Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

white sauce posted:

where does this bastard live in the city?

he sold his place in brooklyn to move to westchester

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

at least he finished his term, Chaffetz peaced out the instant Clinton lost to cash in on that Benghazi money

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol the people who actually buy boats and go on vacations won't stop they'll just pay themselves more and we'll all get even more of their money and the only difference will be that they'll bitch even more about how everyone in America owes them their lives

Please do not disparage our job creators.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

here's a real head scratcher for you communist libs: if walls don't work then why didn't rohan fall at helms deep?

The wall didn't work and Gandalf's tree army holocausted the muslim terrorists.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he sold his place in brooklyn to move to westchester

ICE you had one job

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Admiral Ray posted:

here's a real head scratcher for you communist libs: if walls don't work then why didn't rohan fall at helms deep?

the wall got owned by suicide orc bombers. only a pan-racial borderless elf-human (read: american-...canadian?) alliance can save the light of the West from swarthy hordes

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Fuligin posted:

the wall got owned by suicide orc bombers. only a pan-racial borderless elf-human (read: american-...canadian?) alliance can save the light of the West from swarthy hordes

i never thought i'd die fighting side by side with a canadian

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1081305634115674112

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1081305634115674112

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

does trump think the wall is a greater invention than the ladder?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jim..... webb.....

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Chokes McGee posted:

someone cried for it :(

The truth is the poop never left you

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

You should meet jim webvb

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mad.radhu posted:

an insane supporter of the president tried to decapitate the opposition party by mailing dozens of bombs last year

kinda forgot about that one

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk back in presidential tweet sharing form, haven't seen someone beat a sulk tweet post in a couple days now

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Folks, it's in disarray. Stuff mattis did is being undone simply because torimpf now doesn't like mattis, so millions of dollars of investments are being halted and taxpayers dollars wasted due to spite and spite alone

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
"I don't know him and I've never met him" - Guy who can't remember people's names for longer than 4 minutes.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

JIM WEBB woulda won

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Jim Webb fuckin killed a guy and he would do it again in a minute

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

Folks, it's in dissaray. Stuff mattis did is being undone simply because torimpf now doesn't like mattis, so millions of dollars of investments are being halted and taxpayers dollars wasted due to spite and spite alone

:stoked:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/BotEquippedWith/status/1078342262029991942

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol you can't reichstag fire your rented office cubicle you dumbasses

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

triple sulk back in presidential tweet sharing form, haven't seen someone beat a sulk tweet post in a couple days now

he;s extremely connected to the trump twietter pulse

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

"I don't know him and I've never met him" - Guy who can't remember people's names for longer than 4 minutes.

He said something similar about the guy in charge of anti-ISIS operations in Syria.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

2DCAT posted:

Folks, it's in disarray. Stuff mattis did is being undone simply because torimpf now doesn't like mattis, so millions of dollars of investments are being halted and taxpayers dollars wasted due to spite and spite alone

millions of dollars in waste is probably the best case scenario for anything involving the defense department

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

2DCAT posted:

isn't it all just falling apart anyway tho

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

2DCAT posted:

lmao that owns

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

2DCAT posted:

lamo thats hilarious

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

2DCAT posted:

Good I’m glad

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
fukin moderate dog

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

2DCAT posted:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

2DCAT posted:

*laughs xishly*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

i never thought i'd die fighting side by side with a canadian

how about with a cuck

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1081307125870145541

Al!