Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/PubicZirconium/status/1081325097867198464

Carley Rae Jepsen tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

now im thinkin about 12 to the moon so I'm gonna watch that mst3k lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb3XfrCtjVU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ttrump

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1081377801889030145

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Pryor on Fire posted:

Every time I hear about what Netflix is doing or what people who have Netflix are talking about I think hmmm still don't need a Netflix account

If there's ever a netflix show you feel like watching you can get a free month and then cancel immediately and there's basically never another thing worth watching. Totally poo poo movie selection atm imo.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Trump responded: “I’m not going to say it’s for leverage, but I’m not going to get a deal unless I do this,” the official said. The president often used profanity during the meeting, apologizing to Pelosi at one point for cursing so much, according to the official.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Pryor on Fire posted:

Every time I hear about what Netflix is doing or what people who have Netflix are talking about I think hmmm still don't need a Netflix account

this is me but [any technology company] and [whatever the gently caress they're waving their arms about]

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why wouldnt you just pirate whatever netflix show you want to watxh

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

McConnell and his top deputy, Senate Majority Whip John Thune (R-S.D.), were not present when Trump and other Republican lawmakers appeared outside the White House following Friday’s meeting. Aides to McConnell insisted they were not aware of the news conference.

No one told mitch habababba

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Im resubbing to netflix this month for the godzilla anime so I figure I may as well watcgh that too

I don't care if it sucks, so do I and yet I still blah durrr hehphnngg

Also watch altered carbon and hold the dark.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

If there's ever a netflix show you feel like watching you can get a free month and then cancel immediately and there's basically never another thing worth watching. Totally poo poo movie selection atm imo.

the reason I ended up canceling was because I don't watch shows compulsively and everything I was interested in was never on it lol

nowadays I just rent it from my library

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is how I looked the whole time watching birdbox just now.
it's not good folks

there were moments i liked but yeah it was mostly asss

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

in some cases it's not terribly reliable, case in point: godzilla anime movies

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Epic High Five posted:

the reason I ended up canceling was because I don't watch shows compulsively and everything I was interested in was never on it lol

nowadays I just rent it from my library

get that sweet vpn, it's the rare content i can't find somewhere in the world

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

The Bandersnatch path I chose wound up with me playing Witcher 3 for 4 hours and then taking a nap, pretty rad stuff

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Epic High Five posted:

Im resubbing to netflix this month for the godzilla anime so I figure I may as well watcgh that too

I don't care if it sucks, so do I and yet I still blah durrr hehphnngg

Spoilers:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

the last thing I watched from Netflix was Luke Cage and Castlevania

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Cithen posted:

Spoilers:

ohhhhh no how could this have happened who could have predicted this

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cithen posted:

Spoilers:

Shin Godzilla was among the greatest ever made for a lot of reasons

most of this thread ended up seeing it because I wouldn't stop loving talking about it so someone played it on NCTV

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

netflix is good if you like the office and friends

i'm pretty sure those are their two most watched shows by several miles

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1081340892114534400?s=19

Bootyjudge!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TwoStepBoog posted:

before venturing into the normie sphere I had no idea how much of the population literally does nothing but rewatch The Office over and over again

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

an early part of bandersnatch tripped me out, when colin is talking about infinite alternate lives while on LSD, because it was literally identical to a revelation I had on LSD years ago

and of course no one actually talks about that part because the primary audience hasn't done any acid so they just think colin is talking weird poo poo

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

TwoStepBoog posted:

how I met your mother is most likely up there

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

I want to Trump with you (all night)
Trump you into day (sunlight)
I want to Trump with you (all night)
Trump the night away

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Mayor Dave posted:

there were moments i liked but yeah it was mostly asss

more like assbox

wish id had the blindfold on

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

an early part of bandersnatch tripped me out, when colin is talking about infinite alternate lives while on LSD, because it was literally identical to a revelation I had on LSD years ago

and of course no one actually talks about that part because the primary audience hasn't done any acid so they just think colin is talking weird poo poo

whoooooooa

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

i remember that bit but haven't done LSD so i can't relate

i liked the premise and had fun watching it but frankly would have rather just seen a linear Black Mirror movie

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

Calibanibal posted:

Just share an account with a bunch of friends...

animist
Aug 28, 2018
trump?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

before venturing into the normie sphere I had no idea how much of the population literally does nothing but rewatch The Office over and over again

haha thats hosed up

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

remember when yahoo bought a season of Community lol

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Butt&Zuck 2020 becoming a reality

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Late night Food Network ads are wild. It's for a digital anime service about crunchy stuff and an all leather sofa place where they talked about how luscious itd be to get down on it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TwoStepBoog posted:

remember when yahoo bought a season of Community lol

lets launch our streaming service with a show like 200 people watch and literally nothin else and also cancel the whole thing if it doesn't do well immediately lmaooo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im fairly sure that every season of power rangers is on the netflix

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bandersnatch seemed like they put every meta tv trope on cards and randomly pulled them out to make each decision point

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

lets launch our streaming service with a show like 200 people watch and literally nothin else and also cancel the whole thing if it doesn't do well immediately lmaooo

wow microsoft's launching a streaming service?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

good, butter greg should get some real national attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Netflix has burn after Reading, an accurate portrayal of the Trump government