Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

Well good job telling all the creeps here there are leaked nudes of Toni Storm.

I thought it was pretty common knowledge now since scoops sites are reporting on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

You may be shocked to find out that most of us aren't alternating between scoops sites and wrestler's twitters non stop

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Mr. Carlisle posted:

You may be shocked to find out that most of us aren't alternating between scoops sites and wrestler's twitters non stop

I was actually checking twitter at the time, and someone had retweeted a link about the whole incident. :shrug:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I knew they were out there, I didn't look but I heard about them.

Toni rarely used her twitter beyond RTing shows she was gonna be on anyway. Bummer but not world ending.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

I was actually checking twitter at the time, and someone had retweeted a link about the whole incident. :shrug:

With my dumb joke I just meant that most people here probably don't visit scoops sites and get our news from here because 99% of it gets posted here anyway

It was definitely the first I'd heard of it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Let's keep this in perspective and be reasonable: the creeps who did that should be all be thrown into the sun and die agonizing deaths.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Definitely. It's immensely hosed up that nothing stays private long anymore. Too many shitheads out there.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Let's keep this in perspective and be reasonable: the creeps who did that should be all be thrown into the sun and die agonizing deaths.

Normally I like you but this post is just ridiculous. If they were thrown into the sun they would die very quickly, and likely not agonize at all. The solution is obvious: they should be given rabies.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

And at this point even non-famous people should just assume that someone is trying to hack into your poo poo 24/7 or hitting up people you know on facebook to try to social engineer their way into your accounts because that's basically the reality of it nowadays.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The prospect of them being leaked has been going on for 2 years or so.

To my understanding, they are from when she was technically underage too. So I wouldn't want to be caught leaking them.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i don't believe there were any nudes leaked, someone will have to prove this to me, otherwise, get out of my thread

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I knew you were a cop

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Normally I like you but this post is just ridiculous. If they were thrown into the sun they would die very quickly, and likely not agonize at all. The solution is obvious: they should be given rabies.

Well Jesus Christ dude obviously I would backengineer some Disney-tech to construct some kind of horrible life-sustaining forcefield that would keep them alive for 1000 years in horrible agony as just enough heat and light got through to make them burn in unrelenting misery... it's like you don't even know me!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I knew you were a cop

Well yeah. Baron Corbin used to be the constable of RAW. Which is basically the British version of a cop.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Well yeah. Baron Corbin used to be the constable of RAW. Which is basically the British version of a cop.

You took the long way around to get to it but I appreciate this joke

"He is a constable after all" works too

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

rovert posted:

The prospect of them being leaked has been going on for 2 years or so.

To my understanding, they are from when she was technically underage too. So I wouldn't want to be caught leaking them.

Due to my detectiving skills, I detectivize that maybe whoever she was in a relationship two years ago would have had and subsequently leaked those nudes?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I've found throwing CD-rs at them and then dunking them in salt water baths to be quite pleasing.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Well Jesus Christ dude obviously I would backengineer some Disney-tech to construct some kind of horrible life-sustaining forcefield that would keep them alive for 1000 years in horrible agony as just enough heat and light got through to make them burn in unrelenting misery... it's like you don't even know me!

I apologize.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TV Zombie posted:

Due to my detectiving skills, I detectivize that maybe whoever she was in a relationship two years ago would have had and subsequently leaked those nudes?

All I read about it is rumors, but apparently a disgruntled ex leaked them? He was blackballed from the UK scene before this, and leaked them in an attempt to get bookings, I guess? I dunno the specifics.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

All I read about it is rumors, but apparently a disgruntled ex leaked them? He was blackballed from the UK scene before this, and leaked them in an attempt to get bookings, I guess? I dunno the specifics.

Oh is this the dude who leaked nudes of Ospreay's girlfriend?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

TV Zombie posted:

WWE did it to promote NXT Takeover Blackpool

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I theorize it was a giant piece of poo poo. My reasoning for this is that whoever would do something like this is a giant piece of poo poo.

rovert posted:

WWE did it

See, rovert agrees.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
You know when people call their favorite women queens? Well Asuka doesn't like that.

https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1080336153373331456

She will go through most instagram replies calling her a queen and correct them as well.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jan 2, 2019

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

This is amazing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br-7wYTlurp/

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That photo was taken a moment before Low Ki kicked her in the head.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
so sad that sex crimes are becoming normalized

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

She will through most instagram replies calling her a queen and correct them as well.

I knew I was right to think Asuka is the best.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I don't know Glenn's exact role in NXT UK but he's definitely the head writer of the show. And I think he's part of the overall management of the brand too. He's also a co-owner of PROGRESS Wrestling.

https://twitter.com/Glen_Joseph/status/1080597010888183808

At least her "boss" has her back.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/status/1080606858501677056

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1080610558309740545

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

He should probably talk to Mega64 and make that a reality, I feel like they'd do a great job.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's not even how Conor trash talks.

He mostly uses slurs.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Will Becky throw a dolly at a bus on the next European tour?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Corey “the Smooth Brain” Graves

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

That's not even how Conor trash talks.

He mostly uses slurs.

To be fair, I'd be pretty interested if Becky called the McMahons a bunch of do-nothing cunts.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
id like itnif Charlotte started promoing like Nate Diaz

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MotU posted:

id like itnif Charlotte started promoing like Nate Diaz

Charlotte lighting up blunts in the crowd would be amazing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Charlotte lighting up blunts in the crowd would be amazing

Vince: Good work cutting to another camera 0.2 seconds after showing Charlotte and she started to light up that joint.
Dunn: ....she had a joint!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Graves is just taking advantage of the fact that Becky can't hit him with the obvious "shut up, bootleg CM Punk" comeback.