Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Mr Interweb posted:

That's pretty funny, but is such a thing legal?

I would imagine whatever he did to get hit with a trespassing ban also hurt his chances for appeal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
Yeah you don't just have campus security / local PD issuing you a trespassing ban just for being on academic suspension. This dude did something he hasn't posted to brag about yet to earn this. Even if it was just, constant harassment to faculty members. He's clearly showing even more unstable red flags they're now taking as security risk to others.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Conservatives be like

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

onesixtwo posted:

Yeah you don't just have campus security / local PD issuing you a trespassing ban just for being on academic suspension. This dude did something he hasn't posted to brag about yet to earn this. Even if it was just, constant harassment to faculty members. He's clearly showing even more unstable red flags they're now taking as security risk to others.

You will recall his lawyer email said "stop harassing UVA faculty"

So it was probably that

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

onesixtwo posted:

My money's on harassment + verbal threats. Probably following a faculty member around and saying something like "revoke my suspension you oval office, or I'll ______."

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

maybe he will end up getting a full ride to Prager U

Vagabundo posted:

My money's on harassment + verbal threats. Probably following a faculty member around and saying something like "revoke my suspension you oval office, or I'll ______."

this guy doesn't strike me as someone who threatens. He probably tried to be all "PROVE ME WRONG" when arguing he should be let back in to some poor professor

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im gonna guess angry and aggressive voicemails + neverending emails showing how unstable he is that faculty turned into the police because they have every right to think this guy having a mental break down is a danger to them

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

onesixtwo posted:

He didn't explain why the committee meeting was held either, he tried to make it sound like it was about the microaggression class but it pretty clearly was more than that.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mel Mudkiper posted:

this guy doesn't strike me as someone who threatens. He probably tried to be all "PROVE ME WRONG" when arguing he should be let back in to some poor professor

His insane diatribe about getting everyone fired and shutting down the med school and ruining their lives was full of threats. He’s too much of a coward to do it in person, but not over email or voicemail.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ah yes, successful unemployed "lives at home with parents" Jason Kessler will hook you up dude!

Help him with what? Losing lawsuits? Obtaining cheap meth?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheMadDimension/status/1080897687355052032

oh man gonna take some whiskey and enjoy this

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

TulliusCicero posted:

Ah yes, successful unemployed "lives at home with parents" Jason Kessler will hook you up dude!

Help him with what? Losing lawsuits? Obtaining cheap meth?

you'd have to work hard to gently caress up your life worse than what Kieran has already done, but hanging out with Jason Kessler is a good way to get started. I wonder if Jason knows that Kieran is uh... not quite "white"?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat posted:

you'd have to work hard to gently caress up your life worse than what Kieran has already done, but hanging out with Jason Kessler is a good way to get started. I wonder if Jason knows that Kieran is uh... not quite "white"?

nazis love token minority reactionaries until they become a liability. see: milo yiannopolous.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

nazis love token minority reactionaries until they become a liability. see: milo yiannopolous.

The ability to point at someone and go "we're not racist, x over there hangs with us" like it's some sort of valid defence for their lovely positions is very cherished amongst chuds.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Stupidly dancing her youth away. Maybe a better use of her time would have been to molest her sisters, torture a stray dog to death, or earn a nickname like Diaper Don, like a good Christian teenager.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Just gonna put this out there, I'm somewhat gay for Hasan Piker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGwiN1095EI

that's a good looking man :kiddo:

e: that clip is Hasan beating up a dumbass conservative

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

jobson groeth posted:

The ability to point at someone and go "we're not racist, x over there hangs with us" like it's some sort of valid defence for their lovely positions is very cherished amongst chuds.

The Sheriff David Clarke principle, aka, the Herman Cain principle, aka, the Diamond & Silk principle aka ...

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
The Lisztomania/Breakfast Club thing was a quality video meme. Next up: freshman Congresspeople in Harlem Shake videos.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1080718217163747328

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Flesh Forge posted:

Hasan is a pretty man

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Avirosb posted:

Conservatives be like

this is so accurate its driving me to sin

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Flesh Forge posted:

I'm sure Hasan makes good points, but if you think I'm watching 2+ hours of some alt-right dumbass debating him on youtube, oh boy....

Serf
May 5, 2011

mlmp08 posted:

I'm sure Hasan makes good points, but if you think I'm watching 2+ hours of some alt-right dumbass debating him on youtube, oh boy....

i just finished watching it because i have nothing better to do and the other guy is a huge moron

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Oh gently caress yeah, don't listen to that long rear end poo poo all the way through

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

romanowski posted:

I love to play "real or photoshopped" with charlie kirk's loving face

can you tell me the answer, im not good enough for this one

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
there is not a single picture in existence of charlie kirk in which his face has been photoshopped. not a single one

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1081052141110870016

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Holy gently caress he was owned into oblivion

https://twitter.com/SonOfGodAndMan/status/1081053677761249280

seppuku

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/refinedmess/status/1081054617927147520

nice ratio but that like number is way too high

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

lol @ how like 100% of krang's posts are behind a 'sensitive content' clickwall for some reason
:thunk:

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

This whole thing feels like someone saw everyone laughing at those videos of Theresa May or George Bush or whoever dancing really badly and didn’t get any further then “Ah, of course, it’s the act of dancing!”

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut Butler posted:

lol @ how like 100% of krang's posts are behind a 'sensitive content' clickwall for some reason
:thunk:

i think you can mark yourself or you get marked with it if you've posted sensitive stuff in the past. its not necessarily a condemnation from twitter.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

cumshitter posted:

i think you can mark yourself or you get marked with it if you've posted sensitive stuff in the past. its not necessarily a condemnation from twitter.

you post one titty and afterwards everything you post is a potential titty

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/status/1080943581911764992

lapping up these salty conservatears

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
imagine posting something so dumb you feel compelled to delete your anonymous twitter account

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

tbh most of the likes are probably people "liking" AOC dancing rather than endorsing the chud

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

cumshitter posted:

You can set it yourself yeah. It's helpful if you occasionally post things like Benny's face up there.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
There's even a bunch of news articles going around about the video and how it owns.
This guy hosed up amazingly.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Next up on totally owning the libs and exposing the Commie know it all, a video of AOC engaged in idiotic babble while cavorting with beasts!

*posts vid of AOC getting mobbed by puppies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

He looks like a loving Ernest Borgnine ventriloquist dummy.

SpaceGoku posted:

in my first year of uni I was premed and drifted away from it in my second year because I soured on a lot of people who were also premed (yeah I turned my monitor off), but I kept in touch with a few of them so I got to live vicariously through the premed-to-medschool experience of curiosity and I can say that a lot of them are exactly that kind of specifically dumb

med school is so competitive and premed kids who actually make it to med school are so fixated and anxious about not getting in that they spend all day studying and preparing academically and when they aren't doing that they're running around trying to squeeze in as many extracurriculars to pad their resume and they're doing this from like late middle school until they get accepted to med school so they never have time to like, develop real relationships or understand human interaction or even get the ability to do basic poo poo like read the expressions on others' faces

this is extra true for the kids whose parents push them to become doctors from the moment they can walk

I went to elementary and middle school with one of these kids and when we were in fifth or sixth grade I saw him crying his eyes out because he got a B+ on a test. And yes he's a doctor now. I've long thought that his mother used to beat him because of a variety of poo poo like this.

CPL593H has issued a correction as of 08:25 on Jan 4, 2019