Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

FAUXTON posted:

lmao yeah imagine the boring shitass world this kid would be alive in

What the

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i wonder if albert brooks (nee einstein) is going to do a tribute to his dead brother

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK! posted:

current games: rdr2, super smash bros ultimate
current song: afi, "the leaving song pt. 2"
current mood: :(

man ive not listened to afi in years

i should give their older stuff a re-listen

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

how do you know the poo poo on him is fake?

its prob real

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
thinkin this america place

maybe not so good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
all the 2018 dead cumming into 2019 2 fk it up like a baws

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it's going to own when the first crop of reality tv stars start dying from old age and we'll get headlines like "puck is dead" every drat day

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Reality Winter posted:

Lotta people dying today.. Idk seems bad

it's this century's version of that day in 1990 when Jim Henson and Sammy Davis Jr. both died (May 16)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

can't you just elect the daughter for something, she has a very 2019 way with words

Pelosi's daughter is busy being a pretty good documentary filmmmaker and just did a Trump related one for HBO

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Addamere posted:

man ive not listened to afi in years

i should give their older stuff a re-listen

i gave em a listen recently expecting an ironic "pshaw can't believe i liked THIS" reaction and spent the next two hours holding back tears

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a fart inside

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

[chuck schumerishly stroking mane] hey good buddy perchance may i ask what you scored on your SAT?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Twitter is rate limiting me making me visit the site twice in order to see tweets doubling their mobile impressions/users nothing is real except the piss tape

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
bring out chelsea

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

planet's dyin', cloud

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

i wonder if albert brooks (nee einstein) is going to do a tribute to his dead brother

do you think Bob is already enjoying his time in the Judgment City from "Defending Your Life"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Already three dead today, surpassing the previous record of two (may 16 1990). Can things get any worse

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

O_O

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

wtf is paygo? It seems bad since it has pay in the title and lovely dems are supporting it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/reveal/status/1080606029165912065?s=20

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Al! posted:

it's going to own when the first crop of reality tv stars start dying from old age and we'll get headlines like "puck is dead" every drat day

Remember when he was introduced on the real world as a "bike messenger" when he actually got the job like, the day before and then immediately quit?

Lol he has a kid now: "Bogart Che Peyote Rainey"

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Wow, Trump made that Game of Thrones poster himself? Can't HBO sue him for using an image associated with their show?

Virulence
Jun 14, 2012

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

wtf is paygo? It seems bad since it has pay in the title and lovely dems are supporting it

paygo is a thing where any legislation that creates new spending or otherwise requires money must be offset by an equal amount of money in tax cuts or tax increases

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

haha forcefully medicating children in concentration amps hehe so funny

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

It’s austerity

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Samurai Sanders posted:

Wow, Trump made that Game of Thrones poster himself? Can't HBO sue him for using an image associated with their show?

thats Presidential Harassment !!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

"pay as you go" which means "unlike tax cuts for the rich, all new social programs must be balanced out by cuts to other social programs"

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Virulence posted:

paygo is a thing where any legislation that creates new spending or otherwise requires money must be offset by an equal amount of money in tax cuts or tax increases

Oh thats dumb af

lol

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
it's like faygo but much worse

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

paygo without reversing the trump and even the bush tax cuts is like death hell yeah

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

we're so hosed

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

they wanna balance the budget by cutting social programs

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The Day The C-List Celebrities Died

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

do you think Bob is already enjoying his time in the Judgment City from "Defending Your Life"

he already gambled the drachme nest egg they buried with him on a roulette spin and now he'll never get across styx

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
also, we need to cut social programs to pay for those tax cuts now

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

All legislation which requires new spending needs to pay for it with tax increases or other spending cuts, unless the author inserts a provision saying it's an emergency and a majority vote agrees that it's emergency before proceeding to the final majority vote on the bill. Effectively that means war spending is exempt but not other new programs

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Smythe posted:

all the 2018 dead cumming into 2019 2 fk it up like a baws

oh god im getting flashbacks of the physical immune gloams fuuuuuck :frogsiren:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Virulence posted:

i haven't seen the bill but id imagine military spending is exempt from this

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

we're so hosed

In a good way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Samurai Sanders posted:

He got it off some chud on Twitter