Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbYlbLSI_5I&t=8s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Smythe posted:

They have $15 AYCE Tendies, Riblets (?), Shrimp and Fries at Apple Bees according to this TV commrrcial i saw so ima go w/ some Buddies and get Beefed up on Tendies, Ribs, some BEERS........... Slurp. I never been to a Apple bees I think but IM excited ^^

Applebee's is a good place for great friends :) leave your shame at the door, you won't need it here!

Did you know? that legally God can't see inside of Applebee's so go for it man!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fuligin posted:

bidenmentum will evaporate the moment he gets a national audience again and people realize how loving old and decrepit he sounds. dude is wayyy further along the sunset track than bernie or hillary or even maybe tpmru

also biden really hates the poor and the young for being LAZY AND ENTITLED and makes sure to point this out literally every time he talks

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

I did a thing posted:

I need a thread title origin story, tia

Trump

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Smythe posted:

There is this guy on Twitch who puts on clown makeup and reads books to the camera to like 5 ppl for a few hours. i follow him and I like to watch him sometimes also he does it in a hotel room so i think tis a fetish for him lol 8===========D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link pls

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Duscat posted:

hnm yes this is certainly a winning man whomst is not senile and will be doing great after another two years of complete failure and by then a prolonged market crash

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080457560291987457

dont u think the Banker Swine will prop up the mkt for Trump for a while so he can Pass some more Give Billionaires A gently caress Load of Money For No Reason things??? i thiknk so.. I think do ind33d

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
this thing that trump has started doing where he's like "most of the wall is already built duh" is certainly a thing

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

Applebee's is a good place for great friends :) leave your shame at the door, you won't need it here!

Did you know? that legally God can't see inside of Applebee's so go for it man!!

kewl im excited

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Duscat posted:

hnm yes this is certainly a winning man whomst is not senile and will be doing great after another two years of complete failure and by then a prolonged market crash

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080457560291987457

Stable genius

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

this thing that trump has started doing where he's like "most of the wall is already built duh" is certainly a thing

lol walls done idiots we built it for even less than those fuckup dems (dums more like!!!!) gave us

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/stltoday/status/1080600375982542848

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

heres a vod of his u might enjoy:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/353071966

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Trump will poo poo his pants dyring a debaye and win the election

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

love the biden bros defending him by saying that you can't call biden creepy because it's a nazi talking point as if biden being creepy wasn't self evident

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1080602705633120256

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

note that Mean Gene and Bob Einstein (Super Dave) were also 76

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

they should have called themselves dragonforce imo

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

they always happen in threes.

/pours one out

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Succccccc

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Smythe posted:

There is this guy on Twitch who puts on clown makeup and reads books to the camera to like 5 ppl for a few hours. i follow him and I like to watch him sometimes also he does it in a hotel room so i think tis a fetish for him lol 8===========D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my roommate was looking through one of those livestreaming apps and found this dead serious rear end black dude dressed head-to-toe as a clown who insisted that he wasn't a clown and was only dressing as one in support of the true clowns who had been going through some hard times lately. if i knew how to uplaod vids from my phone i would share

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

Daniel Dargon can fill in for him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

note that Mean Gene and Bob Einstein (Super Dave) were also 76

they didn't die, they're merely hunting the deep state for Q undercover now

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Al! posted:

also biden really hates the poor and the young for being LAZY AND ENTITLED and makes sure to point this out literally every time he talks

Young people today don't know how good they have it, back in my day we had a generation fighting an unwinnable quagmire war for 7 whole years! And we had a corrupt president!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i cant believe funkhouser is dead

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

That DICK! posted:

my roommate was looking through one of those livestreaming apps and found this dead serious rear end black dude dressed head-to-toe as a clown who insisted that he wasn't a clown and was only dressing as one in support of the true clowns who had been going through some hard times lately. if i knew how to uplaod vids from my phone i would share

that kicks rear end

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

triple sulk posted:

i cant believe funkhouser is dead

it sux. he was old tho so pretty good run really. rip to em.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

trump: we already built the wall

also trump: why won't the democrats give me 5.8 billion to build the wall

email sent by trump campaign to 80,000,000 chumps and chump-curious individuals: DONATE $100 NOW TO BUILD THE WALL

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/_Cooper/status/1080580521590251520

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I did a thing posted:

Stable genius

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
theres also this guy who wears a michael meyers mask and works out and dances and poo poo and hes got fake blood & poo poo on him i seen him stream once not sure if he did it again it was cool

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Lotta people dying today.. Idk seems bad

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Kurtofan posted:

Trump will poo poo his pants dyring a debaye and win the election
That already happened.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

they didn't die, they're merely hunting the deep state for Q undercover now

:captainpop:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Smythe posted:

theres also this guy who wears a michael meyers mask and works out and dances and poo poo and hes got fake blood & poo poo on him i seen him stream once not sure if he did it again it was cool

how do you know the poo poo on him is fake?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Reality Winter posted:

Lotta people dying today.. Idk seems bad

i honor their sac

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Supermean Geneborn

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

That already happened.

Wasn't he late on stage for one debate

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mike Pence just found himself incredibly conflicted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Or was that hillary and trump got mad she pissed