Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Flavius Aetass posted:

i like my women like i like my chicken

greasy and picked up in third ward

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Iron Crowned posted:

WHo hasn't done this?

most of the food i eat comes off a bar floor and i'm doing fine

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

self identified Christians who go to Christian churches and participate in Christian activities are not Christian, claims internet poster

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Local Weather posted:

It blows my mind every time I think about it. They really are a cancer on American society. I mean I always knew it in my head that they were worthless idiots but their fanatical support of someone who doesn't give a poo poo about them or anything they claim to believe just gets me every time

Trump is doing enough to poo poo on abortion and LGBT rights that they really don't care he's a serial adulterer who'se probably paid for a bunch of abortions.

I remember when someone asked trump what his favorite part of the bible was and he was just like "all of them, next question"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

MysteriousStranger posted:

White supremacists is letting them off easy. They aren't just racists, they also want to go full biblical law on women/gays/children/non believers/liberal Christians

Sounds like the standard white supremacist package to me.

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
Eating garbage builds immunity

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol that christians are the final supporters for the least christian dude in us history

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
sutt da fuk up zegermans

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

was he like dipping it on the floor? like was there a puddle or a spill i have to know

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

Trump is doing enough to poo poo on abortion and LGBT rights that they really don't care he's a serial adulterer who'se probably paid for a bunch of abortions.

I remember when someone asked trump what his favorite part of the bible was and he was just like "all of them, next question"

My favorite was when, in a possible moment of weird honesty, he said he thought the Presidency was going to be his opportunity to buy his way into heaven.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euphronius posted:

self identified Christians who go to Christian churches and participate in Christian activities are not Christian, claims internet poster

American evangelism is a death cult that has little to do with the teachings of Nerevar Indoril

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
Its so weird to be back in the office on time and not be drunk or high.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Addamere posted:

American evangelism is a death cult that has little to do with the teachings of Nerevar Indoril

jesus boutta catch these hands after i drink all these potions

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

An Apple A Gay posted:

was he like dipping it on the floor? like was there a puddle or a spill i have to know

no but it deffo landed meat-to-floor and this bar isn't, ya know, it isn't food rated for floor consumption.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*walks naked into an evangelical church, cum streaming out of my rear end*

lol ur not xtians suk my dick. whose that twink on the stick up there?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/LTMnews/status/1080444075352846336

how do you not win with a name like BLACK DICK

BLACK DICK will ruin your family.

Can't help but think of the fake Blaxploitation movie mentioned on Duckman, about a badass black detective known as Jim Slate, Big Black Dick.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DryGoods posted:

most of the food i eat comes off a bar floor and i'm doing fine

YOu can get free liquor by asking your server to pour the try drippings into a shot glasss!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

JHVH-1 posted:

Its so weird to be back in the office on time and not be drunk or high.

Same, but not alternating between laying on the couch or pooping my guys out

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Sir Tonk posted:

lol that christians are the final supporters for the least christian dude in us history

reminder that a major pastor was literally blackmailed into giving Trump a key endorsement

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It is true that US foreign policy is a very results-oriented field in that if you always come up with the result that leads to the US killing more foreign people your past experience, qualifications, or quality of work don't matter at all.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

my bony fealty posted:

just learned the young conservative woman who died of swine flu was an antivaxxer ahhhaha

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1080467697706635264

:ohdear:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ive been calling the federalist and leaving voicemails saying im a deliveryman from quiznos with an order for bre

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

wait a minute...hold up...are you telling me evangelicals are hypocrites??

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

the US is respected again

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

norms being violated

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

CSIS in particular is funded by Japan, Taiwan, and the UAE.

Coincidentally, CSIS believes that the US needs to spend more money on its military to fight China, Norther Korea and support the Gulf states.

seems like the media should not take think tanks so seriously, but thats just my opinion

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

DryGoods posted:

wait a minute...hold up...are you telling me evangelicals are hypocrites??

I do t think they are notably hypocritical

they are pretty up front about what they think

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

cumshitter posted:

ive been calling the federalist and leaving voicemails saying im a deliveryman from quiznos with an order for bre

show up to her funeral in a quiznos' uniform. when they're lowering the casket, toss a sub on top

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I always laugh when nerds try to retcon christianity to every be anything but a cult of material wealth

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

biggest hypocrites in the USA are probably rich white liberal s

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

show up to her funeral in a quiznos' uniform. when they're lowering the casket, toss a sub on top

the funeral already happened but i dont see why we cant leave quiznos subs on her grave

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

cumshitter posted:

the funeral already happened but i dont see why we cant leave quiznos subs on her grave

God drat this is a fantastic idea

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

would Quiznos deliver to the grave? maybe we can get a gig worker to take the photo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

I do t think they are notably hypocritical

they are pretty up front about what they think

i don't believe for one min most of them actually believe moving a temple will cast a magic spell that signals the end time but i do believe they'll support anyone and anything that helps them

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Local Weather posted:

It blows my mind every time I think about it. They really are a cancer on American society. I mean I always knew it in my head that they were worthless idiots but their fanatical support of someone who doesn't give a poo poo about them or anything they claim to believe just gets me every time

They know he does not give a poo poo about them. They aren't stupid, they are just cynical as all hell. In the past god has given Jews and Christians pagan kings who none the less ruled like an absolute tyrant in ways that benefited them directly.

What conservative Christians want is to break democracy as they full well know they can't achieve their social goals in one. With democracy broken they want a permanent ruling class that panders to them on social issues allowing them to force biblical laws on non (and even liberal) Christians, women, gays, minorities, liberals, and academics.

They know Trump doesn't give a drat about them. But they also realize he might just permanently break the government and give them what they want to keep them happy.

Them voting for Trump isn't stupid, it's just diabolical.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

euphronius posted:

is it because they are white supremacists ?

is that what the editorial concludes ?

More than that, white evangelicals want to hold onto power at any and all costs and they would gladly burn down the country in order to do that. Things are really going to get crazy in this country if / when there is a legitimate challenge to their power

There is a lot of Lost Cause crap in the mix of that too since the evangelical right descends directly from the churches in the south that split from the rest of the baptists in order to defend slavery

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 17:14 on Jan 2, 2019

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

would Quiznos deliver to the grave? maybe we can get a gig worker to take the photo

this is why fiverr exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Imagine four Trumps at the edge of a cliff