Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Windsor, Ontario area has some really good pizza. They shred pepperoni like cheese instead of slicing it, and their crust and sauce are amazing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fried mushrooms hosed up the roof of my mouth, i dont give a poo poo, eat them whole right out the fryer pot

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/1080911753070956544

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
my grandma owns the libs all the time by posting those very same memes except she does it from hell

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nonsense posted:

fried mushrooms hosed up the roof of my mouth, i dont give a poo poo, eat them whole right out the fryer

get this

deep fried capt crunch

they use it to torture people using the ancient Japanese art of mouth roof cutting

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

new kind of cat posted:

lol at the goons thinking trunp did a master stroke when he literally did the equivalent of sharing a minions meme

He had a master stroke alright

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Mensa people gonna bombad die?

What, they bom bad ill? TKO'd by Rocky Bilboa? They been bejazzlin they're vuvuzela?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hahahaha

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
NY and Chicago pizza are both completely different and completely delicious you freaking DWEEBS

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Trump wins libs owned

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

laffo

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I really want some pizza now but my tongue is still hosed up from me biting it in my sleep the other night and losing almost a litre of blood

you lost how much from a tongue bite?

HOW :magical:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Chinatown posted:

NY and Chicago pizza are both completely different and completely delicious you freaking DWEEBS

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

have you lived under a rock for the past two years

i was referring to the buzzfeed reporter mood board tweet about a politicians kids dabbing but to answer your question yes

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I am seriously disappointed in the lack of Detroit-style pizza every time the pizza discussion comes up

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

fried mushrooms hosed up the roof of my mouth, i dont give a poo poo, eat them whole right out the fryer pot

Do you prefer ranch or marina with your fried mushrooms?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I really want some pizza now but my tongue is still hosed up from me biting it in my sleep the other night and losing almost a litre of blood

did you have a seizure?????

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

new kind of cat posted:

lol at the goons thinking trunp did a master stroke when he literally did the equivalent of sharing a minions meme

Drump is actually finished!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im fuckin triggered;;;;;;;;;;;

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

two careers in one day wowsers

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

zegermans posted:

now that's pizza

just kidding, no one actually likes st louis style

once again i'm on the wrong side of history

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Grey Fox posted:

I am seriously disappointed in the lack of Detroit-style pizza every time the pizza discussion comes up

It's good.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lool

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Grey Fox posted:

that actually doesn't look to bad

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

lmao, someone should get some pointers from manchin on how to do this more nonchalantly

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Al! posted:

did you have a seizure?????

I don't think so but that's what my mom asked cause she use to get seizures. I've been doing a lot of drugs lately and I didn't sleep at all the night before so I'm guessing it was something related to that. It didn't stop bleeding for almost an hour even with ice and pressure, and I swallowed so much blood I threw up a couple times

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

dont be mean to me posted:

you lost how much from a tongue bite?

HOW :magical:

tongues are nature's bloodpipe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Grey Fox posted:

detroit style pizza looks suspiciously like the "pizza" they served in our public school cafeteria

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouG9cVhjPds

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

zegermans posted:

that actually doesn't look to bad

that's little caesars

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I don't think so but that's what my mom asked cause she use to get seizures. I've been doing a lot of drugs lately and I didn't sleep at all the night before so I'm guessing it was something related to that. It didn't stop bleeding for almost an hour even with ice and pressure, and I swallowed so much blood I threw up a couple times

jfc

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Chinatown posted:

many sides, many sides

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
All pizza is pretty ok

I'm a pizza centrist

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
this thread is now r/thedonald

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007