Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
conservatives exist because they are extremely angry that a woman, attractive or not, somewhere exists independent of male desire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

heh

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m real. I make good posts. sure I try too hard one times but I have some good ones now and then

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

jerry seinfel posted:

they can't even not scramble eggs right

trump administration uncertain about whether they should be scrambling eggs or not

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

oystertoadfish posted:

I noticed the horseshit clickbait at the bottom of some local news site included something like "'leaked' video intended to embarrass Ocasio-Cortez backfires" and absolutely the only reason that made their list was because they could get a hot screenshot of her. and now some people who clicked on it (not me) will know who the lady is and maybe a little about what she stands for

so hey let's be honest, female attractiveness can be weaponized. there's debate and discussion to be had on the details but if we don't weaponize it then we're letting people get away with killing kids because we feel awk about attractive ladies

Shut da gently caress up about AOC’s looks

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cooking a lot of food

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

white sauce posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this "syrup" is more of a concentrate and could probably be more syrupy with a lot more sugar and whatever else makes a simple syrup simple, but I didn't want anything too caloric so concentrate it is

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

juche avocado posted:

cooking a lot of food

non specific it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I mean. bon apetit

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

*destitute starving chuds easily continue to support trump whole-heartedly* ah well nevertheless

my father is pretty chuddy, he waffles on a lot of things, but is basically a racist FYGM boomer. when the shutdown noise started he thought his disability checks might be impacted, he INSTANTLY turned on Trump and basically anyone who could keep the government going. most of the chuds know the wall is bullshit, they want it out of spite and to "pwn the libz", they'll drop that pretense fast when it impacts their materials

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

juche avocado posted:

cooking a lot of food

tell me more

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

white sauce posted:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:stoked: to be in a plane for 11 hours

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i feel awk about attractive lads. mb try that1 some time

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

For the first time in history a president of our country has openly proposed altering one of society’s (not to mention God’s) most fundamental laws: that marriage should be between a man and a woman. While I am not suggesting that President Obama is the Antichrist, the fact that he was able to propose such a sweeping change in God’s law and still win reelection by a comfortable margin illustrates how a future world leader will be able to oppose God’s laws without any repercussions.

When states are being faced with the loss of business, they tend to fold real quickly. And I’ve said often that the greatest threat to freedom of religion in America is not ISIS, it’s the Chamber of Commerce. I mean, it’s the businesses that say to our representatives, ‘Oh, don’t pass laws like that, don’t pass these religious freedom laws because people will interpret that as anti-gay and we’ll lose business.

Amazingly, some gay activists don’t even try to hide the link between homosexuality and pedophilia.

We’re not having our heads chopped off like Christians in the Middle East by ISIS, but you’ve heard me say before, I think when you look at what happened in Germany, look the Nazis didn’t take the Jews to the crematorium immediately. They wouldn’t have been allowed to do that by the German citizens. What the Nazis did was a program of making the Jews the object of ridicule and contempt in the eyes of the German people, and only once they had marginalized them, were they able to take away their rights.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trumppppppppppppp

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lawman 0 posted:

:stoked: to be in a plane for 11 hours

tell mr epstein I said "hello" and "plz jump out mid-flight"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

aoc’s rocking honkdogs aren’t my favorite thing about here but they’re in the top 3

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

ShriekingMarxist posted:

my father is pretty chuddy, he waffles on a lot of things, but is basically a racist FYGM boomer. when the shutdown noise started he thought his disability checks might be impacted, he INSTANTLY turned on Trump and basically anyone who could keep the government going. most of the chuds know the wall is bullshit, they want it out of spite and to "pwn the libz", they'll drop that pretense fast when it impacts their materials

what the gently caress are they gonna do though, vote democrat? lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That DICK! posted:

aoc’s rocking honkdogs aren’t my favorite thing about here but they’re in the top 3

ah I see you're also a fan of our local AA farm team, the Rockin' Honkdogs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

poo poo, Rockin' Honkdogs would be an incredible name for an irl farm team lmao

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

what the gently caress are they gonna do though, vote democrat? lol

no, but they'll scream bloody murder at their reps, and political will for the dumb wall will erode fast, i'm expecting a veto proof funding vote if Trump doesn't just cave

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Crusader posted:

the 80s tv series "v" started as an adaptation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57nmmjZ1xsY

the books were hilarious. kung fu masters in denver taking down the alien conspiracy

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

just now finishing prep for lamb burgers 2nite,
have pita dough rising & chickpeas soaking for falafel night sometime in the next 48hrs,
dough for a babka or two is rising also,
tomorrow morning i make a dutch baby w/ the last of these cherry preserves

uh and there's reasons for other groceries too idr; i think a big batch of lentil soup was the plan but i forgot to re-up lentils !

e: oh yeah and all the stuff that gets served w/in falafel night. sauces and salads and pickles

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
all the pseudo-ironic aoc thirst reminded me of the part in the really dirty catullus where he talks about how his poo poo even made old mens creaky loins stir, not just horny boys'

which took me down an internet rabbit hole to the one about chopping your balls off, which meant i found some actual english galliambics which are p cool

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
horny and "ironically" horny posts are gonna get this thread gassed you JERKS :mad:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I think i'm correct in saying that most native speakers of english pronounce "guitar" with the stress on the second syllable, despite the existence of such notable exceptions as waylon jennings

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

white sauce posted:

I think she looks good and would like to respectfully ask her to have sex with me, as an equal, and I won’t be mad if she says no because that’s her prerogative.

same for trey gowdy

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

white sauce posted:

Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren as candidates are like the girl who thinks good sex is pumping away while you’re making a grocery list in your head wondering when she’ll be done

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

"no hornyposting" is your tacodaemon guarantee

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
where is the horny reply goose in this our greatest hour of need

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

juche avocado posted:

just now finishing prep for lamb burgers 2nite,
have pita dough rising & chickpeas soaking for falafel night sometime in the next 48hrs,
dough for a babka or two is rising also,
tomorrow morning i make a dutch baby w/ the last of these cherry preserves

uh and there's reasons for other groceries too idr; i think a big batch of lentil soup was the plan but i forgot to re-up lentils !

e: oh yeah and all the stuff that gets served w/in falafel night. sauces and salads and pickles

u should go buy some lentils

the gyros place I go to basically uses like half an onion per gyro, it's incredible

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
honkkkkk

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

its about owning black bodies op

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shageletic posted:

its about owning black bodies op

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

ShriekingMarxist posted:

no, but they'll scream bloody murder at their reps, and political will for the dumb wall will erode fast, i'm expecting a veto proof funding vote if Trump doesn't just cave

i mean yeah this is happening obvs but i dunno that a few trump supporters having lucid flashes is what's driving the need to keep the US government functional

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/nJH0sUd.gifv