Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Hustlin Floh posted:

If anyone ever tries to justify cheering for OSU or Urban than really they're beyond hope

MourningView posted:

The one thing missing on Urban's Big Ten resume is an embarrassing loss in the Rose Bowl.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

ur in my world now posted:

are there any weird misfit bowls on tomorrow or did they finally do away with that w/ the NY6 thing

Sadly there are not

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

are there any weird misfit bowls on tomorrow or did they finally do away with that w/ the NY6 thing

this is it

dang

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

The UCF band playing neck for LSU to chant suck that tiger dick bitch did warm my heart and took a bit of the sting out of that loss.

I still don't understand why I care so much about UCF football. I mean I enjoyed them going undefeated and being able to claim a natty last year, especially with the evil ones winning the CFP, but this loss stung. And for that matter, I was cheering for Memphis until halftime in the AAC title game, but then I felt miserable with it being the Mackenzie Milton memorial game, and started pulling for UCF.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the anti-osu brigade is logging the gently caress on

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

haskins unfortunately seems pretty cool though

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

B2 jesus that can't be cheap us air force

Oh its tradition or whatever

E: Looked it up it is roughly $130,000 per flight hour lol

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jan 1, 2019

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

MourningView posted:

Sadly there are not

figured as much. rip the strange after-everything bowls like the cactus bowl

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Game is starting off great

https://twitter.com/11W/status/1080221170094538753

I am actually very concerned with Munford being out, he's the one OSU OL who is actually good and not just hyped.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/1080223371445469184

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

OSU is going to destroy Washington. I'm sorry to say it but it's true

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

The B2 is such a dope plane

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Emron posted:

sure yes but what if they didn't

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

B2 jesus that can't be cheap us air force

Oh its tradition or whatever

E: Looked it up it is roughly $130,000 per flight hour lol

Flying one of those bringers of death over a stadium with a hundred thousand people in it creeps me the gently caress out.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Gonna laff a little next season when Milton-less UCF faces a tougher schedule, is still a good team, goes 10-2, and has aaaabsolutely no support on twitter anymore

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Emron posted:

I'm sorry to say it but it's true

no you're not :colbert:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

maxallen posted:

I still don't understand why I care so much about UCF football. I mean I enjoyed them going undefeated and being able to claim a natty last year, especially with the evil ones winning the CFP, but this loss stung. And for that matter, I was cheering for Memphis until halftime in the AAC title game, but then I felt miserable with it being the Mackenzie Milton memorial game, and started pulling for UCF.

they played a good game and lost to a good team, nothing to be ashamed of. i'll admit that i wanted them to win because i am really not looking forward to the LOOKS LIKE THEY COULDN'T HANG WITH A REAL TEAM PAWWWL THAT'S WHY THE PLAYOFFS SHOULD ONLY BE 4 BIG-NAME TEAMS takes coming

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

KKKLIP ART posted:

The B2 is such a dope plane

How many bowl game flyovers do you think it'll take until we get another Goldsboro type incident?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

12th year senior jake browning

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man I love when ESPN sucks Urban's junk dick

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

professor dr. urban meyer, ph.d.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Emron posted:

gently caress the Huskies.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nervous posted:

How many bowl game flyovers do you think it'll take until we get another Goldsboro type incident?

I would say every bowl game forever until they stop playing college football considering they aren't flying with nukes on board and also because generally planes don't crash during perfectly straight and level flight

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

MourningView posted:

sure yes but what if they didn't

It would own a lot

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

gently caress you osu

B1G west is getting all the bowl wins this season

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I would invite you play a drinking game where you drink any and every time there's a reference to Urban's final game, career, or resume but I don't want to be responsible for the deaths of everyone itt so please drink responsibly.

HEY LOOK IT'S THE KID DWAYNE CALLS HIS SHOT VIDEO AGAIN

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Soup du Jour posted:

gently caress you osu

B1G west is getting all the bowl wins this season

Big best

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

they played a good game and lost to a good team, nothing to be ashamed of. i'll admit that i wanted them to win because i am really not looking forward to the LOOKS LIKE THEY COULDN'T HANG WITH A REAL TEAM PAWWWL THAT'S WHY THE PLAYOFFS SHOULD ONLY BE 4 BIG-NAME TEAMS takes coming

I think that's a lot of it. The last touchdown helped make it not so bad, I really just wanted them to win so they'd be even harder to ignore. I really do like the idea of an outsider conference like the American gaining enough traction to be considered a real conference too, and it's nice to have a real underdog team that's doing well to root for.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Hustlin Floh posted:

I would say every bowl game forever until they stop playing college football considering they aren't flying with nukes on board and also because generally planes don't crash during perfectly straight and level flight

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_United_States_Air_Force_nuclear_weapons_incident

I have faith in our military's ability to gently caress this up.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

HELL YEAH

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Oh it's this offense for a while, ok.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

More drives like that one right there, tia.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, OSU is totally going crush UW.

By going 3 and out all game long. It's a cunning strategy.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
now, do a good thing huskies

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what does jake browning have left at the age of 36

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

CBJSprague24 posted:

I would invite you play a drinking game where you drink any and every time there's a reference to Urban's final game, career, or resume but I don't want to be responsible for the deaths of everyone itt so please drink responsibly.

HEY LOOK IT'S THE KID DWAYNE CALLS HIS SHOT VIDEO AGAIN

it's a cool video tbh

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://twitter.com/espnstatsinfo/status/1080208793386905600

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
That second down play was awful

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

still scored more points against em than the fradulent rear end tide did pawl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

maxallen posted:

I think that's a lot of it. The last touchdown helped make it not so bad, I really just wanted them to win so they'd be even harder to ignore. I really do like the idea of an outsider conference like the American gaining enough traction to be considered a real conference too, and it's nice to have a real underdog team that's doing well to root for.

i do too and i really, really hate the arbitrary distinction between the "good" teams (P5) and the rest (G5)