Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
imo never start up government again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1081276914805940224

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

jarofpiss posted:

how is he so drat fat when he’s this tweaked out all the time?

donny's gut is full of dirty ol cheeseburgers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump does this just to keep in the spotlight, and to be fair, it works insanely well

my fav party is where he ties everybody else in his party to his insane and insanely unpopular ad hoc proclamations

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Lol @ succlibs in here still mad that everyone had fun at the president piledriving Liz Warren

if you think things are ever going to be "normal" again you're a lost cause. the seal has been broken by the shitposting meme president. AOC is the only dem on the same page as history. It's like when the crossbow destroyed traditional warfare tactics. twitter isn't everything, but everyone is on some kind of social media where they're bombarded by viral content and political messaging.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

That DICK! posted:

"hey kids feel your balls so you don't get cancer"

this is good advice ty. maybe its becuase ive been vaping a lot too. whoever poste din the thread yesterday about vaping has me all scared about it now.

self-examination doesn't actually work for ball cancer, you've no joke gotta have your partner do it after a lil training

btw healthy testicles should have a smooth "glassy" texture

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
what even is going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VTpFOswgqA

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
C-SPAM: Shut the gently caress up liberal > NATIONAL SHUTDOWN: I never threaten anybody.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

2x filet o fish, big mac, large coke daily

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
ask him something funnier god these are the worst journalists in the world

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
New England, Ohio, Pennsylvania (fails to name another state or region)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I guess we're goin to invade our own border?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

ShriekingMarxist posted:

Lol @ succlibs in here still mad that everyone had fun at the president piledriving Liz Warren

if you think things are ever going to be "normal" again you're a lost cause. the seal has been broken by the shitposting meme president. AOC is the only dem on the same page as history. It's like when the crossbow destroyed traditional warfare tactics. twitter isn't everything, but everyone is on some kind of social media where they're bombarded by viral content and political messaging.

Shut up about that Tromp is having a goddamn meltdown on tv rn

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1081277199674675201

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

lmao you mean occupation leading to martial law and annexation?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1081277036465963008

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ShriekingMarxist posted:

:hai:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Liz Warren cracked a beer on a live stream ffs. we're 6 months away from some election hopeful having a twitch marathon fundraiser

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Epic High Five posted:

Trump does this just to keep in the spotlight, and to be fair, it works insanely well

my fav party is where he ties everybody else in his party to his insane and insanely unpopular ad hoc proclamations

ya he said "i can speak for all the republicans in the house and senate"

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agean90 posted:

Shutdown means no tax refunds lmao

just lmao if that's the thing that pisses everyone off enough to care

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tormps thinks hes owning this

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ASenileAnimal posted:

how the gently caress is he like this and he doesnt even drink

he's addicted to amphetamines

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

safety wall

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Wasn't this question about taxes?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Martial law dictator president. Aww yeeee

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

do it !!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

its so hosed up that trump doesn't know these things and all trump's advistors are trying hard to prevent him from learning

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

jeeesus christ

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

whew glad he explained opec

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
today is the day when Individual-1 became president

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Epic High Five posted:

lol remember when obama said 57 states and years later the right was hollaring nonstop about it still

idk if you're into CTH, but the insane rant that Matt reads in their audiobook completely encapsulates this entire attitude that they have

i was going to post the print version of it because i can't find an audio clip, but it's just not the same as hearing Matt shout "ARE YOU TRIGGERED?" in a hundred different inflections

you can get it for free if you do the trial of Audible which is what i did because i'm not paying for the same book twice lol

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Epic High Five posted:

lol remember when obama said 57 states and years later the right was hollaring nonstop about it still
god that takes me back. corps-man! arugula! the tan suit! how young and innocent we all were

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol more imaginary phone calls of power

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

lol I can see why McConnell didn't want to be a part of this

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Zikan posted:

we’re gonna make the wall out of the same steel as the f-35, the plane trump thinks is literally invisible

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Is this sorta like thoughts and prayers?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol the chuds afraid of jade helm fema camps are going to have trump literally taking their guns and using the military to slaughter them and take their land

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

jarofpiss posted:

This reminds me of an old George Lopez joke, "Do you realize how much food you have to eat to work as hard as a mexican and still be as fat as an american?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

holy gently caress he has no concept that people actually need a paycheck to survive