Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ShriekingMarxist posted:

coke just makes me more angry, i dunno why anyone does it

i do drugs to stop being angry

i broke my ability to get personally angry at anybody a long time ago and so coke actually lowers my ambient level of cold fury at everything

that said all coke is blood coke and its super expensive so i avoid it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I had like 4 drinks total tonight? and people kept trying to get me to eat and lol at that. I actually dont think ive eaten in like 36h now that I think about it

ive had half a bottle of scotch, and 2 bottles of champaign and i feel completely sober atm

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

rear end cobra posted:

:swoon:

im in love with rudy, dax from ds9 and the girl im actually in love with. rudy the most

https://twitter.com/tonyposnanski/status/1079845566555848705

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Baloogan posted:

ive had half a bottle of scotch, and 2 bottles of champaign and i feel completely sober atm

my 4-5 vodka sprites have me pretty hosed up but alcohol makes coke a lot better so thats probably whats holding me back

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I had like 4 drinks total tonight? and people kept trying to get me to eat and lol at that. I actually dont think ive eaten in like 36h now that I think about it

you're a breatharian we get it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I've put on like 10-20lbs since working up north anyways, its probably better I dont eat (lol i know its loving bad)

how far north? you up in yukon?

yes

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

heres your 50000 dollars tony

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

looking thru my poo poo im like its inane how much ive improved in a year with truly no education in it and minimal guidance. each and every one of you can improve on the thing you like doing and can become an expert at the thing you loved doing thru practice mega fast too

except posting

my posting has actually improved greatly

yes this bad is "improved"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
how is the coke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

id pretty much kiss anyone anytime for 50k

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Plans weren't confirmed to be on until 10pm at which point I had resigned myself to staying in aka already gotten drunk

Finished The Half Has Never Been Told and it turns out that not only was John Brown a legendary badass who was right about everything, but also pretty much everybody else back then who had any power was a huge cuck who loved slavery almost as much as they loved being a coward

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Baloogan posted:

how far north? you up in yukon?

yes

no, ontario "north", sault sainte marie (central ontario I guess)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

who wouldn't

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

how is the coke

meh, tastes like poo poo but i live in a smallish town so I take what i can get

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Going door to door with shotgun: "ITS CURTINS FOR YOU'

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hot Karl Marx posted:

no, ontario "north", sault sainte marie (central ontario I guess)

lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

the soo is 8h from where i live and its a loving shithole, i hated working there for 5 months this year

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I'd do a lot of things for that kind of money.

Brush my teeth, for one.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al! posted:

attention billionaire lurkers of cspam: :whatup:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I just came back from the hot tub still wine drinks ml happy ne wheats ya filthy animals

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thats south of what i think of as south canada

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ShriekingMarxist posted:

coke just makes me more angry, i dunno why anyone does it

i do drugs to stop being angry

cocaine plus alcohol literally does make more of the brain chemical that makes you angry. its responsible for a lot of the domestic abuse cases

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

thats south of what i think of as south canada

i live in the southern most region of canada so its all north for me lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

attention billionaire lurkers of cspam: :whatup:

2dcat is not a lurker

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
though no-where ontario is a loving desolate place

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF3reVVUbio

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i live in the southern most region of canada so its all north for me lol

hell yeah canada!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSowZcvoqr4

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Baloogan posted:

though no-where ontario is a loving desolate place

Jesus they didn't say Tillsonburg

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

i thought my city was bad for drugs but literally everyone i worked with in the soo was doing coke every day and Im not anywhere near that level. its a loving garbage dump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
seriously lol doug ford is your preimier

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

2dcat is not a lurker

2dcat is a coworker and therefore not gold digging material

https://twitter.com/the2dcat/status/1066711173226221568?s=19

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i thought my city was bad for drugs but literally everyone i worked with in the soo was doing coke every day and Im not anywhere near that level. its a loving garbage dump

its absurd how much drugs are in those job sites

i did a pipe inspection (this was like, 6 years ago) at one looking for hosed up culverts bascially bitch work and everyone was like, toasted, ya know

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

seriously lol doug ford is your preimier

dont blame me, i voted ndp. my riding has been blue for like 50 years anyways. theres more farmers than "city folk" in my riding so its not like my vote matters anyways

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

2dcat is a coworker and therefore not gold digging material

https://twitter.com/the2dcat/status/1066711173226221568?s=19

:hmmyes:

i was going to make a trump video for carnivale in december but i've put it on hold :radcat:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
AECON i respect, their sites drug test and like, theres respect

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
coke is super expensive and when you live on the edge of the earth its p much baking soda all of it, but the bad bitch ritual thing of it owns even if it’s incredibly stupid

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

its absurd how much drugs are in those job sites

i did a pipe inspection (this was like, 6 years ago) at one looking for hosed up culverts bascially bitch work and everyone was like, toasted, ya know

i work natural gas pipeline, and I gassed up a reserve near the soo and then had to come back for bell's fibre to the home project cause they sent a bunch of newbies to do that and they couldnt get any production done. all the guys who came from toronto area were pretty clean but all the local guys from the labourer hall in the soo were all huge junkies, and thats coming from a guy who does a fair bit. i also dont do anything stupid during the week cause i use large machines all day and im not an idiot and most of the locals were loving pasted 3/4 of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

coke is super expensive and when you live on the edge of the earth its p much baking soda all of it, but the bad bitch ritual thing of it owns even if it’s incredibly stupid

the stuff i got now is stepped on really bad but theres literally nothing i can do about it cause last time i tried to get mdma it ended up being 2cb and i tripped out loving hard and had a bad time