Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

C2C - 2.0 posted:

It's already off to a crackin' start. Walking down Toulouse, weaving thru the crowds, some random woman got in my face and screamed "BITCH!" as loud as she could and just went about her business.

dude do you work at Molly's, that place ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

quote:

Asked about the prospect of competing against the liberal senator, Trump welcomed the challenged.

"So, we’ll see how she does, I wish her well, I hope she does well, I’d love to run against her," Trump said.

Asked if he believes Warren could win, Trump's response was antagonistic. "Well, that I don't know, you’d have to ask her psychiatrist," he said.

gently caress off.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

dude do you work at Molly's, that place ruled

No but I know a couple people who do. It is indeed a good time.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

McCloud posted:

Oh you voted for Hillary? I guess thst means you endorse warcrimes and bombing the poor, according to your own brokebrained logic, you illiterate dumbass.

Yes, I made the personal choice to endorse a lesser evil and I've made my peace with it. However, I wouldn't blame someone for choosing not to legitimize evil instead. I'm sure you thought this was some super slam, but sorry to disappoint you

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ague Proof posted:

gently caress off.

lol dude constantly melts down for the entire world to see.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
e: Thought this was more recent than it was. Whoops

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ague Proof posted:

gently caress off.

i think she has a pretty good chance against him at least more then clinton did. it sucks that she tried to do the DNA testing poo poo because that was dumb as hell. what i worry about is that she won't hit back on trump and will try to do the west wing high ground poo poo constantly.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

skylined! posted:

Look back at his catalogue of Edgy Funnyguy Stuff through this new lens of ‘forced voyeur masturbator who picks on young adults making change after watching classmates be murdered’ and there’s a good chance you will no longer find any of it funny. Maybe some of his writing but his stand up has always been this awful angry old man edgelord mess.

The part about him hating deer is still funny.

The part about him being freaked out that his date wanted him to rape her are loving hilarious, but for different reasons.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Thank your lucky stars. I'm about to go bartend in the French Quarter for the next 9 hours or so. I'd give years off my life to be at home right now.

Bless you and good luck.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Party Plane Jones posted:

:siren: Be safe y'all this New Year's Eve, don't drink and drive like a shitlord. :siren:

Staying in bed eating weed and hydrocodone recovering from a surgery.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

:siren: Be safe y'all this New Year's Eve, don't drink and drive like a shitlord. :siren:

we got bottles upon bottles of fruity-rear end wine, ranging from an excellent port to ten liters of diluted rose table wine

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

Staying in bed eating weed and hydrocodone recovering from a surgery.

Same minus the surgery.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

If you host the party, you never have to drive anywhere....

And by party I mean breakfast for dinner and my wife, I, and 4 friends drinking champagne in our pajamas.

Wine nerd edit: What port?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
If you’re not eating snacks and watching Space 1999 with friends what is even the point of your New Years Eve

Go look at a rosier form of what we hoped for the future, where the god damned moon leaves Earth’s orbit, presumably destroying the Earth, and then the moon has adventures

poo poo makes Star Trek TOS look positively tame, poo poo is wild, get the gently caress in and get confused

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Saxophone posted:

If you host the party, you never have to drive anywhere....

And by party I mean breakfast for dinner and my wife, I, and 4 friends drinking champagne in our pajamas.

Wine nerd edit: What port?

from some fuckin unknown* Wisconsin winery that fuckin owns

pieper

* - by which I mean I, a Texan, had never heard of it

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

they also have a black raspberry porch wine that tastes like, well, black raspberry

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

technically the rose table wine isn't diluted, it's exactly the same abv it came out of my uncle's basement

which is to say five-ish

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I've got such a loving head cold I don't think I'll drink anything.

