Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

mad.radhu posted:

I think 2019 will be the year I reply to every Trump Tweet with buffluigi.png

This is true courage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRX6sSvB7kE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if you think anything you do or resolve means poo poo then lmao, have fun re-riding the 2018 carosel anybody with a brain as already ridden and taken lessons from

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Happy new year, I love you all

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

psh lmao my name is A Normie Poster and im making posts and photoshops to the endgame of justice being meted out and labors of good being recognized

lmao

what a stupid rear end in a top hat you have to be

nobody will ever thank you for your service, you'll be gutted alive and so will you children, happy loving new years

in modern shitposting, you'll die like a dog for no good reason

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I hope the rain keeps my dumbass neighbors from lighting firecrackers in the parking lot at midnight

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Joementum posted:

yeah, they cancelled the fireworks here in vermont

TRUMP!

same but cxld bc it's dangerously cold so instead they're doin them on saturday oh also it's nebraska and not vermont

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Baloogan posted:

pence researched animal husbandry

"researched"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

Because, through trial and error, youtube's algorithm has been found to be easily gameable.

Inject a baby doll with a needle with a video title that includes the word "spiderman"? guaranteed 1 million views. Why? nobody knows for sure, but it loving works.
:shuckyes:

ShriekingMarxist posted:

i have 0 reason to believe this but it is now 100% the factual truth and i'd die for its honor

they made their original fortune from that brothel. that's true.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Bethamphetamine posted:

Because, through trial and error, youtube's algorithm has been found to be easily gameable.

Inject a baby doll with a needle with a video title that includes the word "spiderman"? guaranteed 1 million views. Why? nobody knows for sure, but it loving works.

tons of views are view farms tbh

it's like the matrix but instead of humans its tens of thousands of phones visiting websites, watching videos, pumping up post counts with the cry of TRUMP, etc

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

The Snoo posted:

I hope the rain keeps my dumbass neighbors from lighting firecrackers in the parking lot at midnight

lol look how naive you are

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Duscat posted:

i dunno that's more scrooge mcduck than c. montgomery burns, p sure the trumps sold something to the nazis, possibly slaves

this was in like 1898 or some poo poo so that could also be true

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

if you think anything you do or resolve means poo poo then lmao, have fun re-riding the 2018 carosel anybody with a brain as already ridden and taken lessons from

I like to ensure my brain is just on the edge of broken so I can get the worst hits non-stop

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the year of the depends adult undergarment

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ShriekingMarxist posted:

in modern shitposting, you'll die like a dog for no good reason

ya but that's like the thing I both predict for myself and all others so no worries

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
give me that ol fashioned wheel n wall

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

trumo!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol look how naive you are

they'll still do it but also probably at 4am when the rain clears up

kill me

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

Epic High Five posted:

psh lmao my name is A Normie Poster and im making posts and photoshops to the endgame of justice being meted out and labors of good being recognized

lmao

what a stupid rear end in a top hat you have to be

nobody will ever thank you for your service, you'll be gutted alive and so will you children, happy loving new years

joke's on you i dont have any kids and my cats will loving annihilate anyone who steps to me

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

lamo it’s pouring rain in Manhattan

hahahaha :krakentoot:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

it's like the matrix but instead of humans its tens of thousands of phones visiting websites, watching videos, pumping up post counts with the cry of TRUMP, etc

lmfao @ libertarian paul bot shitlords who think that some ever widening fractal of overseers would stop them from complete serfdom within a week

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schmoe Cwead posted:

give me that ol fashioned wheel n wall

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

arent half of youtube views just farmers or w/e the official name is

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I hate noise everything is too loud I wanna go live in the woods

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

things never get better

the president

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
cspam getting into the holiday mood

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

euphronius posted:

the year of the depends adult undergarment

year of the trail-size dove bar

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

i'm so happy we live in hell now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

like lmao your best case scenario is having a deck to crawl under as you die unrecognized and unloved, how sunny can you get

we're all gonna get annihilated and die in the middle of what will become an unexamined wilderness area, our bones will become fertiziler and i will be the most useful thing we've ever done

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

euphronius posted:

three Kims

will certainly thrill him

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Snoo posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Snoo posted:

my family dragged me to a party and there’s a live band it’s loud as poo poo and everyone is just yelling trump for some reason

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:hellyeah:

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

The Snoo posted:

stay safe woodland snoo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

my family dragged me to a party and there’s a live band it’s loud as poo poo and everyone is just yelling trump for some reason

oh my god you're in this thread except IRL

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

year if the tucks Medicated pad

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you're in the upside down

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol. it's better than the lead pipes in anceint rome

Adbot