Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

paul ryan might as well end it now that he can no longer experience the dignity of work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

SKULL.GIF posted:

yeah whatever cspam's political instincts are I think schnorkles has to admit that warren's political instincts aren't much better

the blood test was about the dumbest thing I've ever seen

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
I mean at the end of the day, Warren doesn't actually lose anything, she's still guaranteed that senate seat in MA so she's just another senator who had a failed presidential bid, which is like half the senate it seems

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

today todaylosi already?? good thing time does not exist

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Go gently caress yourself.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Peecongress

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I think warren is an implicit white supremacist and a neoliberal idiot shill so I’m calling her Pocahontas from the left.

gently caress her for trying to prove her white, privileged pasty rear end is actually part of the few surviving native Americans

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
You don't say!

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1080865781439713280?s=19

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

TODAYLOSI sounds like a good nickname for Pelosi coming from some alternate timeline

Serf
May 5, 2011

why doesn't senator whitehouse run? america is stupid enough to vote for him based on name alone

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Aww h*ck, the trade war is ruining my earnings. 1/10 for destroying the economy.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

white sauce posted:

I think warren is an implicit white supremacist and a neoliberal idiot shill so I’m calling her Pocahontas from the left.

gently caress her for trying to prove her white, privileged pasty rear end is actually part of the few surviving native Americans

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

he looks even more hideous without the glasses

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i do appreciate white sauces posting as a reminder that marines should be put down after (preferably before) they leave the military. like a Rottweiler with alzheimer's disease they're just going to suffer and lash out if they have to live amoung normal people

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
dow -2020.69 (420%)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Warren can't win because we live in a brain damaged misogynist hell hole where a bunch of dudes would rather vote for Donald Trump than any woman because they have weird issues and think the president is their boss or dad or something.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

the blood test was about the dumbest thing I've ever seen

what did it say?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Typo posted:

yeah if warren didn't take the DNA test 2 month ago, TRUMP would just look bizarre

No no no. Took a DNA test, got in a fight and got her progressive backers to get in a fight with Native American leaders on national TV. Then her and her staff debated issuing a walk-back and floated it in major media.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Oh it's just a jumper in the background.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Ages posted:

dow -2020.69 (420%)

Funyuns secured

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

thread isn't thread without s a w s

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tacodaemon posted:

nancy pecongresscongress today todaylosi

literally same

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

white sauce posted:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
the real own from that tweet was on trump thread for all the earnest dem posting it generated

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

A Handed Missus posted:

he looks even more hideous without the glasses

turn on your monitor and put on your glasses?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ages posted:

dow -2020.69 (420%)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Bearjew posted:

insert that Fallout Boy song about go down down or whatever

his name is pip boy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

what did it say?

1 / 2020th

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i do appreciate white sauces posting as a reminder that marines should be put down after (preferably before) they leave the military. like a Rottweiler with alzheimer's disease they're just going to suffer and lash out if they have to live amoung normal people

shut the gently caress up hillshill

Serf
May 5, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

the real own from that tweet was on trump thread for all the earnest dem posting it generated

lol yeah

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

what do you mean you've got no chup i'm rethinking my whole order now yeah now i only want a frosty

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

euphronius posted:

what did it say?

she doesn't participate in any native american community so who loving gives a poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

i'm sure the 6 progressives in congress are really gonna turn things around for us before the climate catastrophe hits right alongside the economic crash

what matters not is the content of our character, but rather the character of our content

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

on a slow "pocahontas from the left" would be a good thread title, but few things can too 1/2020th

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

An Apple A Gay posted:

spend half your life loading and unloading hard cases for a band like they might be giants and you'll have guns like these son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkNxvUrWQ_Q

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Warren can't win because we live in a brain damaged misogynist hell hole where a bunch of dudes would rather vote for Donald Trump than any woman because they have weird issues and think the president is their boss or dad or something.

Gillibrand, Klobuchar and Harris could all beat Trump

the conclusion I'm coming to is that Warren is either Paul Ryan or Hillary Clinton level unelectable in a national election

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

we're going to need more cuffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Omfg

https://twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/1080848062828826625
https://twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/1080846714154545152