Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

white sauce posted:

Hillary lover

Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

white sauce posted:

Hillary lover

:thunk:

Serf
May 5, 2011

to be fair, the shutdown only ends with the democrats caving or stephen miller getting sick for a few days

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

nice

:sanix:

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

my uncle idolizes sean hannity, he's a 65 year old used car salesman who gets his eyebrows waxed. lmao

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1081579754191552514?s=19

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

neutral milf hotel posted:

lol folks are running node.js on embedded systems? I can't wait for the next dude to delete his dumb three line left-padding module from the NPM repo and have some life support system crash in the Midwest

pin ur versions fam

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Wrenever posted:

Airports are about to grind to a halt, businesses aren't going to get operating credit, tax refunds aren't being processed, 800k people have lost their jobs, SNAP recipients are going to start starving after January, and TUMRP thinks he's winning this shutdown and he can get the Dems to fold if he just crafts the perfect tweet

You forgot all the people in HUD housing and poo poo that are gonna get evicted.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

did trump start making the military bulldoze his supporters houses to make room for WALL yet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1081581638155411457?s=19

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

he does know $6 billion is you know what I already know he doesn’t

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
    :sanix:
:megadeath:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lmao

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol owned

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Hot Tub Grime Machine

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Trump gonna call her Pocahontas to her face and gonna ask her if she wants some firewater and he’s gonna be elected president for the next 100 years

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol her answer is she is focusing on the "issues"

she is gonna get creamed

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

She's been putting out some of the best most complicated legislation out there in the Senate, just keep doing that I say

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I wish he'd whine more about mueller than his wall. it's not as entertaining

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
:abuela:
:yosbutt:
Smell this

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Good. Western Iowa Democrats are small in number and hardened from years of Steve King.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Shageletic posted:

She's been putting out some of the best most complicated legislation out there in the Senate, just keep doing that I say

she's super safe as a senator in MA. in 2018 her opponents were a forgettable chuddy republican and some unhinged MIT graduate dude who invented email.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

white sauce posted:

Lmao owned old man

Srsly if you haven't heard the term "design pattern" you're not hanging around authentic Java framework fanatics. It's been a thing for like two decades. It's mostly either obvious stuff or practices designed to deal with the wretched inadequacies of Java.

Cool people use Clojure (or Scala I guess, but those people scare me) to get access to the Java ecosystem from a non-poo poo language.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

neutral milf hotel posted:

I wish he'd whine more about mueller than his wall. it's not as entertaining

If we're particularly lucky an indictment of Roger Stone will drop in the next few weeks and maaaaan you just watch the whines fly if that happens.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

these reporters are all such tremendous nerds. I legitimately don't understand how they're real people.

They're rich entitled boarding room ivy league mostly white ppl with finance dads and lawyer moms.

I accidently wandered into the wrong galley meant for jounalists to watch a SupCt case, I immediately walk out, I had a journalist rushing through the door I just closed behind me to point out me to a marshall near by. What a maroon. Just the aggressive nerdiness of it all.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

So it's Day 14 of the shutdown, it'll be the third-longest on Day 16, the second on Day 18, and the longest-ever at Day 21.

I assume if they actually tried to go "months" like Trump claims the government would fall apart, right? Like after a month or two of not getting paid with no relief in sight I can only assume government workers would start quitting en mass - even if they start getting paid again there's nothing to stop this from happening again in the future.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

emfive posted:

Srsly if you haven't heard the term "design pattern" you're not hanging around authentic Java framework fanatics. It's been a thing for like two decades. It's mostly either obvious stuff or practices designed to deal with the wretched inadequacies of Java.

i dont really go to coffee shops tbh

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

lmao, dems never going to stump trump

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Dolash posted:

So it's Day 14 of the shutdown, it'll be the third-longest on Day 16, the second on Day 18, and the longest-ever at Day 21.

I assume if they actually tried to go "months" like Trump claims the government would fall apart, right? Like after a month or two of not getting paid with no relief in sight I can only assume government workers would start quitting en mass - even if they start getting paid again there's nothing to stop this from happening again in the future.

We never had a proper revolution

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Dolash posted:

Trump wanted to privatize air traffic controllers anyway, seems like a good way to do it imo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what was her response

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

luv to be oiled and ready for the dems

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

luv to be oiled and ready for the dems

Serf
May 5, 2011

Dolash posted:

i can only get so erect

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

a.lo posted:

what was her response

Blah blah blah issues

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

a.lo posted:

what was her response

"Hey look a distraction!"

*runs away*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
they call me mr shutdown

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

a.lo posted:

what was her response

did u know she started off poor

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

this is what you get for suckling on the federal teat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

emfive posted:

Cool people use Clojure (or Scala I guess, but those people scare me) to get access to the Java ecosystem from a non-poo poo language.

I’m a college student, not a computer toucher.

For some reason in my school (which is an ok school for compsci) we learn a new coding language like every semester, so I haven’t been exposed to that chud industry yet.