Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Worf is like Marquis de Lafayette, he's a hero of two worlds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Xenocides posted:

the Klingon Empire is rotten and needs to change or so they put Martin in charge

I must have missed this episode of Frasier.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

New Concept Hole posted:

here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2hs0oZ6JuQ

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
So the dominion wiped out the Maquis and then Chakotay gets all emo when he learns almost all of them are dead. Do you think Ro Laren died?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Hey, baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Tossed hasperat and scrambled gagh.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

New Concept Hole posted:

I really need to turn off auto-correct.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Bruce Boxleitner as Captain Picard, known for his most famous line, "GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR GALAXY CLASS STARSHIP"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Bruce Boxleitner as Captain Picard, known for his most famous line, "GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR GALAXY CLASS STARSHIP"

Everyone forgets Gary Cole.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Iron Crowned posted:

Everyone forgets Gary Cole.

Especially Gary Cole

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Oof, no, I don't think Boxleitner would look good in the TNG uniform. No no no no no.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Goddamn I want to see Frasiers dad in charge of the Klingon Empire so bad now.

Shut your big bazzoo, Martok! *cracks open a Ballantine*

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

MY BOY DUKAT CLOWNING ON KLINGONS WITH THEIR OWN poo poo HELL YEAH

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I bet the two yellow shirts in that scene didn't even do a thing before getting chumped.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Kibayasu posted:

I bet the two yellow shirts in that scene didn't even do a thing before getting chumped.

Dukat punched them both in the face as he saw the Klingon transporter beams, then grabbed the first Klingon's bat'leth and went to town. This is my fanfic and it means both yellow shirts lived and ALSO Dukat got to go ham, so it's canon to me :colbert:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yeah same but also he has beautiful face and an rear end that will never quit

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pick posted:

Yeah same but also he has beautiful face and an rear end that will never quit

so you mean just "same"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Too bad he's not like Hannah Montana, or else he could have the Best of Both Worlds

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis

Martok vs. Gowron 3: Fate of Two Worlds

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power

PenisMonkey posted:

Do you think Ro Laren died?

That would have been a too good a line of dialogue for that show.

I want to say yes, she is dead. Torn apart by the jem'hadar like it was simply a Tuesday. No glory and all the guts. I doubt we will ever see that character on a screen again.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Ro sucks

Xoxoxo🥄🥄🥄

Gorelab
Dec 26, 2006

Apparently in the books she's in command of DS9 and dating Quark which is not what I'd expected.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Ro is actually good and cool, as a proto-Kira should be, you loving phillistines

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

sisko I just wanted to get drunk in peace tonight I didn't need this

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power
Did the bajoran government get hosed again so badly that they just had to put a confirmed traitor and terrorist in charge of one of the most important points in the galaxy?

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Ro is actually good and cool, as a proto-Kira should be, you loving phillistines

Tasha was proto-Kira. Tasha was proto-Ro.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gorelab posted:

Apparently in the books she's in command of DS9 and dating Quark which is not what I'd expected.

beta canon is so damned haram my dude

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Temper Trudeau posted:

Tasha was proto-Kira. Tasha was proto-Ro.

Tasha fuckin' ruled, and it's a shame that Denise Crosby was cast in the role because she just up and peaced out of TNG because she thought she was a movie star (she wasn't)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bogus Adventure posted:

Tasha fuckin' ruled, and it's a shame that Denise Crosby was cast in the role because she just up and peaced out of TNG because she thought she was a movie star (she wasn't)

That's not even close to what happened

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Real talk, was she introduced with the intention she would be Kira's character in DS9? It seems like it should be that case.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pick posted:

That's not even close to what happened

I guess it's just coincidence that she did this after TNG

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Gatts posted:

Real talk, was she introduced with the intention she would be Kira's character in DS9? It seems like it should be that case.

kira is indeed the ensign: reroaded

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Nah, Ro hated all of the Bajoran religious bullshit. Kira was a true believer in the bullshit.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Gatts posted:

Yes, but then she got promoted to admiral of a battlestar.

Gorelab posted:

She actually got Odo’s job in security. Kira got command of DS9. She was the Mary Sue of the Marquis who everyone was in awe of for her amazing exploits. After the Dominion War she joined the Bajoran Militia and then, when that got absorbed by Starfleet, she got sucked back in too. People in Starfleet were unhappy with a deserter getting brought back in but supposedly Picard smoothed it over.

Yeah, I can totally see Picard being pro-“bring a traitor back into uniform”.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Denise Crosby owns and I genuinely don't care what flimsy excuse they use to bring her back. When she was in the weird time-stupid Tholian substory in STO I was super excited :allears:

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Bogus Adventure posted:

Nah, Ro hated all of the Bajoran religious bullshit. Kira was a true believer in the bullshit.

they retweaked the character but kira only exists because the ro actor didn't want to commit to seven seasons of trek

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bogus Adventure posted:

Having a member of the main cast die in the first season was amazing though. OMG anything can happen! No one is safe!

Narrator: Everyone was safe.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Xenocides posted:

Yeah, I can totally see Picard being pro-“bring a traitor back into uniform”.

Guinan probably (rightfully) busted his balls for making the absolute worst decisions when it came to that mission, so yeah I could see it being "i hosed up, she wouldn't have deserted if it wasn't for me, don't hold it against her."

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Danaru posted:

Denise Crosby owns and I genuinely don't care what flimsy excuse they use to bring her back. When she was in the weird time-stupid Tholian substory in STO I was super excited :allears:

I think if I ever commission a piece of Trek fanart it's going to be Tasha Yar in the captain's chair, because she's the only main cast member that never got to sit in it and that makes me sad for some reason.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Facebook Aunt posted:

Having a member of the main cast die in the first season was amazing though. OMG anything can happen! No one is safe!

Narrator: Everyone was safe.

But at least the rape-gangs were never mentioned again. Until her sister showed up.....and her alternate self was raped by a Romulan. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

I guess it's just coincidence that she did this after TNG

Their comman hate

Also as far as I know she quit because TNG loving suuuuuuuuuuuuuucked in season 1 and it didn’t help being a woman on that set either.