Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Whiteman is the Air Force base btw

e: and my first new year's snipe good night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Who What Now posted:

Who the gently caress is this supposed to be aimed at?

If I had to guess, it was a poorly chosen retort to Putin's decision to base their stealth bombers in the Caribbean. 2 Russian stealth bombers landed in Venezuela a couple of weeks ago. The Cold War is ramping up again, quietly- and this is exactly the kind of scenario I feared would unfold with an unchecked Putin on the world stage.

I fully expect Putin to start rattling his sabers the more pressure is put on Trump, to remind Trump he's Putin's bitch, and to scare the general populace of the US while impeachment proceedings start- because Russia thrives on disruption and chaos (remember that Russian spy ship that chugged up and down the East Coast after the inauguration? What the gently caress was THAT all about...) so I would expect more of the same in the coming year.

It's going to be a wild year!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Splatmaster posted:

If I had to guess, it was a poorly chosen retort to Putin's decision to base their stealth bombers in the Caribbean. 2 Russian stealth bombers landed in Venezuela a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe but can we not immediately pull out the B-2s because those are terrifying, not-funny things. A single mission with a single B-2 could be the fuse that creates a crisis that wouldn't end for decades.

And here's where some retard poster here tries to smugly say "ACTUALLY, that will never happen because..." THEN STOP PULLING THOSE PLANES OUT AS A THREAT IF IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN YOU GODDAMNED IDIOTS

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Oh.

LOL how desensitized to America am I that this didn't even register?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Bogus Adventure posted:

I thought it was more that it's located in Lynchburg

Which is a massive loving lol

It was this yes

Holy loving ghoulish :lol:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Under Cover of Shutdown, Trump Admin Quietly Moves to Deprive 'American People of Their Right to Know What Government Is Doing'

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/12/31/under-cover-shutdown-trump-admin-quietly-moves-deprive-american-people-their-right

quote:

A proposed new rule (pdf) filed to the Federal Register on Friday would enable the department—which, along with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), has been responsible for pushing through President Donald Trump's widely condemned regulatory rollbacks—to ignore public records requests that officials deem too "unreasonably burdensome."

This should be mega fun when Republicans no longer control everything and their own law comes back to bite them while they lay on the floor and pound their fists in a temper tantrum due to their own past efforts.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Splatmaster posted:

Yeah we need to get rid of Trump asap. This is a deleted tweet from the Strategic Air Command earlier today. Who the gently caress did this and thought "Oh, yeah! This is a good idea!"

Someone living in Trump's world, that's who.

https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/1079866592077303809

You can’t not include this (now deleted) tweet also

e; #PeaceIsOurProfession

<insert scenes of mass murder>

Dr.Caligari fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jan 1, 2019

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dr.Caligari posted:

Lmao this is like commercials made for a 12 year old /Trump

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1079900120047603713?s=21

Still goin today

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lol the idiot author of the article frames it as an unfortunate unintended consequence instead of what it actually is, which is an intentional act implementing a policy hostile to public goods. If it cant be sold to oligarchs this admin is against it

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Translation: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Adderall, NEVER HEARD OF IT! MEXICOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Dr.Caligari posted:

e; #PeaceIsOurProfession

<insert scenes of mass murder>

That is bad

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Always remember Jiffy Condoms

#Deterrence #Assurance

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It is New Year’s Eve and I’m laying around sick looking at Trump tweets

Oddly appropriate. He’s still goin

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1079902957938925568?s=21

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Kashuno posted:

"Bells" and "whistle" is what trump calls his balls and cock

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Power Khan posted:

Telling that they show a couple of chinese tourists

Have you been to a NP recently? the foreign tourists outnumber the Americans like 3 to 1.

Visiting a National Park means getting off your fat rear end and going Outside, so this is not surprising at all.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Catastrophe posted:

Maybe but can we not immediately pull out the B-2s because those are terrifying, not-funny things. A single mission with a single B-2 could be the fuse that creates a crisis that wouldn't end for decades.

And here's where some retard poster here tries to smugly say "ACTUALLY, that will never happen because..." THEN STOP PULLING THOSE PLANES OUT AS A THREAT IF IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN YOU GODDAMNED IDIOTS
Yes, better to ignore Russia's continuous aggression, I'm sure they've learned their lesson from Georgia and Ukraine and will be all white and fluffy from now on.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1079906462753869825?s=21

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Didnt he make this same tweet last month?

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Kashuno posted:

Yes yesss

I can’t wait until he trades all of our drones, satellites and armor for forged broadswords and shields

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

how can somebody be this dumb, and not only remember to breath 24 hours a day, but also become president of a country? :psyduck:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lol, I got half way through this and had to check the date

Pissbaby is mad he can't go to his MarALago party

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

protip: the us air force has not had to fight in any significant fashion for the past 40 years and the last time a stealth plane was out to bomb something other than a canadian embassy it was shot down by anti-aircraft defense systems from the mid 60s

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao this is his most c-spam mod-good brains idea yet

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

The Glumslinger posted:

Lol, I got half way through this and had to check the date

Pissbaby is mad he can't go to his MarALago party

yeah but there will be an entire month of rallies in february underscored by some it's ok to be white poo poo to cheer up tomp

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lmao dude loves his wheels

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Pretty soon he'll be yelling about how we need a border wheel with canada

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

the tweet when you realize your brain is more smooth than a wheel

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Haha wtf it's like those trite little quotes from Civilization 4, 5 or 6 except they are completely loving stupid in context and out of it.

Someone get Sean Bean to read these and make a giant fart sound at the end of each one.

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jan 1, 2019

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

George H.W. oval office posted:

Lmao dude loves his wheels

Biggest :hmbol: when you realize he didn't park all those trucks around the golf course for privacy, but instead because he just LOVES HIS loving TRUCKS

*Pissbaby president making noises like traffic and c-spam mods under the resolute desk in an effort to avoid actual work*

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Trump wants to produce the Great Wall but Mike Pence keeps using going for animal husbandry.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol no way

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Mods please rename the thread Walls and Wheels and CSPAM Mods

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Powershift posted:

how can somebody be this dumb, but also become president of a country? :psyduck:

I'll give you a hint.

The people that voted for our cspam mod in chief legitimately believe he's a genius that is much, much smarter than they are.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

Yes, better to ignore Russia's continuous aggression, I'm sure they've learned their lesson from Georgia and Ukraine and will be all white and fluffy from now on.

guys I think I found The Problem

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'll give you a hint.

The people that voted for our cspam mod in chief legitimately believe he's a genius that is much, much smarter than they are.

Can you imagine being that stupid?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Can you imagine being that stupid?

GEOTUS

They call him loving GEOTUS

God Emporer of the United States

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer