Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/551132779044687872?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SKULL.GIF posted:

I wore sunglasses on the top of my head for like the past week since I was going outside all the time

now that I'm at home the sunglasses are on my key table but I keep getting phantom sunglasses-wearing sensation on my head and I do not like it no sirree :mad:

wearing sunglasses on your head allows the deep state to use HAARP to siphon your brain power. the sensation you feel now isn't phantom, it's then attempting yo targeting you but since you're not wearing them anymore they can't access the energies

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Kurtofan posted:

legend of the ring at goatse

You had me at hello.jpg

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
99% of your nervous system's sunglasses receptors are located on the top of the head

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/delawareonline/status/1080211844327821312

just a bit of a joke, all in good fun

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

remember yourr chakras folks and keep them hidden from the sky or the nsa spy satellites will drain your soul out

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it was a goof!!!!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Admiral Ray posted:

remember yourr chakras folks and keep them hidden from the sky or the nsa spy satellites will drain your soul out

what if i sent my chakra to Bernie already

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Bearjew posted:

what if i sent my chakra to Bernie already

you have 7 and they migrate, like parasitic windows into the spirit realm.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

stoked for a grand bargain that trades the wall for pay-go and austerity measures because most of the 2020 field plans on running on those things

here's a dumb picture of mr. bipartisan for you, god bless
https://twitter.com/delawareonline/status/1080597642491572229

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Admiral Ray posted:

do polarized sunglasses help

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nichael posted:

it was a goof!!!!

what tf is wrong with your state

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

I wore sunglasses on the top of my head for like the past week since I was going outside all the time

now that I'm at home the sunglasses are on my key table but I keep getting phantom sunglasses-wearing sensation on my head and I do not like it no sirree :mad:

obviously you need to adopt the guy fieri back-of-the-head sunglasses perch

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

oh well, the rules are the rules -- republicans, famously

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nichael posted:

here's a dumb picture of mr. bipartisan for you, god bless
https://twitter.com/delawareonline/status/1080597642491572229

it owns that democrats will run on making life harder for people who are already struggling and lose to trump again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

Yes but only areas directly covered

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Would coons run if biden runs?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

delaware is an anagram for piss

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
A good nickname, I think, is "Donald Trump"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I blame rustyhook

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
I need a thread title origin story, tia

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

yes, it makes the nsa use more resources. our chakras are such that they are oriented along a specific axis and nsa satellites are oriented to take advantage of this. polarized lenses gently caress this orientation up and so the nsa would have to realign the satellites just for an individual. unfortunately the polarization also inhibits the flow of cosmic energy into you, and stems the flow of earthly energies out, eventually leading to migraines, hematoma, and addiction.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
how long do u think i have to wait until teens are selling their xmas nintendo switches at te pawn shop or swappa etc for weed money so i can get 1 cheap?? i wanna play new smash bros & jacK off to bayonetta etc and Also own ppl as YOung Link, Shiek, FOx, Etc.. (Maybe some C-Fal =D)

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
lol I've been watching the ~*Experts*~ on MSNC talk all day about who has what it takes to do well in the Rust Belt and the Mid West and get back some of those Obama voters who went over to Trump

and the best they could do was Biden

are they trying to be cucks becaue they're about to get Berned again this year and next

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Ppl selling them fro 285 now whih is too much money IMO... Waiting for that Cool $200

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Preston Waters posted:

lol I've been watching the ~*Experts*~ on MSNC talk all day about who has what it takes to do well in the Rust Belt and the Mid West and get back some of those Obama voters who went over to Trump

are they trying to be cucks becaue they're about to get Berned again this year and next

bernie probably won't win the clowncar primary

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Preston Waters posted:

trump is going to win in 2020, op

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
do you have to register as a clown to vote in the 2020 primaries

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
They have $15 AYCE Tendies, Riblets (?), Shrimp and Fries at Apple Bees according to this TV commrrcial i saw so ima go w/ some Buddies and get Beefed up on Tendies, Ribs, some BEERS........... Slurp. I never been to a Apple bees I think but IM excited ^^

Serf
May 5, 2011

Duscat posted:

do you have to register as a clown to vote in the 2020 primaries

if ur registered to vote, then ur already a clown

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Can't wait to see some maverick in the new Congress try to introduce articles of impeachment based off a single trump tweet

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
There is this guy on Twitch who puts on clown makeup and reads books to the camera to like 5 ppl for a few hours. i follow him and I like to watch him sometimes also he does it in a hotel room so i think tis a fetish for him lol 8===========D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i cannot fuckin wait for people to pretend to enjoy their pork chop on a stick

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

bidenmentum will evaporate the moment he gets a national audience again and people realize how loving old and decrepit he sounds. dude is wayyy further along the sunset track than bernie or hillary or even maybe tpmru

this leaves a space open for the chaffwave to hit the electorate

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
just my 2c

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Smythe posted:

There is this guy on Twitch who puts on clown makeup and reads books to the camera to like 5 ppl for a few hours. i follow him and I like to watch him sometimes also he does it in a hotel room so i think tis a fetish for him lol 8===========D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just like reading to people ok

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

moist turtleneck posted:

i cannot fuckin wait for people to pretend to enjoy their pork chop on a stick

they got pork chops on a stick & ren faire and i get it there its good i like to eat it :)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I just like reading to people ok

kewl stream tks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

hnm yes this is certainly a winning man whomst is not senile and will be doing great after another two years of complete failure and by then a prolonged market crash

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080457560291987457