Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Thaddius the Large posted:

Weirdly catchy, though it did kind of fall apart at the end

Yeah I don't know why like 20% of it is just Fat Lip, but @electrolemon, who did it, said he had to kinda cut it short to make sure it fit in the twitter video limits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Quiet Feet posted:

Five bald men.

Skinheads.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Gatts posted:

Having experienced the sweet release of divorce and the peace and good life after it, I prefer divorce.

I assume you didn’t have kids though?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mel Mudkiper posted:

way ahead of you

hair style of champions

Mine is now past my nipples.

Wife is begging me to cut it, but honestly I'm waiting to see how long I can go before my boss bitches at me.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

iwentdoodie posted:

Mine is now past my nipples.

Wife is begging me to cut it, but honestly I'm waiting to see how long I can go before my boss bitches at me.

I am keeping it pretty cut short honestly because my beard is crazy curly

Right now I am trying to find a conditioner regiment that keeps it from being a big brillo pad

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am keeping it pretty cut short honestly because my beard is crazy curly

Right now I am trying to find a conditioner regiment that keeps it from being a big brillo pad

Not sure if they sell it over there but there's a Loreal man expert beard wash that is loving amazing. Comb it and add a small amount kf beard oil after. No more split ends or rough feeling beard.

Edit
https://www.amazon.com/LOreal-Expert-Barber-Beard-200ml/dp/B074N94JPF

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I assume you didn’t have kids though?

Yeah. No kids.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Quiet Feet posted:

Five bald men.

Someone in the USPol thread in D&D came up with Alt-Right Said Fred

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/coffinvixen/status/1080688912236834816

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

BlindSite posted:

Not sure if they sell it over there but there's a Loreal man expert beard wash that is loving amazing. Comb it and add a small amount kf beard oil after. No more split ends or rough feeling beard.

Edit
https://www.amazon.com/LOreal-Expert-Barber-Beard-200ml/dp/B074N94JPF

Yeah, that's what I am doing now. I guess its just gonna take awhile

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Gatts posted:

Yeah. No kids.

Yeah getting divorced when you don’t have kids must be awesome. “I hate you. You hate me. Let’s never see each other again! Yay!”

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

its probably pretty sweet with kids too

i hate you, you hate me, the mistakes are your problem now, good luck finding me

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah, that's what I am doing now. I guess its just gonna take awhile

I use a redken shampoo and hempz conditioner every 3 or 4 days on mine, with beard oil combed through nightly. Its baby soft and healthy as gently caress.

I'll also throw some light wax in occasionally if I just want to keep it shaped, but for the most part the oil does that.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wooo, new companywide policy results in me having an extra week of vacation a year :toot:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Kalli posted:

Wooo, new companywide policy results in me having an extra week of vacation a year :toot:

This reminded me that we suddenly have MLK Jr Day off this year??????????

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

My girlfriend bought me some Lush beard conditioner for Christmas and it’s really good. It’s Lush so the smell is a little overwhelming to start but it makes my beard and face feel really nice.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Spoeank posted:

This reminded me that we suddenly have MLK Jr Day off this year??????????

That's how you know McCain really is dead

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My beard care regimen is washing daily with nutragena men's face wash and then after it's dry, brushing in some Smooth Viking Beard Conditioner. Seems to work pretty well, if I do it daily my beardruff is totally gone but when I miss a week because I forgot to order it, it comes back, so it's definitely what cured me.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

My problem is the water from the gym showers is kind of hard and makes mine feel rough after my morning workout shower so I now have bear oil vials in my car and in my office drawer.

I smell like sandalwood all the time. Which I'm told smells amazing.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

If everyone here spent as much time on their wife's vagina as they do their beard there wouldn't be any divorces

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I ain't married homie.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Probably because you smell like sandalwood

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
just buy your wife her own smooth viking beard bottle smh

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Its Rinaldo posted:

Lolat the Delores Umbridge cosplay

Follow up on this

https://twitter.com/JosephMCarrUSA/status/1080946830089875456

She is also apparently the first bisexual Senator

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

She is also apparently the first bisexual Senator

Not a drat chance, but possibly the first openly-so.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Kalli posted:

I moved to another country and they doubled my vacation days, noting dryly that since I was transitioning from the US they didnt have to offer more than the legal minimum since it would be better than whatever I had in america

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Didn't know Silent Hill had an aquarium.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Barudak posted:

I moved to another country and they doubled my vacation days, noting dryly that since I was transitioning from the US they didnt have to offer more than the legal minimum since it would be better than whatever I had in america

hah, yeah.

I mean I'm just gonna be happy about going from 3 to 4.

also lmao that nazi dates a black chick movie sure looks amazing

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jojo rabbit sounds pretty amazing.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Kalli posted:

hah, yeah.

What?

Why?

How?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Kalli posted:

hah, yeah.

Incredible.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1080998665672630272

:yeshaha:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

https://twitter.com/davidminpdx/status/1080664990711918593

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MARY ME AOC

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Kalli posted:

Wait, so the guy is spewing slurs at her because he thinks she's bigoted? Or he also thinks she's Hitler? Or is it because she's not bigoted so he has a chance to literally gently caress Hitler?

I'm confused.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Wait, so the guy is spewing slurs at her because he thinks she's bigoted? Or he also thinks she's Hitler? Or is it because she's not bigoted so he has a chance to literally gently caress Hitler?

I'm confused.

Yeah I also don’t get the last sentence.

Like the guy is racist but won’t date other racists?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah I also don’t get the last sentence.

Like the guy is racist but won’t date other racists?

Immediately reminds me of that Chappelle sketch :lol:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
My 8 year old insists on playing Shovel Knight and boy howdy to I have to make him take a lot of rage breaks

Right now he's screaming at the Enchantress for cheating because she's just jealous he figured out how to beat her

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

And the earlier hit attempt is already backfiring with some gif magic

https://twitter.com/maikofigur/status/1081009839432708096?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Kalli posted:

Man, how low did Gabrielle Inion sink to be in this?

In other news, my layover in Las Vegas was a lot more fun as I left the airport to hang with my friend who moved here from Portland. Wandered the strip for a bit, ate White Castle, chilled at his place & watched Hardcore Henry to kill the time, and now I'm enjoying some beverages at the terminal before my flight back home to Portland.