Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

here's jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Augus posted:

the biggest prequel defender I know of is a communist youtuber

communists are allowed to have bad opinions because their base level contempt for capitalism and consumerism means that their defenses of indefensible things will at least be weird and entertaining

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

JOBS!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I can 100% get behind stegosaurus Jesus

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

cargo cult posted:

can anything be done about this

Hopefully Brazil gets all horned up for their own fascist invasion and they try to take over various South American nations and they will lose in the Rainforest Wars of the 2030s

But the main areas of rainforest will all be logged and oil will be extracted from them, so humanity will unfortunately be roasted alive with the yummy hot atmosphere we created.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1081198344645554176

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Blackchamber posted:

My chud friend is now trying to push the idea that the people 'effected by the shutdown' is a hoax to create sympathy to pressure the end of a shutdown, which he thinks should continue indefinitely until WALL. Plenty of of military chuds chiming in "I'm still getting paid, so shutdown can go forever" fygm type stuff.

The couple of us deemed 'essential' and working with pay its 'oh well'. Really there shouldn't be any federal employee working without pay. When things like the FAA stop getting funded let them shut down the same as the National Park Service.

i have a feeling shutdowns might be a thing for the next 2-6 years to get WALL & other things

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

here's jesus

but that

isn’t in the ..

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fits my needs posted:

does the secretary still come to the office or is she WFH now too lol

oh no she was totally useless, she typed up reports for the easiest of the division and refused to help anyone else, ever. Fun story about her, she was a single mother of a half Palestinian child and voted for Trump so enthusiastically that she showed up to work on 11/9 with a Hillary for Prison T-shirt

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I forgot how insane YEC's are

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
he be trumpin

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/TheStalwart/status/1081197837810053122

:hai:

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

:goofy:

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Eventually, Trump is going to be outted as a traitor and schmucks like this defending him will disavow their previous support.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

MadJackal posted:

Eventually, Trump is going to be outted as a traitor and schmucks like this defending him will disavow their previous support.

100% they will also get away with it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Waffle House posted:

I think I’m gonna get coffee and maybe an egg bagel with bacon at home today, since my SO moved out I’ve been in a haze of delivery pizza

hop on over to the cspam cooking thread to learn a critical skill that is both fun and entertaining and also in theory will save you money but probably it wont

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

fits my needs posted:

i have a feeling shutdowns might be a thing for the next 2-6 years to get WALL & other things

you use shutdowns, plural, which is weird because the current one will not end until at least 2021

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 53 minutes!

thos dude had his towel stolen when he was showering after working out (don’t do that you guys)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

oh no she was totally useless, she typed up reports for the easiest of the division and refused to help anyone else, ever. Fun story about her, she was a single mother of a half Palestinian child and voted for Trump

bless her heart

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Lol the hatred conservatives have to general Sherman is the microcosm of all conservative whining.

"How dare this guy burn down a major rail centre before marching unsupported into heavily hostile enemy territory, he should have given us a fighting chance"

It's the same as the whiny assholes who work at Home Depot at age 73 and blame the democrats for Reagan's policy of pension-killing.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLmH4TERvX4

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cargo cult posted:

can anything be done about this

aside from like, a new flu strain that massively cleans out the elderly in DC, no

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

merge stl city and county

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

a.lo posted:

I loved this reply

Thx

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

zegermans posted:

no, I work at a small business industrial testing laboratory. It made 2 million dollar profit last year off of 7 million in revenue, with all of that going to a dude who "works from home" answering 3 emails a day and sending pages when he sees people not doing busywork on the cameras

He already put in all the work in the past by setting up the business and everything. It's like building a robot to do your job, once you build it you can just stop working and make money off the robot's work.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Blackchamber posted:

My chud friend is now trying to push the idea that the people 'effected by the shutdown' is a hoax to create sympathy to pressure the end of a shutdown, which he thinks should continue indefinitely until WALL. Plenty of of military chuds chiming in "I'm still getting paid, so shutdown can go forever" fygm type stuff.

The couple of us deemed 'essential' and working with pay its 'oh well'. Really there shouldn't be any federal employee working without pay. When things like the FAA stop getting funded let them shut down the same as the National Park Service.

if the faa was to stop during a shutdown there wouldn’t be another shutdown

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
oh also, can southern goons please tell me if tennessee is part of the south or is part of the midwest?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

zegermans posted:

huh I guess I've just gotten used to it over the last ten years but yeah I should probably move on, eh?

I mean any boss is going to be bad, if you have a comfortable job that doesn't give you too much bullshit no reason to move to another one that's the same.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Epic High Five posted:

aside from like, a new flu strain that massively cleans out the elderly in DC, no

this is why you should never get the flu shot

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

pathetic little tramp posted:

Lol the hatred conservatives have to general Sherman is the microcosm of all conservative whining.

"How dare this guy burn down a major rail centre before marching unsupported into heavily hostile enemy territory, he should have given us a fighting chance"

It's the same as the whiny assholes who work at Home Depot at age 73 and blame the democrats for Reagan's policy of pension-killing.

Sherman's March to the Sea is what gets remembered but his subsequent campaigns through the Carolina swamps were a much bigger accomplishment

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

qkkl posted:

He already put in all the work in the past by setting up the business and everything. It's like building a robot to do your job, once you build it you can just stop working and make money off the robot's work.

well he did work hard to be the fastest sperm. The company's existed since 1921.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fits my needs posted:

oh also, can southern goons please tell me if tennessee is part of the south or is part of the midwest?

depends entirely on how hot your cousin is and if she's dtf

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

dow up 408 lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

fits my needs posted:

Yes.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

oh no she was totally useless, she typed up reports for the easiest of the division and refused to help anyone else, ever. Fun story about her, she was a single mother of a half Palestinian child and voted for Trump so enthusiastically that she showed up to work on 11/9 with a Hillary for Prison T-shirt

not all succ posters wear capes

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

triple sulk posted:

dow up 408 lol

that's kinda surprising because usually wall street doesn't like it when wages go up

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

haljordan posted:

I can 100% get behind stegosaurus Jesus

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pathetic little tramp posted:

"MIGHT MAKES RIGHT except when it's leveraged against me" is one of the better distillations of conservative thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

NofrikinfuN posted:

something similarly indefensible.

that something doesn't really seem tangible @ this point