Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

LGBTQuisling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fun fact, more time separated stegosaurus from tyrannosaurus than separates us from tyrannosaurus

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

triple sulk posted:

dow up 408 lol

Just wait for the midday trump tweet/press conference to send it tanking

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

fits my needs posted:

oh also, can southern goons please tell me if tennessee is part of the south or is part of the midwest?

both

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

that's kinda surprising because usually wall street doesn't like it when wages go up

I don't think wages went up, just more people entering into the meatgrinder of exploitation

I'd be amazed if total wage growth for the year was above inflation, and you can bet your rear end that it's reported as an average to hide that fact that it's primarily huge raises to a small number of people

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

zegermans posted:

that's kinda surprising because usually wall street doesn't like it when wages go up

i think another rate increase is baked in at this point but on the other hand the stock market is a bunch of stupid bullshit

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1081197673250721792

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/rachaelmbade/status/1081197586491547648

lol

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

euphronius posted:

but that

isn’t in the ..

yeah it was anime original

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Lmao cucks

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

baw posted:

the stock market is a bunch of stupid bullshit

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Many house dems are also worthless ayeholes

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1081200547410042880

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it is in fact incredibly loving stupid instead of just focusing on good policy instead of doing something they can't succeed at, and also make mike pence president, which is even worse than trump

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

When do the committee assignments get announced?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/SikhProf/status/1080959940905316359

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

My god, get that man to a hospital immediately. His face is melting!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

but i'm sure it's just decorum instead

lol at the government

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

2019 is gonna be loving incredible

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

how dare she tell people they will impeach the mother fucker for *checks notes* admitting to crimes on twitter

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1081201374342365184

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1080974474395164672

lotta nice meltdowns in the repllies

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

triple sulk posted:

it is in fact incredibly loving stupid instead of just focusing on good policy instead of doing something they can't succeed at, and also make mike pence president, which is even worse than trump

Saying you are going to do big symbolic things that your base wants even if it's unlikely you'll be able to do it like, politics. That's how people get elected. That's literally why Trump is president now.

I'm not saying that they should do that instead of have good policies, they absolutely need to have good policies. But "Impeach him" is just as goo as "lock her up" imo

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

is government still shut

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

fits my needs posted:

oh also, can southern goons please tell me if tennessee is part of the south or is part of the midwest?

its definitively part of the south

some of the eastern bits of the state are arguably appalachia

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1081016973004283904

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

we're gonna impeach mister falcon

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

MadJackal posted:

Eventually, Trump is going to be outted as a traitor and schmucks like this defending him will disavow their previous support.

if trump is actually found guilty or whatever after mueller then the shift in the pundit world will be so immeidate and all-consumign that you'll wonder if the past even existed

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

for fucks sake dems are you incapable of just keeping your drat mouths shut when you see one of you colleagues use a swear word when discussing trump there is nothing to be gained whatsoever from speaking out against this

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
dont say youre gonna do it if you arent gonna do it thats just rude

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Augus posted:

for fucks sake dems are you incapable of just keeping your drat mouths shut when you see one of you colleagues use a swear word when discussing trump there is nothing to be gained whatsoever from speaking out against this

:decorum:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

south park is bad

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Trump is absolutely gonna call her a terrorist

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

well he did work hard to be the fastest sperm. The company's existed since 1921.

is a man not due, the sweat off his balls?

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
So we gonna get that government going again or what?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Augus posted:

so weird how every R manages to evade making any statement on Trump's frequent bullshit!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

fits my needs posted:

Tennessee is the south to me.
go hang out there and see.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Imagine earnestly watching Tucker Carlson and nodding along to everything he says

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

brugroffil posted:

so weird how every R manages to evade making any statement on Trump's frequent bullshit!

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

I can 100% get behind stegosaurus Jesus

Jesus would have rode a Triceratops.