Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Louis CK was never funny. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

SurgicalOntologist posted:

gently caress, 2009.

This isn't really helping.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Sephyr posted:

My admin teacher said that bears punch down from above, making a sinking graph line. Bull strike from below and gore upwards, making a rising line.

Could be bullshit, but it's the all I heard on the matter.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure it's a 'bull' market since bulls are attracted to red and a 'bear' market since black is the most common bear.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

gently caress, 2009.

Bernie bros can't even keep their dates straight. :smug:

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013
Bulls will charge as a group, blindly pursuing whatever looks like a good target. Bears hibernate and sit on their savings until better times

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

gently caress 2009.
I made the decision to get a graduate degree in 2009 so yeah, I agree with this sentiment.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Louis CK (and Ricky Gervais) also got wayyyy too excited about getting to use in N-word while in the company of Chris Rock on HBO’s Talking Funny. At least Seinfeld knew better in this instance.

vaginadeathgrip
Jun 18, 2003

all them bitches can't handle my sassy ass mouth

Waltzing Along posted:

Louis CK was never funny. :colbert:

That thing that was really popular that is no longer cool? Just want everyone to know I never liked it :smug:

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

RuanGacho posted:

This isn't really helping.

Actually, I was making a point beyond my own person political development, but I'm happy to defend that if I have to. Anyways, it's not complicated. That's when I first became disillusioned with the Democratic Party. Helping yet?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

vaginadeathgrip posted:

That thing that was really popular that is no longer cool? Just want everyone to know I never liked it :smug:

I never did. I was always confused why people would tell me to watch his show or his stand up and I'd be like, WTF is wrong with you. This guy suuuuuucks. And now no one likes him.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Actually, I was making a point beyond my own person political development, but I'm happy to defend that if I have to. Anyways, it's not complicated. That's when I first became disillusioned with the Democratic Party. Helping yet?
Yes, but could you be more specific because that puts you at least two years ahead of most people.

OWS was 2011, for context.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/1079476587605774346

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

What is he calling out Schumer for? Just brainworns?

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The hugest delays, of the hugest people

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

What is he calling out Schumer for? Just brainworns?

Schumer made him trip over his own dick in front of a national tv audience and admit to owning the shutdown. So now he’s desperately going “no you”

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TrueFactsStated is one of the dumbest people on earth, but even he somehow managed to dunk on Alan Dershowitz recently so that owned

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
lmao I just got that 28th amendment FWFWFWFW: sent to me.

Best part of it:

"7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts by and for themselves. "

Yeah let's just invalidate the entire congressional record and all that entails because...

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Schumer made him trip over his own dick in front of a national tv audience and admit to owning the shutdown. So now he’s desperately going “no you”

OK, that's what I figured was behind it - I didn't know if I was missing something specific about ambassador confirmation.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

I'm not sure I'd call a captive portal "unsecured". But it is often much worse than an unsecured wifi.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

How easy must it be to set up a spoofed WIFI portal that looks exactly like that in the main dining area and just collect all the data going through.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Me after paying 5 bucks for the Holiday Inn wifi password, doing a bad Russian accent: I'm in-ski...

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

I never did. I was always confused why people would tell me to watch his show or his stand up and I'd be like, WTF is wrong with you. This guy suuuuuucks. And now no one likes him.

just want to chime in to say congratulations

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Pelosi did most of that. But admitting to that means admitting that he was outsmarted by a woman so he's instead going after Schumer.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Crain posted:

How easy must it be to set up a spoofed WIFI portal that looks exactly like that in the main dining area and just collect all the data going through.

Russia probably already done it.

Also I still can't believe this is the timeline despite all of Donnie's incompetence , his password sec and 3 factor auth. is actually pretty good.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Rent-A-Cop posted:

I made the decision to get a graduate degree in 2009 so yeah, I agree with this sentiment.

*Looks up from applications*

Shhhh....

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Every single room at Maralago is bugged by more than one nation.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

PhazonLink posted:

Russia probably already done it.

Also I still can't believe this is the timeline despite all of Donnie's incompetence , his password sec and 3 factor auth. is actually pretty good.

I just love this reply, twitter is consistently amusing

https://twitter.com/kelly2277/status/1079517233162960896

quote:

SAN FRANCISCO – October 14, 2015 – Cloud4Wi today announced the deployment of more than 1000 Wi-Fi hotspots, serving more than 350 businesses in Russia thanks to its successful partnership with Enforta, Russia’s largest fixed wireless operator. Cloud4Wi and Enforta will be presenting a case study of their partnership at the Wi-Fi Global Congress in San Jose (CA) on October 12-15, 2015. The presentation will take place on October 15 at 5:30 pm in the Main Theatre during the Congress Stream “Wi-Fi Monetization”.

