Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Plank Walker posted:

it's great to know that historians will look back and blame the fall of our civilization on the wrong things as well

Lol. It’s always amazed me that so called conservatives, people who believe in the old fashioned way, are the people least likely to know gently caress all about history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Please lock her up, Mr. Pissident

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Can't wait for Trump to haltingly read from a teleprompter at like six words a minute

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

like i personally have no talent w/ pill-concocting but if you PM me i can direct you towards some extremely powerful alchemists

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
just lol if u don't forage in the wilderness for various potent roots and herbs to heal your ailments

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

power word- Jeb! posted:

i heard she once lived in a house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al5E3KbIfeo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Holy fuckin lmao I just saw a TurboTax ad clearly made by incels

The two self absorbed antagonists were literally named Chad and Stacy

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

radical meme posted:

Lol. It’s always amazed me that so called conservatives, people who believe in the old fashioned way, are the people least likely to know gently caress all about history.

They don't loving care about anything op

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hey who let them have a flag this has gone too far!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

if someone tells me to try weed and or cbd i will loving drive to your house and stab you thats a guarantee

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Calibanibal posted:

did you know that "lucy in the sky with diamonds" is about a crayon picture that paul drew for george

yea sure, still cool.

People taking those guys seriously was the worst thing that could have happened to them.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I made fun of pizzagate people on voat for thinking there's been a rise in pedophilia in the US, rather than sensitivity around consent and power dynamics and so on probably being stronger now than it has ever been. like the sexualization of underage girls was off the charts in the 70s vs now

of course I also pointed out that the sensitivity, dialogue, and openness around consent and bodily autonomy has been because of and not in spite of the sexual/gender minorities and feminist artists they were blaming for making everyone molest children

these arguments didn't seem to have much effect on them, but at least I had the advantage of being right

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

In recent months, the 73-year-old Pillsbury’s views have become increasingly influential in the Trump administration, where top policymakers have welcomed an intellectual framework that channels Trump’s instinctive animosity towards the rising Asian power.

His core argument is that China’s communist leaders have lulled the U.S. into complacency as they plot to overtake American hegemony by 2049. Even worse, he argues that China has been tricking the U.S. into hastening its own demise by stealing scientific and military secrets under the guise of cooperation.

I'm down wit this

Also lol @ "instinctive animosity"

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

frankenstein was sad at the end when victor died

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

who will represent upholstery-americans now

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Nae! posted:

i didnt read this post past 'great british bake' because ive been watching the poo poo outta that show on netflix over christmas vacation and now i just wanna watch it more

yea well the Helter Skelter cake came out OK but no more spoilers

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

haljordan posted:

I'm down wit this

Also lol @ "instinctive animosity"

Trump accelerated it to 2029

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

emfive posted:

yea sure, still cool.

People taking those guys seriously was the worst thing that could have happened to them.

pretty sure anyone actually listening to the beatles and enjoying it is brain fried

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

I made fun of pizzagate people on voat for thinking there's been a rise in pedophilia in the US, rather than sensitivity around consent and power dynamics and so on probably being stronger now than it has ever been. like the sexualization of underage girls was off the charts in the 70s vs now

of course I also pointed out that the sensitivity, dialogue, and openness around consent and bodily autonomy has been because of and not in spite of the sexual/gender minorities and feminist artists they were blaming for making everyone molest children

these arguments didn't seem to have much effect on them, but at least I had the advantage of being right

"we gotta end all the rapes!!!" "lmao snowflakes and their consent rules lmao"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

At a September press conference, Trump noted that he’d seen "Mr. Pillsbury, the leading authority on China” on television "saying that China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain. He said, 'Donald Trump, they don't know what to do.’"

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
*frantically mixes various meds together hoping to concoct a smoky potion*

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I did a little bit of TRUMP at a party and suddenly I only like rap with a "message"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Zyla posted:

if someone tells me to try weed and or cbd i will loving drive to your house and stab you thats a guarantee

i already told you to so youd better get your knives ready bitch

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

emfive posted:

hey friends here's a thing I learned the other day. First, this post is for AMERICANS because we're dumb

The Beatles song "Helter Skelter". What does it make you think about? Manson murders? Crazy 60s hippie poo poo? Social turmoil?

Watching the Great British Baking poo poo the other day a dude made a "Helter Skelter" cake. I first thought "lol British stupid food names" but nobody in the show seemed to think it was weird at all. The cake was a tall conical tower with a spiral of red cookies glued on, going around from the top to the bottom.

I suddenly realized that "Helter Skelter" is a noun describing some kind of playground equipment. Sure enough, it's a spiral slide around a conical center.

So the whole Helter Skelter song, all the lyrics, take on a fundamentally different meaning when you realize they're literally about playing on a slide.

no just the plain bean burrito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoK3HyIL0eo

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

wait are we talking potions or s a w s

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1080998665672630272

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tacodaemon posted:

arguing on voat is just barely above trying to debate on 4chan

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Zyla posted:

Have u tried vaping it?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

radical meme posted:

they know everything about history ive had chuds tell me nazis were communists and iran contra was all carter's doing

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
cbd oil enemas cured my fibromyalgia

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

weird how all those things are all so much less expensive than a house

I guess you could hollow out a big fridge and live in it, and then in the middle of the night when someone opens the door make a living by being the one to hand them milk

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Zyla posted:

Why

They're fun op

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

sure would be a shame if varney got dragged through detroit behind a pickup full of poor people

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

The holidays are over, time to get back on my medication. So long, booze, now I must face Turmp sober again.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Where do I apply CBD oil if my symptoms are caused by capitalism

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

hmmm, i dont think the chuds have probably realized what the trans flag looks like

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

DO SOMETHING!!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

weed is generally sufficient for most mundane ailments, if it doesnt work your probably dealing w/ a hex

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i can't believe they actually booed her, like, lol jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

They don't loving care about anything op

:hai:

FYGM