On the plus side I have a crystal head vodka skull purchased for consumption election night 16, which I thought would be for celebration. I've had the empty skull in my den since then. My wife just told me her plan is the day Trump leaves office she's going to take that thing and loving shatter it. I love her so much.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
i am stuck at home. my girlfriend lives too far away for any kind of get together and my other friends are all busy.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

On the plus side I have a crystal head vodka skull purchased for consumption election night 16, which I thought would be for celebration. I've had the empty skull in my den since then. My wife just told me her plan is the day Trump leaves office she's going to take that thing and loving shatter it. I love her so much.

January 2025 gonna be lit at your house

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Don't, that is the containment unit for Dan Akroyd's blowjob ghost

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
We were going to go to a pub before noticed the $15 cover charge so now we're going to have a potluck dinner and watch The Last Dragon.

Also godspeed you poor N.O. bartending goon. That's gotta be hell.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

It's very *coughs* smooth.

vaginadeathgrip
Jun 18, 2003

all them bitches can't handle my sassy ass mouth
I never left my pajamas today. Doing some laundry AND just L-I-V-I-N.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

GoutPatrol posted:

Don't, that is the containment unit for Dan Akroyd's blowjob ghost

Well poo poo now I'm going to smash it right away

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Well poo poo now I'm going to smash it right away

That scene baffled me as a kid and I'm only slightly less baffled by it all these years later.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

1glitch0 posted:

That scene baffled me as a kid and I'm only slightly less baffled by it all these years later.

Dan Akroyd: What if a ghost didn't want to be caught? It would blow you, right?

Harold Ramis: Dan, I'm not really sure we need to explore

Dan Akroyd: Well it's in the script now

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

1glitch0 posted:

By the time Ghostbusters was released I'd long since already seen the blowjob emergency autopilot bit from Airplane...

:rip: my innocence...

EDIT: My parents took me to the drive in to see "Dirty Harry" not long after it came out, and later on "Death Wish" so my claims of innocence are a bit inaccurate.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

1glitch0 posted:

"Dan are you having a good time?"

"Eh I dunno, this movie is fine but it feels like it's missing something..."

"How about if a ghost just goes to town on your dinkus unprompted and never mentioned again?"

"NOW we're makin movies!"

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Dan Akroyd: What if a ghost didn't want to be caught? It would blow you, right?

Harold Ramis: Dan, I'm not really sure we need to explore

Dan Akroyd: Well it's in the script now

Harold Ramis: But do we need the Napoleon military outfit?

Dan Akroyd: YES!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1079906462753869825?s=21

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

USPOL: Some things NEVER get better and NEVER change.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Your Boy Fancy posted:

If you’re not eating snacks and watching Space 1999 with friends what is even the point of your New Years Eve

Go look at a rosier form of what we hoped for the future, where the god damned moon leaves Earth’s orbit, presumably destroying the Earth, and then the moon has adventures

poo poo makes Star Trek TOS look positively tame, poo poo is wild, get the gently caress in and get confused

Space 1999 is one of those shows that people keep trying to develop modern remakes of, but it keeps getting shipwrecked in Development Hell because no one can surmount the hurtle of its "this was made in the 60s by people who don't know what science is" premise.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

BonoMan posted:

USPOL: Some things NEVER get better and NEVER change.

Mods, please

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

Actually he was extremely funny and him turning out to be a sex pest was kind of a shock because he really came off as aware of his privilege in his comedy. Honestly it kinda makes him worse, he knew what he was doing was wrong.

A tonne of his comedy was about him being a giant child with 0 impulse control. "I can't walk past a cinnabon without stuffing my maw", "I sometimes need to jerk it in the middle of the day". Him whipping it out in front of female coworkers and not stopping to think about the consequences/harm didn't suprise me at all.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Donald Trump thinks all of society is 2 things, walls and wheels.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

what a deranged moron.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1079902957938925568

Feeling cute rn, might delete this bill later.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1079888205351145472

:qq:

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Did slats not poll well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Your Boy Fancy posted:

I feel marathon watching Black Mirror for the first time alone in the dark sets a more appropriate tone.