“Cloud4Wi helps managed service providers create new revenue streams. Enhanced Guest Wi-Fi enables them to find new customers and serve existing customers in new ways” said Andrea Calcagno, CEO and Co-Founder of Cloud4Wi. “We are pleased that Enforta has chosen Cloud4Wi to seize the huge business opportunity offered by the Wi-Fi in Russia. We believe this long-lasting and productive partnership will bring great business results for both”.

Since 2014, Enforta has deployed about nearly 1,100 Wi-Fi hotspots, serving more than 350 enterprise customers, including Ikea, Burger King and Lukoil. They seek to increase the number of hotspots to more than 15,000 by 2017.

“Cloud4Wi is the most interesting platform we have seen,” Victor Ratnikov, CEO of Enforta said. “It offers our customers powerful marketing tools and valuable in-store analytics enabling them to act upon shoppers’ purchase path. At the same time, the platform provides us with the maximum flexibility and scalability in managing Wi-Fi services.”

Cloud4Wi is an innovative cloud platform that enhances Guest Wi-Fi at venues (retail stores, restaurants and shopping malls among other places). Using Cloud4Wi, Enforta customers collect shoppers demographic and behavioral data, gathered anonymously or associated with specific named customers. This information enables Enforta customers to deliver shoppers with personalized marketing messages before, during and after a shopping experience. Plus, the Cloud4Wi platform allows Enforta customers to spread their brand on social media networks. Users can easily Like, post, check-in and follow the business providing Wi-Fi on social media in just a few clicks.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

RuanGacho posted:

Yes, but could you be more specific because that puts you at least two years ahead of most people.

OWS was 2011, for context.

I guess I was ahead of the curve. For me it was his cabinet and his response to the financial crisis. Also not prosecuting anyone from the Bush admin. Later on his foreign policy deepened my disillusionment but it definitely started in 2009.

Electorally speaking, every time a Democrat lost (my state/district), they did so with my vote. Anytime they won, they did so without my vote, 2004 and 2008 being the only exceptions. I'm proud to have never helped a Republican win and I don't like the talking point that "not voting is a vote for R". That's all I was saying. Some people live in blue states where you could just as easily say "not voting is a vote for D".

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Every single room at Maralago is bugged by more than one nation.

Bugged by regular old bugs too

https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article100482407.html

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Party Plane Jones posted:

I just love this reply, twitter is consistently amusing

https://twitter.com/kelly2277/status/1079517233162960896

Are you loving kidding me?

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Crain posted:

Are you loving kidding me?

@TrueFactsStated and the creator of this GoFundMe seem like legitimate sources we should be quoting in this thread:

https://www.gofundme.com/4lvpzbc

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

I guess I was ahead of the curve. For me it was his cabinet and his response to the financial crisis. Also not prosecuting anyone from the Bush admin. Later on his foreign policy deepened my disillusionment but it definitely started in 2009.

Electorally speaking, every time a Democrat lost (my state/district), they did so with my vote. Anytime they won, they did so without my vote, 2004 and 2008 being the only exceptions. I'm proud to have never helped a Republican win and I don't like the talking point that "not voting is a vote for R". That's all I was saying. Some people live in blue states where you could just as easily say "not voting is a vote for D".

The frustrating thing is that it everyone who thought like you voted in primaries and the general, we would be the most left country on the planet.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

B B posted:

@TrueFactsStated and the creator of this GoFundMe seem like legitimate sources we should be quoting in this thread:

https://www.gofundme.com/4lvpzbc

Ah...well then.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

c'mon REALLY.

https://twitter.com/postpolitics/status/1079808992958992384

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

I voted for Hillary despite living in the bluest of blue states. But gently caress your "pampering" poo poo and gently caress your attempt to gain the high ground when you're arguing for policies that have caused harm and death to people.

Oh you voted for Hillary? I guess thst means you endorse warcrimes and bombing the poor, according to your own brokebrained logic, you illiterate dumbass.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Oh hey 600 posts, maybe some news- Nope just bad comedian poo poo all the way down. God help us.

I'm glad Mattis is raising the middle finger on the way out but I'm pretty nervous about what happens to the military without a competent SecDef? Cuz I don't think Trump will even be able to appoint a competent one as no one wants to accept a position from him.

VVV- Who ya gonna believe? Him or your lying eyes?

mistaya fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Dec 31, 2018

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Who's to say what the truth is?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mistaya posted:

Oh hey 600 posts, maybe some news- Nope just bad comedian poo poo all the way down. God help us.

I'm glad Mattis is raising the middle finger on the way out but I'm pretty nervous about what happens to the military without a competent SecDef? Cuz I don't think Trump will even be able to appoint a competent one as no one wants to accept a position from him.

don't worry, it's never had a competent secdef to begin with and trump won't change that any time soon

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

mistaya posted:

Trump can appoint someone from the military again before the seven year cool down period is up and get a waver again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's annoying when these guys leave and try to act above it all. don't take the loving job.