Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

I rewatched that movie for the first time in decades and the whole thing is one long bad rear end picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

It's ok to die doing what you love

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/yosoymichael/status/1079199961093496832

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

There was an episode of the Dollop on him.
One tough motherfucker.
E:SoundCloud

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 20:37 on Jan 1, 2019

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Maybe a photo of Nikola Tesla using a Faraday cage

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

haha WOAH my sex boner happy new year

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWT6994z7cE
e: Wenseslao Moguel

Zopotantor has a new favorite as of 18:29 on Jan 2, 2019

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I learned of him from that song!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I would marry either of them.

I don't know. The order of operations is going to matter a lot to me.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

quote:

The woman is Lee Miller, the only female combat photographer in Europe during World War Two. She is pictured in Hitler’s Munich apartment on April 30, 1945, by fellow war correspondent David Scherman.The image is one of the highlights of a new exhibition at London’s Imperial War Museum, “Lee Miller: A Woman’s War.”

“This was actually taken on the day that Hitler committed suicide, although Lee Miller didn’t know that until after the event,” said Hilary Roberts, research curator of photography at the museum, who put together the show.

Shortly before, Miller had toured and photographed the Dachau concentration camp. She and Scherman had then made their way to Munich, by this time under U.S. occupation, and headed for Hitler’s apartment, where they spent the night with a group of other people, the curator said.

“The key objects in the photograph are Lee Miller’s boots on Hitler’s bath mat, which when she arrived was pristine white, and when she left was covered with dirt from Dachau,” she said.

Miller walked away with more than just a souvenir snapshot of herself in Hitler’s tub. She also filched a few of his mistress Eva Braun’s personal belongings, which are on view in the exhibition: a smiling portrait of Braun, her powder compact, her large Art Deco-style perfume bottle, and her four-piece rose-patterned desk accessory set.

Before the war, Miller was a model, a Surrealist photographer, and a fashion photographer.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

What a life huh

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I would have thought Hitler's tub would be nicer.

Edit: I guess he was a big fan of showers.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Beachcomber posted:

I would have thought Hitler's tub would be nicer.

Edit: I guess he was a big fan of showers.

Edit: ick

but seriously have you seen his bunker?

I was in Berlin in the 2000s and my gosh it was so sad

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

quote:

“The key objects in the photograph are Lee Miller’s boots on Hitler’s bath mat, which when she arrived was pristine white, and when she left was covered with dirt from Dachau,” she said.

gently caress yo bath mat, Hitler!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I know he was a bad man but no one deserves that

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
Deutlich war Hitler kein Badmann

syscall girl posted:

Edit: ick

but seriously have you seen his bunker?

I was in Berlin in the 2000s and my gosh it was so sad

The bunker has been destroyed and inaccessible for decades though. Or do you just mean that it's sad that it's a car park..? Seems kind of fitting to me, gently caress that guy

Sulla Faex has a new favorite as of 00:00 on Jan 9, 2019

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sulla Faex posted:

Deutlich war Hitler kein Badmann

The bunker has been destroyed and inaccessible for decades though. Or do you just mean that it's sad that it's a car park..? Seems kind of fitting to me, gently caress that guy

How many decades?

I was there in 2004 and the tour bus lady said she was disgusted by the site of the cinder block piece of poo poo and was hoping it'd be torn down entirely but there it was. Get your Nikons

e: this was the visible above ground bit, no clue about the below parts

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/Rotarywings1/status/1082723658655825920

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

:stare: "Uh, no thanks. I think I'll walk."

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Phlegmish posted:

I know he was a bad man but no one deserves that

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

MariusLecter posted:

gently caress yo bath mat, Hitler!

I love the idea of someone tracking Dachau mud into Hitler's pad. It would be better if he was there to see it though.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I love the idea of someone tracking Dachau mud into Hitler's pad. It would be better if he was there to see eat it though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Someone had to clean that mat and it wasn't Hitler :colbert:

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1082855412465102848/pu/vid/640x360/rP5wPToehSCq6lkg.mp4?tag=6

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jerry Cotton posted:

Someone had to clean that mat and it wasn't Hitler :colbert:

History remembers their brave sacrifice

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

You're going to have to explain what is badass about a heavily edited video of a demented moron breathing.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Jedit posted:

You're going to have to explain what is badass about a heavily edited video of a demented moron breathing.

I posted this in the wrong thread sorry. It can stand as a testament to my stupidity.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jedit posted:

He’s an rear end and he is bad.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

that badass alpha toddler reading as hard as he can squint

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Platystemon posted:

He’s an rear end and he is bad.

Want to see a really bad rear end picture? Push the power button on your monitor!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Want to see a really bad rear end picture? Push the power button on your monitor!

Ok now what?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can music videos be pretty badass? :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
If Hitler's (above-ground) Berlin apartment was in such pristine condition even at that point in 1945, he didn't really have to spend his last year hiding in that bunker.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

I watched that whole thing waiting for a a disembodied upper half of a cowboy to appear in the sky's above those mountains and shower us with pure joy...

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Imagined posted:

If Hitler's (above-ground) Berlin apartment was in such pristine condition even at that point in 1945, he didn't really have to spend his last year hiding in that bunker.

The methamphetamine induced paranoia combined with the very real fact that the Russians would do vile things to him I mean, is it really paranoia if they're after you?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Imagined posted:

It's in Munich

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

http://mainport-gazette.wikidot.com/wiki:dalton-and-de-gracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I saw that too, but apparently this is an Australian mugshot, and the guy on the left isn't actually an undead mob hitman raised by a necromancer who is skilled with a tommy gun. Bummer.