Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

I ride bikes all day posted:

*kills a hundred thousand Iraqi's*

LMAO, try around a half-million just in the period 2003-2006.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

LordSloth posted:

Just gotta love this winning strategy of doubling down on a losing hand. Tr0np 2020!

https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/1080329122004590593?s=21

I hope the government stays shut down forever.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

There’s no reason anyone in the US should ever go hungry but we also want to discourage laziness so you can get as many calories as you need in the form of a protein slurry which is discharged into troughs in town squares twice daily.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Trump: Let's make a deal?

Also Trump: No deals!

Also also Trump: We!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

This owns. :hellyeah:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I haven't heard about that crowdfunded wall in a while. Did the chuds buy Baby Huey his wall yet?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Who swears in House Reps? I know the VP does the senate.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Splatmaster posted:

Trump wearing a turtleneck is like a dick with a foreskin I suppose

Trump is a 3” dick with a 10” foreskin.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

bird with big dick posted:

There’s no reason anyone in the US should ever go hungry but we also want to discourage laziness so you can get as many calories as you need in the form of a protein slurry which is discharged into troughs in town squares twice daily.

why do these poors even have internet access??? they should be outside begging for work instead of complaining about EBTs

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

priznat posted:

He zip ties the end and fills it piss like a skin balloon.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dr.Caligari posted:

Remember when they were going to do away with EBT all together and just mail care packages of food? lol

yeah and that would have cost like 10 times as much. but just as long as those blacks poors can't buy soda!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I hope the government stays shut down forever.

From what I heard in a recent press conference, it sounds like at least till feb 8th.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Another one gone

Zinke has resigned

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

bird with big dick posted:

I'd like that. Eating is for weirdos.

If I ever become supreme ruler, expect slurry troughs across the planet.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Another one gone

Zinke has resigned

So.
Much.
Winning.

Maybe Trump really is a democrat and his "so much winning" was a code to tell the normies that he was going to destroy the GOP.

I kid, he's a complete spongebrain.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Another one gone

Zinke has resigned

Where will we find another retard grifter with the balls to wear a stupid cowboy hat?!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

old beast lunatic posted:

Where will we find another retard grifter with the balls to wear a stupid cowboy hat?!

*Roy moore raises comically small pistol*

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Avirosb posted:

https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/status/1080527897025277953

Women, Ivanka and global initiatives.
I bet Trump supporters love this.
Hmmm...how will she graft money from this?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Oscar Wild posted:

*Roy moore raises comically small pistol*

I nominate the bundy with the stroke face.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I declare thumb war

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1080574220386611213

Prior to midterms the talk was it would be 3 years

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

priznat posted:

Trump is a mushroom dick with a 6'3" foreskin weighing in at 239 pounds.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Another one gone

Zinke has resigned

it’s not really his fault if 800 people have resigned from his presidency

anyone can make mistakes

other than that, he always picks the best people only

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Not really understanding how American politics works but can the Democrats reopen government on Thursday when they take control of the House, without any involvement of Pres. Mushbrain or other Republicans, or is it just more posturing?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/1080535688469069824?s=19

Tromp better get on that whole "service guarantees citizenship" part of Starship Troopers soon or we'll all be bug food.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I feel like tapdancing on the grave of the GOP, but I just know the loving dems in 2020 are going to say "we have to move extremely far right to beat the republicans" and the GOP will have total control once again.

Anyone even slightly left of center would ensure dems have a 6-3 SCOTUS for decades, but the DNC is going to run Robert O'Rourke or Uncle Touchy and the republicans will kill in the down-ballot and have a 7-2 SCOTUS.

We're all going to die because Tom Perez is dumber than Trump, lol.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Dr.Caligari posted:

Remember when they were going to do away with EBT all together and just mail care packages of food? lol

Remember when they sent care packages of food to Puerto Rico that were just vienna sausages and skittles?

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jan 2, 2019

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I feel like tapdancing on the grave of the GOP, but I just know the loving dems in 2020 are going to say "we have to move extremely far right to beat the republicans" and the GOP will have total control once again.

Anyone even slightly left of center would ensure dems have a 6-3 SCOTUS for decades, but the DNC is going to run Robert O'Rourke or Uncle Touchy and the republicans will kill in the down-ballot and have a 7-2 SCOTUS.

We're all going to die because Tom Perez is dumber than Trump, lol.

have you considered these people aren’t dumb and instead playing to their own interests because they don’t give a gently caress

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Durzel posted:

Not really understanding how American politics works but can the Democrats reopen government on Thursday when they take control of the House, without any involvement of Pres. Mushbrain or other Republicans, or is it just more posturing?

either the president has to agree, or the republicans have to join in to make the vote a supermajority

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/juliehdavis/status/1080587383127633922

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Shanghaied posted:

LMAO, try around a half-million just in the period 2003-2006.

Saw a jerk off piece about Iraq on tv the other day, scary voice man said sadam had a death toll ‘in the thousands’

I lolled

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I work for HUD and I was trying to explain to a caller that government takes time to do literally anything and this idiot literally said "that's why we have Trump in office, to whip the government in shape"

I was so drat dumbfounded.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/1080535688469069824?s=19

Tromp better get on that whole "service guarantees citizenship" part of Starship Troopers soon or we'll all be bug food.

risking my life in a sandy hell for less than minimum wage...TO TRIGGER THE LIBS

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MLevineReports/status/1080551738632036359

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
god damnit canada we got enough retards here already

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol:

Chuds so desperate they have to flee to other countries for wives

I'm just so owned and triggered right now guys. That's why I am crying; that is totally why

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

bag em and tag em posted:

Are they manufacturing Child cages and tear gas?
lol nope, machines for other factories of some kind.

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

have you considered these people aren’t dumb and instead playing to their own interests because they don’t give a gently caress
^^^ this is true, politicians of both parties are playing us. Trump took advantage of our establishment politicians screwing us cause it’s easy, and got elected.

That doesn’t mean Trump isn’t bad himself, but there are some good byproducts of him being elected.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

does this have any teeth or is this like one of those bills that the Rs cranked out under Obama, essentially symbolic?

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Wasn't one of the side effects of all the Benghazi flailing the GOP did that the House got something like unlimited power of discovery for tax records? Like a rep with the appropriate committee can demand a person's tax return for any year and the IRS has to Houdini that poo poo up no-questions-asked within days, then the House rep can read the returns on the floor at which point everything in them gets added to the congressional record which in turn makes them public. There's some expectation that this will start happening with Turnip's tax returns when the new congress comes in this month.

So I guess what I'm getting at does this proposed legislation exist only to generate a news headline that will drive up Tromp's blood pressure?

Because that would be a lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

So, did Trump help him or what?