Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I am a staunch liberal, and furthermore,

*sees image of Trump golfing where his body is replaced with slices of turkey*

I’m a conservative now ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it may have been more than 8 oz

my exact measurements for the recipe were

2 big honkin things o' ginger
full terminal bottle of water + some because of cookoff
some sugar and artificial sweeter until I felt like that's enough

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

A wild card, nice

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

ok maybe tonight the :justpost: rule shouldn't be followed

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

magiccarpet posted:

nah

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1081329250068779008?s=20

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

I noticed the horseshit clickbait at the bottom of some local news site included something like "'leaked' video intended to embarrass Ocasio-Cortez backfires" and absolutely the only reason that made their list was because they could get a hot screenshot of her. and now some people who clicked on it (not me) will know who the lady is and maybe a little about what she stands for

so hey let's be honest, female attractiveness can be weaponized. there's debate and discussion to be had on the details but if we don't weaponize it then we're letting people get away with killing kids because we feel awk about attractive ladies

the entire right wing media sphere only has two buttons: horny and angry

they literally cannot stop talking about her no matter what even if what they're saying makes her look super cool and good

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 22 minutes!

I say I say are you doubting my legalful credentuals?

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

BUSH 2112 posted:

haha that's true, it's the same way i look at stripping (which i also 100% unironically respect, if i was attractive enough to get paid for my looks i'd milk that poo poo to a master's degree if i could)

sex work of any kind is 1000% more respectable, honorable and honest than being a CEO or insurance executive

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i have a bottle of mezcal that i love but i'm still feeling too lovely to drink any of it

TRUMP

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ShriekingMarxist posted:

Lou Dobbs looks like he's going to be Harlan Hill's final contract in a remake of "Looper"

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

magiccarpet posted:

:orb:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

if the shutdown lasts long enough, does the us get a do over

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm in Argentina so that 375 ml bottle cost like $5

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

garbage pundit posted:

sex work of any kind is 1000% more respectable, honorable and honest than being a CEO or insurance executive

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

TwoStepBoog posted:

if the shutdown lasts long enough, does the us get a do over

no but its states might

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

jesus christ these anarchists are just so dedicated to destruction wtf is going on

you can't keep cranking up income inequality forever in a functional democracy, so the hyperwealthy are loving up democracies everywhere

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Oh yeah it's gonna gently caress with people's tax refunds soon and lmaooooooo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

garbage pundit posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

magiccarpet posted:

https://i.imgur.com/joPhJ1o.gifv

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol for some reason it appears that that ultra violent Q shutin guy deleted his posts talking about sniping sitting members of congress

however, the numerous other obviously criminal things he tweeted have been left up

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol, chuds are going to turn on Trump so fast if this drags on. the racism belt is huge on SNAP, and basically every working poor person uses their federal tax refund as an "end of year bonus" (shut up about interest free loans if you've never lived hand to mouth)

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

garbage pundit posted:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

is this real

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

loonie toons > minion

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

lol for some reason it appears that that ultra violent Q shutin guy deleted his posts talking about sniping sitting members of congress

however, the numerous other obviously criminal things he tweeted have been left up

oh good threat ended

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

lol this administration can’t even scramble eggs

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ShriekingMarxist posted:

lol, chuds are going to turn on Trump so fast if this drags on. the racism belt is huge on SNAP, and basically every working poor person uses their federal tax refund as an "end of year bonus" (shut up about interest free loans if you've never lived hand to mouth)

hell yeah how can they afford opioids without their "tax return"

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Bearjew posted:

is this real

unfortunately no

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Ben Nerevarine posted:

lol this administration can’t even scramble eggs

they can't even not scramble eggs right

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

magiccarpet posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_8M8EI3M1E

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

oystertoadfish posted:

I noticed the horseshit clickbait at the bottom of some local news site included something like "'leaked' video intended to embarrass Ocasio-Cortez backfires" and absolutely the only reason that made their list was because they could get a hot screenshot of her. and now some people who clicked on it (not me) will know who the lady is and maybe a little about what she stands for

so hey let's be honest, female attractiveness can be weaponized. there's debate and discussion to be had on the details but if we don't weaponize it then we're letting people get away with killing kids because we feel awk about attractive ladies

the whole idea is so loving stupid to me

and whatever i'm not trying to "humblebrag" but it blows my mind that the idea of having "WOULD/WOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH" as the first idea on every man's mind isn't loving insulting to the maximum extent, but apparently it's almost 100% true

i mean, i get that dudes are generally pieces of poo poo and i'd gladly turn my genitals in if given the chance. like i've said before, i don't need mine and i'm generally embarrassed to have them.

once men become obsolete, women would be fools to not just genocide us all for the good of the species. zero irony.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
*destitute starving chuds easily continue to support trump whole-heartedly* ah well nevertheless

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

buddhanc posted:

All of cspam is just addamere and tacodeamon alts arguing all day

Baloogan crashes in thru the screen door at night wasted and then slinks out before the light shines again

dibs on being a taco alt tbh

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

ShriekingMarxist posted:

Lou Dobbs looks like he's going to be Harlan Hill's final contract in a remake of "Looper"

lmfao fuuuuck

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Gringostar posted:

who the gently caress is this rear end in a top hat

Maddox had a website back when that was something special and unique. His gimmick was being an rear end in a top hat.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I remember a couple older male teachers in high school who were very excited at the start of every year to "enforce dress code" which meant holding a ruler up to girl's legs to make sure their skirts were long enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

🤮

buddhanc posted:

All of cspam is just addamere and tacodeamon alts arguing all day

Baloogan crashes in thru the screen door at night wasted and then slinks out before the light shines again

aww

and here i was thinking i was uniquely reprehensible