Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

I want my kid to be eight feet tall and built like a brick shithouse. *kid dies of golden retriever level heart problems*

my large adult sons, who are dead,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
I thought Congress was supposed to be dramatic like that scene in Lincoln, what gives

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

This but four boobs

there are five boobs

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

TheBuilder posted:

I thought Congress was supposed to be dramatic like that scene in Lincoln, what gives

apparently it used to be that way back in the day but DECORUM has prevailed since then

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

i had a conversation about this last week, and reached a conclusion: we're one of Q's games with Picard, he's been forced to live from beginning to end the life of a young jewish man from Brooklyn, to test whether the human race could've ever reached the stars without the impetus of the Eugenics Wars

This would make a lot of sense

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

TheBuilder posted:

scalise is dramatic like lincoln

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Typo posted:

apparently it used to be that way back in the day but DECORUM has prevailed since then

nobody wants to be "that guy" these days

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/rachaelmbade/status/1080888583685324801

the great anti-pelosi uprising is going swimmingly so far

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

either way you guys are thinking the cool sci-fi future, where reality will be that rich kids are just natural and poor kids are modified to get a leg up on the job market (being incapable of boredom in a minimum wage job at a guess)

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

I hope warren's social media people reply with like a jerk off hand gesture emoji or "piss tape is real" but it's definitely going to be like the spong bob that ReApEaTs ThInGs LiKe tHiS

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crispr custom cum for spermbanks so that if you make a genomistake at least its partially backstopped by the moms robust unfucked-up genes

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

eonwe posted:

I feel like this has to be an anime already

Neon Genesis Epstein

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I really hope they don't run with this whole "NDP" thing for Pelosi because as a Canadian it's gonna be confusing

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Flavius Aetass posted:

nobody wants to be "that guy" these days

cept for???? who could it be????? u guessed it.... DUGAN MACTRIMP!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the Air Force should be recruiting from the esport scene just like that robin William movie

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

either way you guys are thinking the cool sci-fi future, where reality will be that rich kids are just natural and poor kids are modified to get a leg up on the job market (being incapable of boredom in a minimum wage job at a guess)

seems sucky

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

i had a conversation about this last week, and reached a conclusion: we're one of Q's games with Picard, he's been forced to live from beginning to end the life of a young jewish man from Brooklyn, to test whether the human race could've ever reached the stars without the impetus of the Eugenics Wars

Being forced to live through the star wars prequels drat you Q

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

the Air Force should be recruiting from the esport scene just like that robin William movie

mrs doubtfire?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

TheBuilder posted:

a lotta congressmen were killed in duels to the death back in the day
yeah I don’t get why that tradition ended either

BallsBallsBalls
Jun 2, 2017
https://twitter.com/iluvscout44/status/1080888677524484101?s=21

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

working class will be modified to only repeat "I am content with my place in life" like hodor so that no rich person ever feels guilt

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

the last starfighter?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:sniff:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Just FYI it turns out that like 96% of humanity has an immunity to crispr so lmao at all those Uber babies.

Sucks about the curing diseases part though, that sounded nice.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
one vote for Nancy "No Wall" Pelosi

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

What drive do binge gamers possess, aside from the drive to play more video games??

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

don't look now but the dod sponsors esport leagues and also made a shooty game because it's good recruitment

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
It's great that tebop is retweeting Boomer memes

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Deceptive Thinker posted:

the last starfighter?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Squizzle posted:

crispr custom cum for spermbanks so that if you make a genomistake at least its partially backstopped by the moms robust unfucked-up genes

Custom Cum Commandos

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

does that mean... who i thnk... yes.. of course!!! AND I BELIEVE!! I BELIEVE!!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

NofrikinfuN posted:

What drive do binge gamers possess, aside from the drive to play more video games??

Dorito consumption

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
When I gotta keep my tomatoes fresh I put them in a crisper

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

also if trump wouldn't be their commander in chief

lol oh yeah that too, probably not too good for recruiting when you're asking people turning to the military as a last resort after their families kick them out for being LGBT if they'd be willing to die for a fat old man who campaigned on putting them in death camps

also about how we're just straight up nullifying the "service means citizenship" contracts of any non-citizen and deporting them with dishonorable discharges

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Joementum posted:

one vote for Nancy "No Wall" Pelosi

lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Deceptive Thinker posted:

the last starfighter?

The Adventures of Baron Munchhausen actually

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

payday 3 sounds great

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

So like in Sorry to Bother You?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NofrikinfuN posted:

to pwn noobs. hth bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Smythe posted:

to pwn noobs. hth bitch