Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Had to sleep for work today so I missed all the silly wrestling but I’m definitely catching up after i get home.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

tao of lmao posted:

Had to sleep for work today so I missed all the silly wrestling but I’m definitely catching up after i get home.

u7nable to work today because i went to bed at 3 am and fell asleep to the word "chungus" being said 10000 times

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Sorry boss cab’t make it in today. Got the chungas something fierce

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Got drunk and fell asleep simulwatching the thon and wormstream.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

when i got up i overheard them read a donation by wormskull they didnt understand, and they laughed that he was having a conversation with himself through donations

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/LuckyDeliciousWrenchCeilingCat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's hard to know if it was a dream or some kind of... vision, we'll say, inspired by sleep deprivation and leaving the stream on but it was me and Bob were going to Zeldathon as tag teamers for one of the games and it included us being on a Hogwarts style train together and some of the antics we got up to and at some point someone in the chat got Bob flaming them about how they always say things like "Why didn't you play the song correctly?" during parts where you play a ocarina or whatever. But maybe that was ThunderScott lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/355876736?t=40h28m10s Here's the ZCW for the morons who hosed up and missed it. It's awesome so check it out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Smoople couch hype.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

It's hard to know if it was a dream or some kind of... vision, we'll say, inspired by sleep deprivation and leaving the stream on but it was me and Bob were going to Zeldathon as tag teamers for one of the games and it included us being on a Hogwarts style train together and some of the antics we got up to and at some point someone in the chat got Bob flaming them about how they always say things like "Why didn't you play the song correctly?" during parts where you play a ocarina or whatever. But maybe that was ThunderScott lol.

It’s a long way to Mars. Space train makes sense imo.

Wormskull posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/355876736?t=40h28m10s Here's the ZCW for the morons who hosed up and missed it. It's awesome so check it out.

And thank you for this I’m real excited to watch!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Farley-Spade style buddy comedy of me and Bob traveling through the most hosed up parts of Florida and the American south trying to get to Zeldathon,

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Farley-Spade style buddy comedy of me and Bob traveling through the most hosed up parts of Florida and the American south trying to get to Zeldathon,
lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
skyward sword is so drat long

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

This is the third runner and he's still got like 4 hours left lmfao.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
24 hour normal run

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/ExcitedObedientFlamingoCorgiDerp lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklingConfidentAyeayeSaltBae

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im glad i cant watch now cuz even seeing fresh clips that show its still running is distressing me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a hype crew right now.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
the worst part is when they started last night and there was a non stop binging noise coming from the game and idk if it was because fi had to give 50 tutorials per second or if because they were at low health because the low health alarm starts at 2 and a half hearts in this game?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the worst part is when they started last night and there was a non stop binging noise coming from the game and idk if it was because fi had to give 50 tutorials per second or if because they were at low health because the low health alarm starts at 2 and a half hearts in this game?

the low health alarm starts high and they give you extra health early cuz they expect you to be too dumb to figure out the motion controls

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's both. Someone in chat was spamming "For the love of GOD PRESS C" lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They couldn't hear it cuz of Jackson doing accordion requests though.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

it was the stamina alarm

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

it also starts warning you youre at low wiimote battery at like 40% so they just have to listen to fi tell them to change batteries through half of the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skyward Sword ftw.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
llmfao at all this ss info

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My favorite part of Skyward Sword is the Wiimote that's on screen for all 60 hours of listening to Fi tutorials.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you can turn that off but obviously speedrunners never do

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Choco is a SS speed runner so peep this poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

not taking off the heros mask in wind waker was a troll and i wont hear it any other way

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope Ppeach2011 puts on a full ghillie suit again this year and uses the Wii Sniper accessory for Link's Crossbow Training again. That poo poo's hype.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

are they gonna play the nintendoland zelda game again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably. They play em all.