Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ShutteredIn posted:

giving a lot of credit to dems lmao

I'm not saying the dems wouldn't cave. I'm just saying he won't attempt to because he doesn't have to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Admiral Ray posted:

no? trump fired him a few days after he submitted his resignation letter because fox news finally told him what it said

yeah, mad dog was supposed to serve into february but piss binch pooped his pants in rage after someone told him what the letter said. I can see why they waer confused though

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Xelkelvos posted:

Is calling them chuds mainstream now? I thought it was only a CSPAM/SA thing.

it's an extremely online lefty twitter thing so i can see one of hacks from like splinternews or something using it as if it's a real word

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Mattis said he was resigning at the end of Feb, then Trump told him that actually he's RETIRING at the end of Feb, then Trump said actually he's retiring at the start of the new year

lmao that owns

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

it's an extremely online lefty twitter thing so i can see one of hacks from like splinternews or something using it as if it's a real word

It's from this article: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/proud-boys-gavin-mcinnes-neighbors_us_5c2f843ae4b0e755f65c38bc

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

dont be mean to me posted:

remember how mattis offered to stay on until late february

yeah trump said you're out with the year

or more accurately someone else did because trump never had the stones to fire anyone

And replaced by a guy that never saw combat even!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_M._Shanahan

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

2DCAT posted:

Folks, it's in disarray. Stuff mattis did is being undone simply because torimpf now doesn't like mattis, so millions of dollars of investments are being halted and taxpayers dollars wasted due to spite and spite alone

Don't worry, we'll more than make that back when we tax you ay 70% 2BCAT (the B is for billionaire)

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Eat This Glob posted:

yeah, mad dog was supposed to serve into february but piss binch pooped his pants in rage after someone told him what the letter said. I can see why they waer confused though

the trump reaction to mattis's resignation letter was some real good poo poo, like trump read it (had it read to him) and was like oh how nice and then his fox news babysitters explained to him what the letter actually meant and he got wicked mad

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Lime Tonics posted:

And replaced by a guy that never saw combat even!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_M._Shanahan

Because he was big in the military-industrial complex

Can't imagine why piss daddy picked him

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

huffpo is pretty online, would have thought it would be a feinberg article though. maybe 'chud' really is going mainstream

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

death to some lawyers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
HuffPost spoke to several Larchmont residents who cited various reasons for displaying anti-hate signs in their neighborhood, not all of them having to do with McInnes. But they all agreed on one thing: McInnes is full of it.

“If you’re so tolerant, then put up a loving sign in your yard, too, and stop being so narcissistic as to think that this is all about you,” said one resident.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:megaman:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dornalyd g. tyrthonmp has doo doo pee pee for brains

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

lmao that owns

Trump is commander in chief as well so Mattis actually has no say in his duty status in this case. He voluntarily retired in 2013 but probably had tons of little roles that he's now retired from

Worth noting, he was likely the lone two-state solution guy and climate change believer in Trump's entire administration. He quit because his boss said it's stupid that we're spending billions to blow up middle schools in conflicts we've been mired in for decades

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Solarin posted:

death to some lawyers

thank you

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Chinatown posted:

I believe you mean dee dee mega doo doo (rest in poops)

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

thats an insult to worms everywhere,

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol remember when someone spraypainted something like "FASCISTS gently caress OFF" some place and Fox immediately reported it as an anti-GOP hate crime lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Chinatown posted:

dornalyd g. tyrthonmp has doo doo for brains and pee pee in pants

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
tweet tweet maga doo doo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Presideedeent Megadoodoo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

remember dee dee megadoodoo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

HuffPost is not publishing McInnes’ letter, as it misrepresents his past actions, on which HuffPost has reported extensively.

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you'd think the original chippendales cast would be getting on in years a bit by now

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

who started saying chud first? us or chapo?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol remember when someone spraypainted something like "FASCISTS gently caress OFF" some place and Fox immediately reported it as an anti-GOP hate crime lol

isnt it tho? the overlap between fascists and republicans is a circle now, right?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

you'd think the original chippendales cast would be getting on in years a bit by now

they are like the temptations

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

let not the poop talk distract from piss

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Oh my god is the bicycle ok

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/markpopham/status/1081309998783873025

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

you could say their last performace really... bombed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

Oh my god is the bicycle ok

does devoss have a tiny bicycle that goes inside her bicycle

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Mariana Horchata posted:

they are like the temptations

I'll say

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Was the "AOC dancing is bad" idea ever endorsed by anyone important or was it just internet idiots doing internet idiot things?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

does devoss have a tiny bicycle that goes inside her bicycle

Anything is possible in this post 9/11 world

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Samurai Sanders posted:

Was the "AOC dancing is bad" idea ever endorsed by anyone important or was it just internet idiots doing internet idiot things?

internet idiots are important now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

internet idiots are important now

:smugdon: