Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bony and McBurnie had a fight in the tunnel after Wilf hosed up the penalty.

Both of them were poo poo today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Stoke's 10 game unbeaten run came to an end and it feels like a relief more than anything. Only 1 of those games did we actually look any good (Derby, when we went down to 10 men) the rest of the matches have been boring as gently caress. Pass around in your own half for the majority of the match, pass it forward to midfield until they stop under no pressure and play it back to the defence again. 2 or 3 shots on target all match, every match against teams that could only dream of having a tenth of the budget that Stoke have. The same wank players that are poo poo every game are apparently undroppable. No movement, no pace, no creativity.

Rowett is loving poo poo. I wish he'd gently caress off and take his garbage football someplace else. He makes me miss Paul Lambert. Rowett out.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

TelekineticBear! posted:

Both Leeds and Norwich are going up, and hell they deserve it

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Blue Star Error posted:

I'm a bit worried about WBA

Dwight Gayle just refucked his hamstring and we'll assuredly waste the transfer window, I'm thoroughly convinced Albion will lose in the playoff. I'd be happy to be wrong though

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Suntoucher posted:

Dwight Gayle just refucked his hamstring and we'll assuredly waste the transfer window, I'm thoroughly convinced Albion will lose in the playoff. I'd be happy to be wrong though

That's good because we're going for automatic promotion

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Chris Wilder has only gotten better as a manager as his career has progressed. :shrug:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Floodlight failure at Carrow Road. Play stopped at 83 minutes, clock currently showing 97 minutes, I wonder if they'll restart from 83 or add like 20 minutes of injury time.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Blue Star Error posted:

Floodlight failure at Carrow Road. Play stopped at 83 minutes, clock currently showing 97 minutes, I wonder if they'll restart from 83 or add like 20 minutes of injury time.

shameful that frank lampard had to sabotage the lights so someone could finally beat norwich city

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Potter out. I'm going to go be a manager in Sweden it must be piss easy if this clown can dominate.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

https://twitter.com/rams_chat/status/1079398241354072065?s=21

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Boro won a game and it only just sunk in

Sign a winger or 5

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

Boro won a game and it only just sunk in

Sign a winger or 5

Dyer and Narsingh going cheap.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Don't give Tony any ideas

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Boro have signed van la parra

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Who’s that I assume he’s tall and defensive

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
We're taking Nelson Oliveira back off Norwich lol

I thought Graham Potter and his staff had been given full scouting duties but it's all the same names we're targeting as before. We'll have Emnes back before long.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fun fact: Rajiv van La Parra is the half-brother of the Wijnaldum brothers :)

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Bape Culture posted:

Who’s that I assume he’s tall and defensive

He's a pacy winger who scores worldies

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

He's a pacy winger who scores worldies

He’s a bit poo poo as well.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
Good start to 2019 lads

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Good old boro :thumbsup:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Amazing what happens when you play your best group of players in the most obvious system (against one of the worst teams in the league).

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
This league seems even more mental than usual this year

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
We did well to only lose 3-2 against Hull the other week. They're on fire.

Should have buried them in the first half, mind. Could've easily had 3 goals by half time.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Rowett has to go now surely? Rowett out banners in the crowd, massive boos pretty much all game for the arrogant oval office. I can't see any way back for him especially after all the digs he has aimed at the fans all season. I've never known a manager that has achieved so little have such a high opinion of himself.

Stoke have now missed 7 out of their last 10 penalties. We have to have the worst record in the game today at them.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Meat Wagon posted:

Rowett has to go now surely? Rowett out banners in the crowd, massive boos pretty much all game for the arrogant oval office. I can't see any way back for him especially after all the digs he has aimed at the fans all season. I've never known a manager that has achieved so little have such a high opinion of himself.

Stoke have now missed 7 out of their last 10 penalties. We have to have the worst record in the game today at them.

I think Norwich have missed 5 out of 6 this season

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Blue Star Error posted:

I think Norwich have missed 5 out of 6 this season

loving hell. No doubt if Afobe keeps taking weak as piss penalties straight down the centre we'll catch up on that percentage. The same Afobe who completed his £12m move to us today, the massive pile of poo poo that he is.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

oliwan posted:

Fun fact: Rajiv van La Parra is the half-brother of the Wijnaldum brothers :)

Actual fact or goon fact?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

XBenedict posted:

Actual fact or goon fact?

Actual fact.

He's also cousins with La Liga winner at Real Madrid, Royston Drenthe. Remember him? No, no one does.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Actual fact.

He's also cousins with La Liga winner at Real Madrid, Royston Drenthe. Remember him? No, no one does.

I remember. He played for reading for a second

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Spent a season at Everton as well but thanks for ruining my joke you son of a bitch, you goddamn son of a bitch.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Memory man

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Is this a dog whistle for autism. Because hell, maybe

Shrapnig posted:

Spent a season at Everton as well but thanks for ruining my joke you son of a bitch, you goddamn son of a bitch.

Here to help

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Shrapnig posted:

Actual fact.

Not only do I remember him, I remember his rap career.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

Not only do I remember him, I remember his rap career.

Do you remember his rap career or are you being Frimponged?

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
[quote="big crush on Chad OMG" post="491189063"]

How's it feel to be bob Mortimer

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

[quote="big crush on Chad OMG" post="491189063"]

How's it feel to be bob Mortimer

nice quote you dumb rear end, you dumb rear end bitch