Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I don’t think anyone knows more about technology, at least this certain tech-now-laggy, than I do.

*leaves*

female voice: the point of a briefing is to take questions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

trump takes no questions and the dumb press continue to air this poo poo to the public..

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

FMguru posted:

People will take one look at cool young AOC dancing and having fun, and then a picture of Ben Shapiro in a bow tie yelling at people on his campus quad, and BOOM the Democratic party will be completely destroyed.

*watches video of Trump motorboating Rudy Giuliani*

now this is the fuckin' content I crave

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Big shocker, the poo poo heads that like caging children are down with the wall.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

All border patrol people look the same

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

All border patrol people look the same

Do you have to shave your head for it?

it's probably some subconscious thing where they are ashamed for being latino

you gotta be some ICE bigwig for president mango to call you up to the show like that

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

the path is grey

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Stink Billyums posted:

the path is grey

Gotta compensate for my lack of hair by imprisoning infants and tear gassing their moms

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Zat posted:

Holy poo poo, TRUMP personally appearing in the press briefing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maNw9gj0NeI

Due to a shipping error we are currently overstocked with bald dudes in suits and so we're passing on the savings to YOU!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Pelosi still speaker of the house, AOC still the booming voice in the skull of every republican congress shitghoul

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Literally have to share this from the other thread, because....god drat.

Crain posted:

Good loving god man...

They zoomed in and it's just so much worse.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

fishing with the fam posted:

:aaa:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I thought he looked especially orange today...

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

He's literally and figuratively a loving clown.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Someone open photoshop and do a color copy of the un-spraypainted part so we can see what donny looks like without the spray tan

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Not sure I'd trade the aoc dance tape for the piss tape guys :ohdear:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Strong Sauce posted:

trump takes no questions and the dumb press continue to air this poo poo to the public..

he's prolly legit loling to himself about the free publicity

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

unpacked robinhood posted:

Not sure I'd trade the aoc dance tape for the piss tape guys :ohdear:

quote this post when it turns out they sync up perfectly

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

he's prolly legit loling to himself about the free publicity

president pulls a weird prank on the press by holding a briefing and then takes no questions. "OWNED AGAIN LIBS LOL" - Dilbert guy

tote up a bags posted:

quote this post when it turns out they sync up perfectly

If you start the piss tape exactly when AOC starts to shimmy, it does a pink floyd/wizard of oz

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Remember 6 months ago when that dipshit antivaxxer from The Federalist murked herself with vaccine-preventable diseases?

LMAO

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Pussy Quipped posted:

So he just paraded out ICE bitches to say WALL is a good idea?

my jackbooted thugs think my fascist polices are an excellent idea

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
pretty sure it's a pro trump thing somehow but also a great display of the stupidity of last year.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Zat posted:

Holy poo poo, TRUMP personally appearing in the press briefing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maNw9gj0NeI

Wow the Vic Mackey cosplay at this convention is massive

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump really surrounds himself with the sane

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1080933316658790400

quote:

Frank Amedia, a former Trump campaign adviser and founder of the Trump-supporting POTUS Shield network of “apostles” and “prophets,” said in a year-end video message that Trump’s presidency, his conflicts with European leaders, and the creation of the Space Force as a new branch of the military are all part of God’s plan to bring about the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Amedia said that one of Trump’s “assignments” from God has been to “halt globalization. We’re not nationalists, we’re kingdom people,” Amedia explained. “We understand that the kingdom of God operates here on earth through rulers.”

Amedia also took some credit for Trump’s move to create a Space Force. “I had prophesied early on” that Trump would make a move in space, said Amedia, who said that he was present at the first meeting about space over which Vice President Mike Pence presided.

That's not even the most unhinged

He brought an ant back to life

https://mobile.twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/981238484773031938

quote:

This was a smart ant, a Jewish ant. I named him Yakov. I began to weep inside of me. And then the Lord said, ‘Son, take your finger and touch the ant.’ The power of God shot out … and the ant, it came alive and the pieces all were together and it jumped up on my finger, came up very slowly into my palm, and stopped right there as if it was looking right at me.”

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/WarrenDavidson/status/1080944799157534720

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Does he have a tanning booth in the white house

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

pretty sure it's a pro trump thing somehow but also a great display of the stupidity of last year.

yes, as a lib, it is definitely I who is owned by this. Very strong and powerful move. I hope no other chuds put on public displays in their underwear in dog cages or I shall be doubly owned.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

This was a smart ant, a Jewish ant. I named him Yakov. I began to weep inside of me. And then the Lord said, ‘Son, take your finger and touch the ant.’ The power of God shot out … and the ant, it came alive and the pieces all were together and it jumped up on my finger, came up very slowly into my palm, and stopped right there as if it was looking right at me.”

memri tv but real and in america

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
TWO TALES IN ONE
Dotard the Septuagenarian in
The Fount of Orange Lazarus &
Rise of the Stygian Wall

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Lmao they're doing this so the stupid GoFundMe grifter has a place to put the money

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

that;'s it i'm loving done

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

poisonpill posted:

female voice: the point of a briefing is to take questions!

Lol. Our press is such poo poo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

piss tape real

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

you can’t parody this

this is it, 1000 years from now people will see this image when they want to read about the first white surpremacist
government of the USA before the civil war II

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I hope CHUDs' brains heat up even more when they realize that one of their nazis is wearing a spooky Jew-Masonic-Satanic symbol.
It doesn't fit their tiny worldview, so this guy's definitely gonna be branded a deep-stater or some poo poo.

e: sorry about the small pic, lemme try again.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Does he have a tanning booth in the white house

A tanning booth would tan evenly but also require you to sit still for like, 15 mins

That’s a piss poor spray tan, done for and by a tarded motherfucker

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

2nd attempt:
if it doesn't work just go watch the goddamn video I'm too bored at work for this

d: DOUBLE LOL at the stupid motherfucker cosplaying Chris Christie in the back.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Trump really surrounds himself with the sane

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1080933316658790400

That's not even the most unhinged

He brought an ant back to life

https://mobile.twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/981238484773031938

Stop. Come on. Just stop it. There are enough crazy lols without purely fictional jokes like this. let's stay grounded in the real world okay?