Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Good soup! posted:

just vape with dry bud

i do have a launch box, i just haven't used it in years

ed ballsnipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
just vape

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Agean90 posted:

If fox news focused in AOC it means it's inky a matter of time before Trump tweets about her :getin:

What nickname is he gonna give her

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/VP/status/1081001113946472448

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the contributing factors were complex to say the least but most scholars agree these days that the main cause of the fall of the roman empire was a group of six to fourteen enormous man-eating bats whose skin was proof against any blade or missile set to strike it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Paramemetic posted:

two years ago my poor wife got dosed by eating my mom and dad's unmarked edibles on thanksgiving morning

she had never actually gotten high before and I had to spend like 4 hours tripsitting her on weed

we got my parents Mr. Yuck stickers for Christmas to mark their edibles

maybe if she wasnt so loving poor she could buy her own poo poo instead of pilfering

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

this is so incredibly wrong lol

Yeah, AOCs own party is going to prevent her from getting her goals done. It's not the GOP that will stop her. Plus anyone that flies to close to the sun like this always implodes. See Basta.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

fits my needs posted:

just s e s h

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Paramemetic posted:

two years ago my poor wife got dosed by eating my mom and dad's unmarked edibles on thanksgiving morning

she had never actually gotten high before and I had to spend like 4 hours tripsitting her on weed

lol was she experiencing the world as if it was going at 5 fps?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

the contributing factors were complex to say the least but most scholars agree these days that the main cause of the fall of the roman empire was a group of six to fourteen enormous man-eating bats whose skin was proof against any blade or missile set to strike it

iirc they were defeated by Biggus Dickus

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Paramemetic posted:

so your wife is a drug thief, interesting

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/crystalblisters/status/1081001207768829953

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

the smell of some stank bud firing up is one of god's perfumes. what the gently caress y'all

im gonna go smoke a bowl to undo this karmic wrong you have wrought

Totally agree. Nothing beats fine ground weed in a nice little bong.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol Trump must be screaming about this wall 24/7 if the handlers and adults really in charge haven't gotten him to move on to something else yet, or they must realize that if the D's cave and they fund it, it'll guarantee his 2020 re-election

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

:hmmyes:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Squizzle posted:

isnt this the plot to one of the underworld movies

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

Yeah, AOCs own party is going to prevent her from getting her goals done. It's not the GOP that will stop her. Plus anyone that flies to close to the sun like this always implodes. See Basta.

Basta was always a shitbag moron

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

MysteriousStranger posted:

Yes exactly and plenty of dems are going to win, just you know, lovely ones.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lmao does he ever not sit like that

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Underworld: Revolution: Bat Out of Hell 2: Back into Hell

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol was she experiencing the world as if it was going at 5 fps?

yeah she was incredibly upset and couldn't get her poo poo together

Admiral Ray posted:

so your wife is a drug thief, interesting

yes basically but fwiw she only wanted to be a food thief

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/collectdust/status/1080924736723537920

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

God drat Squizzle. You’re having WOW dungeon flash backs.

Serf
May 5, 2011

unfortunately, aoc's main use is going to be as an example of how the system cannot be reformed

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

FAUXTON posted:

It was a slow and drawn out process that was beyond gradual to the average person not among the various armies getting wrecked by Vandals and Goths (like literally dudes with stencils and spraypaint and dudes with blue hair, gas masks, and pants made of belts) or among the imperial elite who tended to get purged en masse when emperors got violently replaced. Or if you were rad enough to live in one of the various Years Of The ## Emperors where they were getting owned every few months. Still, news traveled slow and nobody had twitter.

Like it was 14 goddamn years from when they murdered julius caesar to the battle of actium, and then like another 3 years until octavian got back to rome and got handed absolute power by the senate.

the western half of the empire continued for nearly 200 years after the crisis of the 3rd century ended.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Serf posted:

unfortunately, aoc's main use is going to be as an example of how the system cannot be reformed

This guy gets it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why the gently caress would you even bother naming a child under 5. its ridiculous

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

geez u skip the thread for an hour or two and the prez goes and and has a big fascist news conference

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i wasnt given a name until i was 7 (on account of my sickly disposition), until that point i was referred to as Little Three

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Politics are dumb and politicians are just the worst.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

why the gently caress would you even bother naming a child under 5. its ridiculous

Gotta have something to put on the forms when you claim a dependable.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Calibanibal posted:

i wasnt given a name until i was 7 (on account of my sickly disposition), until that point i was referred to as Little Three

that sounds like a nuclear bomb test name

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I would like to point out that President Pelosi is now high the line of succession.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

why the gently caress would you even bother having a child. its ridiculous

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Paramemetic posted:

whyd you marry a square

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

bolton is shook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Ash1138 posted:

the western half of the empire continued for nearly 200 years after the crisis of the 3rd century ended.

yeah and the eastern continued for another 1000 years, but don't tell them that