Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/eiffeltyler/status/1080647169969930240

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Duscat posted:

you know what will get rid of an eye zit? an ABC fire extinguisher emptied into the eye socket

dont go all irreversable here

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

art of the deal :prepop:

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I feel bad for all the poo poo we put snoo through

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

Kurtofan posted:

Ive got a zit on the eye rimthing, what the poo poo, it hurts

you’ve got dry eye I’m sorry

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol remember when he attacked the pope over the vatican wall during either the primary or the general election I forget

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

punchymcpunch posted:

i'm "india has less global power than australia"

pretty sure if you let a 'regional power' assassinate people in your country w nerve gas you are not a 'global power'

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

*scribbles notes*

l8r suckers, using these hot negotiation tips to make my first billion

you go ahead and enjoy choosing to be poor

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Um, excuse me, I have been advised that the President does NOT own a bathrobe, this is VERY FAKE NEW

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

and the captain from captain and tennille! they were all 76 years old too

:rip: Mr Dragon

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol remember when he attacked the pope over the vatican wall during either the primary or the general election I forget

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/700367837915975680/photo/1
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/700368610322206720

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i hate that mcdonalds is the only place i can get tropical sprite

some places have the little bottles for like $1.79 and gently caress that

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

power word- Jeb! posted:

pretty sure if you let a 'regional power' assassinate people in your country w nerve gas you are not a 'global power'

by this definition neither the USA nor the USSR were global powers during the cold war

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ahhhh that's good tremp

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

The Snoo posted:

i hate that mcdonalds is the only place i can get tropical sprite

some places have the little bottles for like $1.79 and gently caress that

that sounds like poison

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1080643281002803202

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

you wouldnt be the first person to mistake their eye for a giant whitehead zit

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

CaptainComet
Aug 15, 2007
Chilling with my peeps and my main man the Monarch

Kurtofan posted:

Ive got a zit on the eye rimthing, what the poo poo, it hurts

you need stye cream.

E: wow I never expected this post to explode like this!!! Thanks for the gold, stranger.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

2DCAT posted:

DoD is already spiraling down fast without mattis. Expect stories of hilarity to come out in the near future

lol we're going to have a military coup

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:mad:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

quote:

On the quiet side streets of Middletown, Brett Kavanaugh’s voice could be heard through loudspeakers on New Year’s Day:

"I like beer. I don't know if you like beer, senator, what do you like to drink?"

Clad in black robes chugging a beer, the person pretending to be the controversial recently appointed Supreme Court judge marched alongside children in cages, white picket border fences and a handful of Burt Reynoldses for the 48th unofficial annual Hummers Parade in Middletown.

The Hummers Parade has been known to turn heads for controversial portrayals of local and national politics and cultural references, a far cry from the bedazzled spectacle of the nearby Mummers Parade in Philadelphia.

“You’re in for a hell of a treat,” said veteran parade participant Michael Wipf as he hid baby dolls under a blanket on his chest. “Pay attention.”

The “haphazardly fun” event is a chance for Delawareans to be as politically incorrect as possible, said Wipf of Middletown.

“Too many people here have a great time,” he said, adding that part of the fun is how hastily the event is thrown together: Participants are not supposed to start assembling anything until the official start of the new year.

But after the short-lived procession ended on New Year’s Day, some in the crowd were a little underwhelmed. While the crowd was larger in the warmer weather, some griped that the displays weren’t as cringe-worthy as year’s past — with the exception of a grown man playing a baby in soiled underwear caged at border detention.

President Donald Trump’s border wall and tributes to the late Burt Reynolds were the most common theme of the parade this year. But participants also donned what looked like suicide vests or Melania Trump’s infamous “I don’t care, do u?” jacket, or skipped clothing, as did one naked underdog supporting the Superbowl-winning Philadelphia Eagles.

“I don’t know who the [expletive] is going to show up,” said the parade’s self-proclaimed “disorganizer” Jack Schreppler. “And I don’t care. I don’t care that that guy’s peeing over there.”

Schreppler said he started with the parade in 1972, the year after its inaugural march. Since then, not much has changed other than the specific topics people pick to poke fun at.

“Everybody will have a blast,” Wipf said. “And if you don’t like it, don’t come back.”

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

my boy looks like fkn joe biden lmao

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

he said terrorists were going to massacre the pope and every person in the Vatican and then they'd be sorry and love trump

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

jarofpiss posted:

that sounds like poison

tropical sprites are like wood sprites except with a cool island rhythm

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

so apparently c-spam needs to have a float at next year's parade.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

punchymcpunch posted:

i'm "india has less global power than australia"

this is inane, because the bulk of the world's power is concentrated in internationally-based clans and sects

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

this is inane, because the bulk of the world's power is concentrated in internationally-based clans and sects

during its heyday, Xetic was one of the world's lone superpowers until their minerals were mysteriously stolen

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nichael posted:

so apparently c-spam needs to have a float at next year's parade.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

liz is having a nice meltdown about her weird-rear end mongolian tweet, saying we weren't british enough to get it

thread:

https://twitter.com/LizMair/status/1080645910084890625

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

only 8:30 and thinking about going to bed

need some Trump-brand meth

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

gross, bleeding out of its whatever

power word- Jeb! posted:

pretty sure if you let a 'regional power' assassinate people install a president in your country w nerve gas you are not a 'global power'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol we're going to have a military coup

The military is full of literal cucks op