afraid I was gonna go all of 2018 without hearing a "you people" in the wild.

Sorry am I slipping? What's the new thing? You fuckers?

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karate Bastard posted:

Sorry am I slipping? What's the new thing? You fuckers?

all y'whomstve

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

don't mind besesoth, they're a little sensitive

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I'm probably an idiot, but I don't get why the majority of these are funny.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Mushika posted:

I'm probably an idiot, but I don't get why the majority of these are funny.

I didn't either, so I put that poster on ignore so I didn't have to see those huge posts of stuff I don't care for.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

hooah posted:

I didn't either, so I put that poster on ignore so I didn't have to see those huge posts of stuff I don't care for.

I may follow suit.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Frookles pls.

Lmao

Extremely blessed

hooah posted:

I think the joke is how horrible/stupid they are

The "then talk to each other" one was actually kinda funny. I'm sure that joke has been around a long time though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Soiled Meat
Ok I can roll with that.

Could all y'whomstve loving not?????