Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Silly Burrito posted:

BTW, if you’re making fun of UCF for declaring themselves national champs, I hope you’re making fun of USC for doing the same in 2003.

As if this isn't most longtime programs pre-BCS also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
LSU going to be calling goal line all out blitz and just try to get a lineman on the ball before its out

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
What a terrible drop by Thompkins

Clifford is going to be the starter next year, not Stevens. Kid throws an absolutely beautiful ball

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

This is like a Penn Wagers/Marc Curles game where the calls suck and players are teeing off on each other because the refs can't get this poo poo under control.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I totally get why players will sit out from playing in one of the 25ish meaningless bowl games that has a 6-6/7-5 matchup in front of a crowd of 10k people but a former BCS Bowl like the Fiesta Bowl is kind of a big deal to play in isn’t it?

no

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
Not sure what Delpit was supposed to do there but that's targeting by rule.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Silly Burrito posted:

BTW, if you’re making fun of UCF for declaring themselves national champs, I hope you’re making fun of USC for doing the same in 2003.

both of them deserved their titles

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State getting bullshit bad spots today

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Case McCoy could torch this LSU defense for 200

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Yay

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
what kind of stupid call was that

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

it pisses me off to no end that espn keeps calling them "self declared" when
a) it's ncaa recognized and
b) if (a) isn't good enough for you, then all nattys before 1998 are self declared

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Brosette doesn't deserve another carry until he starts accepting contact and pushing forward

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
How’s the UK-PSU game? I’m real invested in the targeting show that is LSU-UCF so I haven’t flipped over

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

maxallen posted:

it pisses me off to no end that espn keeps calling them "self declared" when
a) it's ncaa recognized and
b) if (a) isn't good enough for you, then all nattys before 1998 are self declared

Who cares dude

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
... Did LSU have the same playcall after the timeout?

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Dacoacho gonna turn some players into gumbo during the half.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

Devin White you idiot.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Lol

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Emron posted:

Who cares dude

my team is poo poo and will never recover
i hate everyone and everything so im constantly looking for reasons to hate life and be angry

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

maxallen posted:

it pisses me off to no end that espn keeps calling them "self declared"

Negotiating tactic

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
lmao wtf UCF

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Korranus posted:

Negotiating tactic

more like marketing tactic since they have exclusive broadcasting rights to the fraud that is the playoffs

no playoffs no nattys bring me back the pre-bcs

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

maxallen posted:

my team is poo poo and will never recover
i hate everyone and everything so im constantly looking for reasons to hate life and be angry

That's fair. I think we all can relate to that on some level

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The only way anyone in this game can score is if they get a turnover in like the redzone

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Sir Thats Gross posted:

How’s the UK-PSU game? I’m real invested in the targeting show that is LSU-UCF so I haven’t flipped over

The defenses are very good, the offenses and special teams not so much

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/Ry_Bass/status/1080184465249525765

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Sir Thats Gross posted:

Low scoring, it's ok.

I'm watching it on my laptop and have the Fiesta Bowl on the TV, which I feel is the right way to do it.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

This kicker is horrible. Kentucky is so lucky to even be in this game

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
This special teams performance is so loving dire. Good god they should be up 13-0 right now.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

cpranger posted:

Not sure what Delpit was supposed to do there but that's targeting by rule.

They need to change the rule to a intentional and unintentional helmet hits. Unintentional should not get a player ejected.

Also the ESPN contaminators need to drop dead. If UCF were up right now by 28 they'd be saying that you really can't tell much from this game with LSU being so depleted.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Joe Burrow is extremely mediocre.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Kentucky's offense is miserable and their defense will wear out in the second half, but Penn State keeps loving up

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I understand that LSU's secondary is just some band members at this point but still Mack can't throw so just run right at them

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Holy poo poo they just lost another one

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
and as i say that LSU just killed their own guy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This ucf qb is trash

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!

Metapod posted:

This ucf qb is trash

Red shirt fresh manne

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

Smiling Mandrill posted:

They need to change the rule to a intentional and unintentional helmet hits. Unintentional should not get a player ejected.

Also the ESPN contaminators need to drop dead. If UCF were up right now by 28 they'd be saying that you really can't tell much from this game with LSU being so depleted.

I haven't been listening to them but LSU missing its secondary and UCF missing McKenzie are both extenuating circumstances for whatever comes from this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
seriously man you need to gnat attack them because you dont have 3 seconds for something to develop