Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Joementum posted:

and, yes, all of those companies not only sell your data to other companies, but also to the FBI

and Alphabet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

zegermans posted:

the basic summary was they used suspect DNA markers to determine she had one native ancestor 6 to 10 generations ago. 1 out of 10 generations is about average for white people, so she's anywhere from very low to baseline. Also there was some discussion about how the specific parts of the DNA they were looking at didn't make sense anyway, but I'm not a geneticist so I can't speak to the authenticity of that angle.

The reason why it was stupid was that it was based on the assumption that you can beat trump by proving him wrong, when any idiot can tell that truth isn't a concern of his. The best example of this was that he promised a million dollars to charity if she took a DNA test, and when asked about it, his response was "I never said that."

normal country arguing race science test results for presidential candidates

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ASenileAnimal posted:

trump is going to win again and its all jebs fault for not punching him in the face during the debates

Shouldn't have given away that Sword of Chang, buddy.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Intel&Sebastian posted:

My wife and newborn are both tribal members and I cannot wait to teach him about his free pass to poo poo all over immigration debates and interrupt class when they start talking about Columbus

Bad rear end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

kaleedity posted:

I'm white as gently caress, about twice as native american as Warren, and what this poo poo tells me is that my ancestors mostly annihilated the cherokee

please don't take any stock in race science dna tests even if they're expensive

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
lmfao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

triple sulk posted:

i hate jumping on the "warren sucks" train while she's getting attacked, but she sucks and wouldn't win a general election

she's as loud as hilary and yet somehow more annoying when doing so. she's like, insanely loving boring with no charisma, unlike aoc, who is also more progressive.

On the other hand, you were a Hillary booster

Serf
May 5, 2011

imagine giving a corporation your dna. just lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

cultural posadist posted:

normal country arguing race science test results for presidential candidates

resident chapo bad-take-haver Amber compared it to phrenology

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

The only way she's not :fork: is if she tweets "Suck my dick you fuckman" and even then she'll probably still lose.

i don’t think dumb tweets are as important to elections as this thread thinks, if that were ever true stormys idiot lawyer would be a frontrunner

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/ccadelago/status/1080864487283003393

well thats basically the kiss of death thank god

Serf
May 5, 2011

if jeff bezos wants my cum he'll have to get it the old fashioned way!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my first campaign commercial will be a print your own skull of candidate silj at home so you can check my cranial measurements from your living room

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dont be mean to me posted:

Okay, let's go the other way then: I'll celebrate when you get statemurdered.

:(

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

What the gently caress?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ex post facho posted:

On the other hand, you were a Hillary booster

wouldn't that mean i learned my lesson

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

becoming a DNA truther to own the racists

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

why is molyneux allowed to exist

kids talk about how much they love to pop moly but somehow no young hero has yet stepped up????

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Serf posted:

imagine giving a corporation your dna. just lmao

THey'll get it from you one way or another citizen

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Since its inception, the Stanford–Binet has been revised several times. Currently, the test is in its fifth edition, which is called the Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales, Fifth Edition, or SB5. According to the publisher's website, "The SB5 was normed on a stratified random sample of 4,800 individuals that matches the 2000 U.S. Census". By administering the Stanford–Binet test to large numbers of individuals selected at random from different parts of the United States, it has been found that the scores approximate a normal distribution. The revised edition of the Stanford–Binet over time has devised substantial changes in the way the tests are presented. The test has improved when looking at the introduction of a more parallel form and more demonstrative standards. For one, a non-verbal IQ component is included in the present day tests whereas in the past, there was only a verbal component. In fact, it now has equal balance of verbal and non-verbal content in the tests. It is also more animated than the other tests, providing the test-takers with more colourful artwork, toys and manipulatives. This allows the test to have a higher range in the age of the test takers.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

she looks dead

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

giving people 23andMe kits for holidays and stuff is loving weird, I have no idea why anyone would want to know that info unless they were a race purity obsessed nazi

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

zegermans posted:

the basic summary was they used suspect DNA markers to determine she had one native ancestor 6 to 10 generations ago. 1 out of 10 generations is about average for white people, so she's anywhere from very low to baseline. Also there was some discussion about how the specific parts of the DNA they were looking at didn't make sense anyway, but I'm not a geneticist so I can't speak to the authenticity of that angle.

It's also worth pointing out that blood purity is not some universal standard for tribal membership or anything. She claims to be Cherokee, but they base membership off of ancestry and no genealogist has been able to find any Cherokee ancestry for her.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

too bad formal qualifications are a hindrance to gaining office now

she's got like, 10 minutes to tweet about how trump is a pisshog moron with a lovely rapidly decaying brain

id vote for her if she did

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Serf posted:

she looks dead

shes 85

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Pancakes posted:

*Opens up PACER search, grins*

Haha, poo poo, he filed pro se.

And hand-wrote portions of his petition.

Drives an 06 BMW with a damaged front fender, broken window and motor. About $3k in his bank accounts. Prepaid his rent for $10k to hide assets from creditors. Gets monthly disability. Misspelled his tools, called it an aluminum “latter”.

Doesn’t understand priority debts. Being sued over Heather Hayer’s death, which is the prime motivation in his filing apparently. His list of codebtors is just :allears:. It includes “Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights”.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Serf posted:

she looks dead

she can't die she has 6 brand spankin new years

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Serf posted:

if you post this three times, cumshitter kicks your door down

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Intel&Sebastian posted:

My wife and newborn are both tribal members and I cannot wait to teach him about his free pass to poo poo all over immigration debates and interrupt class when they start talking about Columbus

lmao Americans still believe in Columbus

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

Lmao

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Native people are cool as gently caress almost across the board and it blows rear end that 1) there's not a lot of them left and 2) people everywhere treat them like poo poo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

zegermans posted:

giving people 23andMe kits for holidays and stuff is loving weird, I have no idea why anyone would want to know that info unless they were a race purity obsessed nazi

Who gives you one is a cop

Serf
May 5, 2011

cool, so she's twice as old as i'll ever get to be lol

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have exactly one good ancestor. He was an Archdeacon who converted to protestantism, almost got murdered by the inquisition, told a judge to eat his dick, then got burned at the stake by Bloody Mary.

My hero.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
trump

trump

trump trump trump

tr

ump

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Native people are cool as gently caress almost across the board and it blows rear end that 1) there's not a lot of them left and 2) people everywhere treat them like poo poo

fun fact Inuit don't get scurvy because they eat meat raw

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
what's the DiFi password?

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
jesus Feinstein looks like she crawled out of a literal actual grave

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Serf posted:

cool, so she's twice as old as i'll ever get to be lol

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

stealing yr bedsheets after you black out while hosting a dinner party???