Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

"try this amazing DETROIT STYLE PIZZA!"

*orders a large 1 topping from domino's*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I'm phone posting from an abandoned office at work on my phone, so can someone post a pic of Rhode island "tomato pie" with some variation of a trump spelling and exclamation mark? tia

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

fits my needs posted:

don’t u have a good job and health insurance so u have the option to figure it out lol

yes I dont live in a shithole country and have free health care (and I have lots of insurance through the union yes) but i basically have a death wish and dont care as long as im not in pain

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Decoruming hard

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the thread title is from a trump

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

MSNBC camera crew are having fun in the House chamber panning back and forth between Dem and Rep sides. The Dem side you see a wonderful diversity of people, on the Rep side you see lots of old pasty white men.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080858959404240896

yes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my coworker just walked past my desk and said "it's time to get schwiftyyyyy!" lol..

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
topin; garlic, olive, onion, anchovie. perfect0

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Somehow inviting all of the children up to the rostrum has caused chaos

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

We went to the congressional planetarium today and when the voiceover said “this is the House Speaker” one of the kids booed

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

FabioClone posted:

the thread title is from a trump

lets not pretend trump came up with it

or even knew how to share the image himself

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Smythe posted:

can i do this with a normal gas stove?

yeah, just don't get it on they burners themselves since the baking soda can clog the little holes, but it will work fine on any metal parts. i leave it on my cooktop for ~45 minutes while I'm doing other poo poo and and then scoop the paste off and wipe it down and it's great.

a good one for microwaves is vinegar + water and just microwave it till it boils so the vinegar fumes really get in there, then just wipe it with a paper towel or w/e

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Rocks posted:

what's the difference between windsor/detroit pizza and just like regular pizza

detroit is different from windsor, but with windsor they get their cheese from the same spot basically and they shred pepperoni, small crust, and theyre usually hand made

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

im fuckin triggered;;;;;;;;;;;

2019 binch yaaaaaassss slay queen nancy and cuck schumer let's [ufc announcer voice] get ready to gently caress. this. uuuuuuuuuup

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
The website of the dude that posted the AOC video is good, folks

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I also saw this sign from 2016 that's still standing

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Rocks posted:

what's the difference between windsor/detroit pizza and just like regular pizza

Maple syrup

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

enjoy hell bitch!!!!!!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

That DICK! posted:

my coworker just walked past my desk and said "it's time to get schwiftyyyyy!" lol..

rofl. cool. go hang out and have fuyn together

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

who is this hosed up white-haired gnome and why do i always see his face whenever the stock marekt goes up or down

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao this is the best summary of the conservative reaction to AOC that isn't Fox News displaying infographics of cool stuff that has bipartisan support alongside a picture of a young person looking smart and happy

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Schmeichy posted:

now I'm hungry for Gino's East, thanks

Same.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

I'm phone posting from an abandoned office at work on my phone, so can someone post a pic of Rhode island "tomato pie" with some variation of a trump spelling and exclamation mark? tia

the italians cursed us with that as with most awful things in rhode ivlsabd

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Smythe posted:

topin; garlic, olive, onion, anchovie. perfect0

the stank pizza

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the watermark really sells it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I've never had signs of seizures before and I've had brain scans when I was younger cause my mom had brain problems and they never got passed onto me

of course you have brain problems you post on something awful

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah, just don't get it on they burners themselves since the baking soda can clog the little holes, but it will work fine on any metal parts. i leave it on my cooktop for ~45 minutes while I'm doing other poo poo and and then scoop the paste off and wipe it down and it's great.

a good one for microwaves is vinegar + water and just microwave it till it boils so the vinegar fumes really get in there, then just wipe it with a paper towel or w/e

cool thanks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

crazy cloud posted:

2019 binch yaaaaaassss slay queen nancy and cuck schumer let's [ufc announcer voice] get ready to gently caress. this. uuuuuuuuuup

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

goon sex is the worst sex

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
https://www.wiseguypizza.com/menu/

For pizza in DC.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hot Karl Marx posted:

yes I dont live in a shithole country and have free health care (and I have lots of insurance through the union yes) but i basically have a death wish and dont care as long as im not in pain

oh ok, proceed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the real Dem division isn't here yet, and it's gonna be worthless Senate Dems rolling over even harder to the chuds on every issue because they sense a shifting tide coming out of the House

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

heres the whole aoc video btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj2Xald7NYQ

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Smythe posted:

i like anchovies

they're good

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN