Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lorn Wayne posted:

im the wiki link in that post

da fuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
ugh president is a gently caress

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
it's navy one for the aircraft carrying him to the ship

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

boroda posted:

ugh president is a gently caress

yeah isn't it just incredibly great

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

dont be mean to me posted:

really? like, documented?

i know if it's a helicopter, at least if it's a USMC helicopter, it's rape force marine one

what do they call ships that the president's on?

they call them oh poo poo the presidents on a ship something must be majorly fuckedu p like the chinese are invading or something

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

Baloogan posted:

yeah isn't it just incredibly great

i am not a fuccc. i am owned

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Xaris posted:

becaue people thought it was and that's all that matters lol

i dont remember it much but iirc it paralleled the trajectory as war is hell n bad, boy but never quite intersected and crossed into doing so. like yeah it wasn't pro war, but it never really stepped that threshold into being anti-war

the book (its a memoir lol which makes the sequels even more dumb) is better and shits on the marines and america more than the movie if i remember right...been like 15 years since i read it

e: lots of other marines and various america lovers hate the author for not loving the marines/america enough lol

Rah! has issued a correction as of 10:41 on Jan 2, 2019

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

boroda posted:

i am not a fuccc. i am owned

im living in the woods listening to my geiger counter tick 24/7 so im p sure im not owned

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
whats a presidential zeppelin i wonder

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im disgusted i was all "gently caress yeah invade iraq" in 2003

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Xaris posted:

well also the elections are a sham anyways, so it's moot.

like maybe im overestimating how rigged they are, but i think there's no way he's ever going out of power willingly and will just always magically win by 65% even being unpopular

oh absolutely, if he keeled over from a burst aneurysm tomorrow the power vacuum would make Stalin's death look like Obama's reelection in 2012. You'd have the entire loving government reverting to their old mafia selves and all the former soviet republics across the steppes would implode harder than they did when the soviet union collapsed because of how much of their kleptomaniac grift was facilitated by putin personally. He's Charles II of Spain in that sense, he has no replacement, not because he's terminally inbred but because he knows anyone he'd groom for succession would be looking for any opportunity to speed it along.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

really? like, documented?

i know if it's a helicopter, at least if it's a USMC helicopter, it's rape force marine one

what do they call ships that the president's on?

TRUMP!!!!!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/328692756228747266

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

lorn Wayne posted:

whats a presidential zeppelin i wonder

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
a blimp is a very Trumpy vehicle

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

ScrubLeague posted:

she's probably crazy, but not in the same way he is.

i can't imagine anyone in that family isn't a lunatic in one way or another.

Matilda is pretty cool tho :colbert:

quote:

Mara Elizabeth Wilson was born on July 24, 1987, in Burbank, California. Her father, Mike Wilson, was a television broadcast engineer, and her mother, Suzie Wilson (née Shapiro; deceased), was a homemaker. Wilson's mother was Jewish, and her father is of part Irish descent. She was raised Jewish, and became an atheist when she was 15.She has three older brothers—Danny, Jon, and Joel—and a younger sister, Anna. Political commentator Ben Shapiro is her maternal cousin.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

ShriekingMarxist posted:

a trump is a very blimpy vehicle

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Xaris posted:

you def know hes asked kelly a few times if he could at least LOCK HER UP right this second

Trump Wanted to Order Justice Dept. to Prosecute Comey and Clinton

quote:

In his conversation with Mr. McGahn, the president asked what stopped him from ordering the Justice Department to investigate Mr. Comey and Mrs. Clinton, the two people familiar with the conversation said. He did have the authority to ask the Justice Department to investigate, Mr. McGahn said, but warned that making such a request could create a series of problems.

quote:

The lawyers laid out a series of consequences. For starters, Justice Department lawyers could refuse to follow Mr. Trump’s orders even before an investigation began, setting off another political firestorm.

If charges were brought, judges could dismiss them. And Congress, they added, could investigate the president’s role in a prosecution and begin impeachment proceedings.

Ultimately, the lawyers warned, Mr. Trump could be voted out of office if voters believed he had abused his power.

Mr. Trump’s frustrations about Mr. Comey and Mrs. Clinton were a recurring refrain, a former White House official said. “Why aren’t they going after” them?, the president would ask of Justice Department officials.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

why prosecute when you can CUFF and LOCK UP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ShriekingMarxist posted:

air fat one

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZUQ2FdwIyY

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

poty posted:

they call them oh poo poo the presidents on a ship something must be majorly fuckedu p like the chinese are invading or something

they have fleet and sometimes theater command centers on carriers my comrade

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

they have fleet and sometimes theater command centers on carriers my comrade

the gently caress you talking about

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
srs, you talking out yo rear end btw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
fan fiction

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRWCK9zGynA

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
when a president is on a train it's because he is dead

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

boroda posted:

when a president is on a train it's because he is dead

hey a good thing happened in 2018 after all

not the best of tradeoffs really

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

hey a good thing happened in 2018 after all

not the best of tradeoffs really

john mccain dead too

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
what wild adventures will the stock market bring us today

is tech back? will tech save us=, who can sya!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

At least Putin's 66. That's like 109 in Russian years.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The high from Bush Sr. dying is wearing off. I need more old dead republicans and centrists.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

wow, set to open down 400 points, becase of chinese economic data

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

baw
Nov 5, 2008

someday putin will be 69 lol

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gravy Jones posted:

Matilda is pretty cool tho :colbert:

she's a broke-brained twitter lib

not quite as bad as like jen kirkman but not too far off

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Anyone seen that new showtime show about the 1987 stock market crash yet?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

boroda posted:

john mccain dead too
im glad of it, i am not glad martha mcsally is taking over for that seat tho so i kinda wish he was undead, like dig up his corpse and put it in the seat but he just does nothing for the rest of eternity

Mustached Demon posted:

At least Putin's 66. That's like 109 in Russian years.

gorbachev is still alive fyi. dont expect putin to die anytime within the next 2.5 decades. you will probably be like 50-60 by the time hes out of power(re: dead) lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Xaris posted:

im glad of it, i am not glad martha mcsally is taking over for that seat tho so i kinda wish he was undead, like dig up his corpse and put it in the seat but he just does nothing for the rest of eternity

gorbachev is still alive fyi. dont expect putin to die anytime within the next 2.5 decades. you will probably be like 50-60 by the time hes out of power(re: dead) lol

Holy poo poo he is. How does a Russian live to 80, let alone 87, without being shot, stabbed, or heart diseased to death?!