Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

These weird revenge fan-fictions are all well and good but lol if you think there is going to be anything resembling order in which these countries will be able to do anything with our hosed up little Island. It's more likely no one ever hears from us again because we all go back to living in caves.

if you're lucky you'll be colonized by india in a stroke of insane poetic irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Yinlock posted:

if you're lucky you'll be colonized by india in a stroke of insane poetic irony

Jokes on them though, we've already destroyed all our local industry.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Do not become addicted to potatoes, or you will resent their absence

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Immortan Bojoe

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Regarde Aduck posted:

These weird revenge fan-fictions

what's weird about celebrating the demise of one of the great villainous forces in human history

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
Happy new years!

May your brexit be slow and painful and destructive, and may your refugees not land on our shores.

God bless.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The UK should definitely determine their policy based on random half forgotten musings by Donald Trump

lmfao

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

The UK should definitely determine their policy based on random half forgotten musings by Donald Trump

lmfao

Aren't they?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

it makes sense that if the loony wing of the tories can destroy civil society and build a right wing libertarian paradise like in America, they’ll be able to win never ending elections based on dog-whistling Muslim grooming gangs and daily mail online articles bemoaning yurup stealing our fish (that we throw back dead into the sea anyway)

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Now is a good time to invest in laver farmers

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Regarde Aduck posted:

Sorry i mean the irish are going to poison our potatoes and sell us the antidote lol can you imagine? So ironic. I love it.

This but unironically do this.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Jel Shaker posted:

it makes sense that if the loony wing of the tories can destroy civil society and build a right wing libertarian paradise like in America, they’ll be able to win never ending elections based on dog-whistling Muslim grooming gangs and daily mail online articles bemoaning yurup stealing our fish (that we throw back dead into the sea anyway)

How do you think the American right wing overcame our own nascent class conscious so handily? Racism will do that so so well.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

what's weird about celebrating the demise of one of the great villainous forces in human history

people like to get well hype about the uks coming dissolution but capital is nationless and none of the people who make decisions will be feeling any pain

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
haha brotan stupid

*elects brain dead piss golem as supreme leader*
*doesn't believe in evolution or climate change*
*dies of a rotten tooth aged 36 because they can't get healthcare in the richest country on earth*

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Britain may lose a great many things come Brexit but they'll always have their famed oral hygiene.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

people like to get well hype about the uks coming dissolution but capital is nationless and none of the people who make decisions will be feeling any pain

Americans are the dumbest people. All the elites will actually benefit from brexit and move away to spread their evil while Mason Lanyard III, American leftist extraordinaire, proclaims mission complete. Their evil isn't defined by borders. It isn't stopped by them either.

I'm getting into this now. I'm going to plan to survive in the future UK wasteland and i'm going to ritualistically murder any Americans I find. Aidworkers, journalists, disaster tourists... all will feel the blade.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh weird, an english person threatening to murder anyone non-english who dares to step foot in their country?????

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

you got a problem with that punk

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*englishly does an imperialism*

hahaha you can see my veins at 5 paces

*drinks gravy or mayonnaise or whatever*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
This order of these work quite nicely

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Grape posted:

How do you think the American right wing overcame our own nascent class conscious so handily? Racism will do that so so well.

Regarde Aduck posted:

Americans are the dumbest people. All the elites will actually benefit from brexit and move away to spread their evil while Mason Lanyard III, American leftist extraordinaire, proclaims mission complete. Their evil isn't defined by borders. It isn't stopped by them either.

I'm getting into this now. I'm going to plan to survive in the future UK wasteland and i'm going to ritualistically murder any Americans I find. Aidworkers, journalists, disaster tourists... all will feel the blade.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Former DILF posted:

*englishly does an imperialism*

hahaha you can see my veins at 5 paces

*drinks gravy or mayonnaise or whatever*

Whats a pace in meters

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Kurtofan posted:

Whats a pace in meters

whats a stone in meters

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dont be mean to me posted:

whats a stone in meters
about six imperial gallons

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

oh weird, an english person threatening to murder anyone non-english who dares to step foot in their country?????

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

when society crumbles, the uk citizen is left to their basest instinct: utter hatred of foreigners

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

when society crumbles, the uk citizen is left to their basest instinct: utter hatred of foreigners

uh, they're like that now. that's why this is happening.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mycroft Holmes posted:

now is a funny world to use in this context because yeah it does apply to the last 15 years of english history but not the previous 1500

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Yinlock posted:

the americans are probably going to bring ice camps

and to the americans, the english are immigrants, or possibly aliens

orwell was an optimist

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mycroft Holmes posted:

now is a mix between that and their 2nd instinct: bumbling incompetence and instinctive servitude to inbred morons

though tbf canada and the usa also share this

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/jlsinc/status/1080600898613719040

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tbf nobody on earthe likes Americans, and who can blame them

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
postimperial brokebrain knows no national boundaries

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Yinlock posted:

the irony is britain is probably one of the least racist countries on earth

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Whorelord posted:

the irony is britain is probably one of the least racist countries on earth

you misspelled most

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Yinlock posted:

you misspelled most

sincerely thinking britain is one of the most racist countries on earth is loving ridiculous

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Kieran26359239/status/1080493385872539649?s=19

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Just look at the fucker, he's very clearly a wrongun

He's got resting tory face

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/LizzyBuchan/status/1080728306725646337?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I'm amazed how oblivious this kid is.