Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if ur gonna cheat on your taxes do it early because maybe it'll be unnoticed in the first huge wave of refunds going through in 2 years when the government reopens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Ask me about being the loving idiot that buys all the expensive Apple poo poo because I’m broken in the brain

hi have you considered donating that money to msf instead

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Ask me about being the loving idiot that buys all the expensive Apple poo poo because I’m broken in the brain

I went from a note 4 to a note 9 even though I said I'd never buy a Samsung again I'm the corporate whore

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Epic High Five posted:

if ur gonna cheat on your taxes do it early because maybe it'll be unnoticed in the first huge wave of refunds going through in 2 years when the government reopens

Just cheat on em

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/LissandraVilla/status/1062470959985254402

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

on the one hand i get that it's a waste of time for turtleman to take up any bill that trump will veto and can't get a 2/3rds override. but on the other land lol at them not even pretending to their job anymore

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

They're real bad by iPhone standards too. I got a 7 Plus last time my contract was up because I wanted to try one, and I like it a lot more than my previous Android, and even I could tell that the X was a pile of poo poo.

the 7 Plus is a beast and should last for a long, long time, especially if you get the battery replaced at some point. Apple's processors keep getting faster but they really don't need to

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

It's really not

pathetic little tramp posted:

This isn't them saying "oh hey we were looking to make 91b but we only made 84b" this is them saying "there is no way in hell we will ever make 91b"

84b is their new rosy projection.

now i want the tech sector to just loving die an implode so maybe I'm a little optimistic but this, to me, is pretty legitimately a freakout move

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

LegoMan posted:

I went from a note 4 to a note 9 even though I said I'd never buy a Samsung again I'm the corporate whore

i went from an s3 to an 8 only because my 3 finally fell apart and its nice but i had to spend a while disabling all the useless poo poo i never asked for or wanted thats included with phones now.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Republicans are truly doubling down on owning this shutdown. They do realize that this will eventually bubble over into the markets when businesses stop getting paid, right. Probably not.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i like android phones because u can play earthbound on them without doing a bunch of weird warranty breaking bullshit 2 your phone first

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Reality Winter posted:

Everytime he crosses his arms he's holding in a poo

new head cannon

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/chadkanera/status/1080579934479732736

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Bearjew posted:

the 7 Plus is a beast and should last for a long, long time, especially if you get the battery replaced at some point. Apple's processors keep getting faster but they really don't need to

but then how will apple use your phone to surreptitiously mine bitcoin without making the processors faster?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

on the one hand i get that it's a waste of time for turtleman to take up any bill that trump will veto and can't get a 2/3rds override. but on the other land lol at them not even pretending to their job anymore

bitch mcconels “proudest moment” was not voting on something, its all he does really

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

i like android phones because u can play earthbound on them without doing a bunch of weird warranty breaking bullshit 2 your phone first

https://twitter.com/MinovskyArticle/status/770479564522917888

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's really not

didn't mention sand or death or claim the Soviets were the good guys in Afghanistan even once, I stand by my comment

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

In quasi-retrospect Apple triggering the markets was a really obvious outcome of the trade war

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/nachosarah/status/1079073757858193410?s=21

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I'm still rocking the 5S and it's fine for everything. Charge lasts all day long, and nothing slow at all.

And it fits in my pocket. I don't need a backpack to carry it.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

ASenileAnimal posted:

i went from an s3 to an 8 only because my 3 finally fell apart and its nice but i had to spend a while disabling all the useless poo poo i never asked for or wanted thats included with phones now.

Bixby loving sucks. My note 4 was a workhorse and I was sad to finally put it down.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I wish iOS wasn’t a giant piece of poo poo so the hardware on the iPad Pro wouldn’t go to waste

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ASenileAnimal posted:

my postin rig remains a nexus 6

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

LegoMan posted:

Bixby loving sucks. My note 4 was a workhorse and I was sad to finally put it down.

Bixby worked okay for testing but it kept picking up audiobook dialogue so I disabled it entirely except on button press

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/leahmcelrath/status/1080580094081544192

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

didn't mention sand or death or claim the Soviets were the good guys in Afghanistan even once, I stand by my comment

Do you remember in Harry Potter Book 5: The Order of the Phoenix when newly-installed Defense of the Dark Arts professor Dolores Umbridge is boring the entire audience with drivel but all the teachers and Hermione Granger are on tenterhooks taking in every word because, as Hermione bossily explained to her friend Harry Potter, they knew it indicated very un-boring times to come

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if I upgrade from the S8+ it'll probably only be because work is paying for it

I get that money no matter what tho so I'll probably hang onto it and pocket the difference

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I wish iOS wasn’t a giant piece of poo poo so the hardware on the iPad Pro wouldn’t go to waste

more like crapple haha am i right woah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he's running

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

die apple, die

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Do you remember in Harry Potter Book 5: The Order of the Phoenix when newly-installed Defense of the Dark Arts professor Dolores Umbridge is boring the entire audience with drivel but all the teachers and Hermione Granger are on tenterhooks taking in every word because, as Hermione bossily explained to her friend Harry Potter, they knew it indicated very un-boring times to come

*taking the biggest breath ever taken*

NNNNEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Duscat posted:

ruby woo and a blank wall

deep cut

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

if I upgrade from the S8+ it'll probably only be because work is paying for it

I get that money no matter what tho so I'll probably hang onto it and pocket the difference

I have an S7 that I am going to keep until it stops working because uh ... it still works just fine so why would I replace it? :shrug:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Oh no the iphone isnt selling, I'm sure its a failure of marketing and not the year over year price increases no sir

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

might get a pixel 4 next year idk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

die apple, die

the apple, the

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Apple stocks rebound after announcing "U2 - songs of innocence" style distribution deal for The Piss Tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

how funny is it that kelsey grammer is basically sideshow bob irl