Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

didnt know baloogan was single

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

kibaces posted:

https://twitter.com/dougmillsnyt/status/1080537207142780929

I don't know why this isn't posted in every page of the thread

he's such a pathetic little bitch baby

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Baloogan would not bring Crown Royal for Trump

he would bring homemade toilet wine with fermented clam squeezins

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

honestly 2019 writers are a little on the nose so far aren't they?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!
lol like baloogan would have alcohol left over by the time he reached his destination

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael posted:

he's such a pathetic little bitch baby

turn on your monitor m'lord

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

ultima sand

ultima death

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

kaleedity posted:

oh uhh sorryt that was my milfboard

DOn't gently caress nazis yo

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

his only mistake was going to the white house and bringing his own bottles instead of ordering room service at a trump hotel

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...288a_story.html

SAO PAULO — Newly installed President Jair Bolsonaro issued executive orders targeting Brazil’s indigenous groups, descendants of slaves and the LGBT community in the first hours of his administration, moving quickly after a campaign in which the far-right leader said he would radically overhaul many aspects of life in Latin America’s largest nation.

One of the orders issued late Tuesday, hours after his inauguration, likely will make it all but impossible for new lands to be identified and demarcated for indigenous communities. Areas set aside for “Quilombolas,” as descendants of former slaves are known, are also affected by the decision.

Another order removed the concerns of the LGBT community from consideration by the new human rights ministry.

In a move favorable to his allies in agribusiness, which have criticized giving large swaths of lands to the indigenous, Bolsonaro transferred the responsibilities for delineating indigenous territories from the Justice Ministry to the Agriculture Ministry. The new agriculture minister, Tereza Cristina, is part of the agribusiness caucus in Brazil’s lower house and has opposed requests from native communities.

Bolsonaro, a former army captain and longtime congressman, said during his presidential campaign that he would stop making what he calls concessions to native Brazilians and quilombolas.

“Less than one million people live in those places isolated from the real Brazil,” Bolsonaro tweeted Wednesday. “They are explored and manipulated by nonprofits. Together we will integrate those citizens and give value to all Brazilians.”

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
sac county

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

DOn't gently caress nazis yo

horses don't choose to be nazis

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"Wet Waste"

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Kilmers Elbow posted:

ultima sand

ultima death

Ultima Thule is a pretty cool name

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

how is that arrest-worthy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kilmers Elbow posted:

ultima sand

ultima death

that’s crazy

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
baloogan would have brought two cases, one already empty, and asked for half an hour alone with a nuke

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Duscat posted:

his only mistake was going to the white house and bringing his own bottles instead of ordering room service at a trump hotel

anyone remember scott pruitt's used trump mattress that he deployed his wife to purchase specifically from a trump hotel

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

kaleedity posted:

horses don't choose to be nazis

Have you ever asked if one wanted to be a nazi?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

anyone remember scott pruitt's used trump mattress that he deployed his wife to purchase specifically from a trump hotel

How much coke do you think he was on when he came up with that plan?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/1080506983990611968

quote:

You want 4 more years of Trump? This is how you get 4 more years of Trump. Everyday I am more and more convinced that the Left / D’s are going to screw up 2020 in what should be a layup/blowout/overwhelming victory..

Not saying that this is a bad idea, or bad policy, but this is most definitely bad politics in the era of Trump.

:lol: :barf:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Oh, Konichiwa

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

little more quote

https://twitter.com/h_alexander/status/1080544187651641346

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

Squizzle posted:

how is that arrest-worthy

trump is a teetotaler and violating that is treason and WITCH HUNT!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Iron Crowned posted:

Do you want to be a nazi?

Neigh

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Iron Crowned posted:

neigh

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
damit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...288a_story.html

SAO PAULO — Newly installed President Jair Bolsonaro issued executive orders targeting Brazil’s indigenous groups, descendants of slaves and the LGBT community in the first hours of his administration, moving quickly after a campaign in which the far-right leader said he would radically overhaul many aspects of life in Latin America’s largest nation.

One of the orders issued late Tuesday, hours after his inauguration, likely will make it all but impossible for new lands to be identified and demarcated for indigenous communities. Areas set aside for “Quilombolas,” as descendants of former slaves are known, are also affected by the decision.

Another order removed the concerns of the LGBT community from consideration by the new human rights ministry.

In a move favorable to his allies in agribusiness, which have criticized giving large swaths of lands to the indigenous, Bolsonaro transferred the responsibilities for delineating indigenous territories from the Justice Ministry to the Agriculture Ministry. The new agriculture minister, Tereza Cristina, is part of the agribusiness caucus in Brazil’s lower house and has opposed requests from native communities.

Bolsonaro, a former army captain and longtime congressman, said during his presidential campaign that he would stop making what he calls concessions to native Brazilians and quilombolas.

“Less than one million people live in those places isolated from the real Brazil,” Bolsonaro tweeted Wednesday. “They are explored and manipulated by nonprofits. Together we will integrate those citizens and give value to all Brazilians.”

:rip: glenn greenwald

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

"Wet Waste"

:trumppop:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 368 days!

UFOTacoMan posted:

"Wet Waste"

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

quote:

Prion proteins (PRNP and PRND), known mostly for its involvement in neurodegenerative spongiform encephalopathies,

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
luv2 forcibly integrate indigenous populations as a strong democracy does

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

BIG WET WASTE

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Adopting a "kill their rear end, take their gas" policy towards indigenous people is popular on both sides of the political spectrum in South America.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

UFOTacoMan posted:

"Wet Waste"

piss bucket, in the white house? the answer may surprise you.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
and the rockets red glare

the bombs bursting in air

gave proof through the night

but when they canceled the fireworks, they knew

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!