Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Addamere posted:

kanye 2020

Washington (CNN)Forget 2016. Kanye West says he's planning to run for president in 2020.

In a candid and at times heartfelt acceptance speech at Sunday night's MTV Video Music Awards, the rapper concluded his remarks by announcing a presidential bid for the election five years from now.

"I don't know what I finna lose after this. It don't matter, though; It's not about me. It's about ideas. New ideas. People with ideas. People who believe in truth," West said. "And yes, as you probably could've guessed by this moment, I have decided in 2020 to run for president."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Sobriety sucks. I need my escapism. 2019 gonna be ruff.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

what! no. AOC 2024, kanye 2020

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Reality Winter posted:

No meds no masters

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Reality Winter posted:

No meds no masters

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Reality Winter posted:

No meds no masters

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1080180900103544832?s=21

Christianity in America is a cancer and should be outlawed

[21:1] As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. [2] He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. [3] "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has never given anyone a job. [4] All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; and she gave nothing of any real volume."

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
jesus famously had his servants and slaves, what the marxist left have rebranded his "disciples", create for him a golden table with the most fabulous foods, the richest wines, and the sexiest women. when king herod challenged him on his extravagance, Jesus simply cast a derisive look over his shoulder with a flourish of his perfectly coiffed hair. "Dangerous," he said, not referring to himself, but to his ultimate follower, Milo Yiannopolis, The One Who Was Promised.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Reality Winter posted:

No meds no masters

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Qanye

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

remember how yr mli has 45 stitched into his cuff lol

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I wasn't going to post at all in thread today because I have poo poo to do but holy loly that trump tweet.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i wonder if the Q folks have read 1Q84. if not, they should, it'd gently caress them up good.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Reality Winter posted:

No meds no masters

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Throughout the ages some things NEVER get better and NEVER change. You have Walls and you have Wheels.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nae! posted:

[21:1] As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. [2] He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. [3] "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has never given anyone a job. [4] All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; and she gave nothing of any real volume."

a good post

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Caught a legitimate "did you know the government is shutdown?" from an older woman at a new year's party last night. She found out because she tried to go to some park.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Michael Avenatti is the hero we deserve, no the one we need.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Reality Winter posted:

Washington (CNN)Forget 2016. Kanye West says he's planning to run for president in 2020.

In a candid and at times heartfelt acceptance speech at Sunday night's MTV Video Music Awards, the rapper concluded his remarks by announcing a presidential bid for the election five years from now.

"I don't know what I finna lose after this. It don't matter, though; It's not about me. It's about ideas. New ideas. People with ideas. People who believe in truth," West said. "And yes, as you probably could've guessed by this moment, I have decided in 2020 to run for president."

well we tried a black man for president and a crazy man for president and neither alone was enough to fix our problems, so

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Knight posted:

Caught a legitimate "did you know the government is shutdown?" from an older woman at a new year's party last night. She found out because she tried to go to some park.

wait till she finds out its the DEMONRATS fault

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

yes working at mcdonalds sounds hard

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duscat posted:

well we tried a black man for president and a crazy man for president and neither alone was enough to fix our problems, so

next we will try a woman, then eventually try cramming them all together by electing lindsay lohan in blackface

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
He hasnt replied to me and its been 2 hours

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Knight posted:

did you take a shot after that or nah

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

next we will try a woman, then eventually try cramming them all together by electing lindsay lohan in blackface

i think a starbucks holiday cup would be more electable in the south *runs off to rig dem primaries for starbucks holiday cup*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ah poo poo they finally figured it out im the head of the conspiracy

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Rich people atr loving stupid, i hzte them so much

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Admiral Ray posted:

did you take a shot after that or nah
I went pretty easy last night. Gotta be ready for the 2019 century.

https://twitter.com/Gredlen/status/1079981985924370432?s=19

G-20.In
Dec 5, 2018
Is there a good place to learn about qanon from an outside perspective? I only know the broad strokes of it and I dont want read through a true believer's ramblings.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"Alex" and its variations are objectively cool, they have an 'x' in them for crying out loud, Alexander did all that horse poo poo, Alexandria was a big town in Egypt or what the gently caress ever, mystery solved

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knight posted:

I went pretty easy last night. Gotta be ready for the 2019 century.

https://twitter.com/Gredlen/status/1079981985924370432?s=19

nice screen grab

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

rtunp

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

G-20.In posted:

Is there a good place to learn about qanon from an outside perspective? I only know the broad strokes of it and I dont want read through a true believer's ramblings.

You could just stand outside an old timey insane asylum and listen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Imagine being called inge