Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Carth Dookie posted:

Use glitter.

This, but hair and flesh and blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
OK, fine, I'll leave it gloomy

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

twoday posted:

OK, fine, I'll leave it gloomy

Use black/dark purple glitter.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
stickers get political stickers

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

anime refrences

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
anime stickers

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

anime hair and flesh and blood

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
horny anime stickers

everywhere

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

freckle posted:

The book of C-SPAM is weird and jarring
No one can understand the thing
It's full of trums and trmps and trumos
And instructions for shitposting

But IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I love it when you tmp to me
And youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
You can pmurt me anything

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

honestly, if you ever publish a hard copy i'll buy one. capitalism

twoday
May 4, 2005

Yeah, been busy af lately, will try to at least get some text in over Christmas break

twoday
May 4, 2005

I had a cool elaborate dream last night that was a fantasy story like game of thrones, except there was a demon that was fed by greed and revenge and murder and stuff. The demon arrived at the beginning of the story and immediately hosed everything up and people quickly figured out what made it stronger, and they werd all trying to stop it from destroying the kingdom. Some allied with the demon and got killed by it, but everyone was anti-demon, at least on paper.

Anyway, despite the fact that they all knew how it worked, people just couldn't stop being greedy and killing each other even when the kingdom was completely getting destroyed. They were still murdering each other to retain the title of king in the scorched wastes, and the demon was 5 stories tall by then and constantly on fire, and the kingdom was a shadow of itself and the king lived in a boat off the coast.

Then I woke up.

It's a pretty transparent metaphor for global warming but it was a nice coherent story of a dream, and I like it when I have those. Most of the story was details of elaborate coups and such.

I am too lazy to write a whole book like this but I thought maybe it would be a good core story for the book of C-SPAM, I think I could work in some of the art I already made into it, like this

I guess the drawing above is not actually California but actually just a thinly veiled metaphor, surprise!!

twoday
May 4, 2005

I will buy some big paper and start drawing again in the new year

twoday
May 4, 2005

Note to self to use this to represent death in the future

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

congrats on ur mystical experience op

twoday
May 4, 2005

6/10, would prophesize again

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday posted:

I had a cool elaborate dream last night that was a fantasy story like game of thrones, except there was a demon that was fed by greed and revenge and murder and stuff. The demon arrived at the beginning of the story and immediately hosed everything up and people quickly figured out what made it stronger, and they werd all trying to stop it from destroying the kingdom. Some allied with the demon and got killed by it, but everyone was anti-demon, at least on paper.

Anyway, despite the fact that they all knew how it worked, people just couldn't stop being greedy and killing each other even when the kingdom was completely getting destroyed. They were still murdering each other to retain the title of king in the scorched wastes, and the demon was 5 stories tall by then and constantly on fire, and the kingdom was a shadow of itself and the king lived in a boat off the coast.

Then I woke up.

It's a pretty transparent metaphor for global warming but it was a nice coherent story of a dream, and I like it when I have those. Most of the story was details of elaborate coups and such.

I am too lazy to write a whole book like this but I thought maybe it would be a good core story for the book of C-SPAM, I think I could work in some of the art I already made into it, like this

I guess the drawing above is not actually California but actually just a thinly veiled metaphor, surprise!!

lol that this happened exactly when I posted this

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Uranium posted:

congrats on ur mystical experience op

twoday posted:

lol that this happened exactly when I posted this

twoday
May 4, 2005

:shrug:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

world end so what?

twoday
May 4, 2005

It's not actually a mystical experience, ai just keep forgetting to remove a nicotine patch before falling asleep, and elaborate vivid dreams are one of the side effects

Haven't smoked since November tho

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

twoday posted:

It's not actually a mystical experience, ai just keep forgetting to remove a nicotine patch before falling asleep, and elaborate vivid dreams are one of the side effects

Haven't smoked since November tho

thats the only part i miss about quitting smoking.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Baloogan posted:

My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision; it was of you. I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you. I wish you nothing but the very best, always.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ

twoday
May 4, 2005

This is really more of a sketch andaybe not developed enough for the book but it's the first thing I drew in months so I'll post it here

In reference to a thing that happened yesterday: https://twitter.com/CiberTigerrr/status/1081380216575008769?s=19

twoday
May 4, 2005

Maybe I will have to include random jpgs, otherwise this book will literally take years to complete

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

This is really more of a sketch andaybe not developed enough for the book but it's the first thing I drew in months so I'll post it here

In reference to a thing that happened yesterday: https://twitter.com/CiberTigerrr/status/1081380216575008769?s=19

owns

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

Maybe I will have to include random jpgs, otherwise this book will literally take years to complete

you’re doing good don’t get discouraged

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

you’re doing good don’t get discouraged

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

twoday posted:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
just do it at your own pace its all good

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

cumshitter posted:

just do it at your own pace its all good

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
we got at least 6 more years of trump! so what’s the rush?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Tainen posted:

we got at least 6 more years of trump! so what’s the rush?

just get it done by wednesday at the latest

twoday
May 4, 2005

Hmm yeah good point

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Add a few pages dedicated to your own personal theories on how to fix everything, label it the Micro Manifesto

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

twoday posted:

which drugs should we send to accelerate this process? ive heard good things about absinthe for this sort of thing

twoday
May 4, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

Add a few pages dedicated to your own personal theories on how to fix everything, label it the Micro Manifesto

I don't really have any solutions to offer, I'm more into the ironic commentary game

But if someone else has a bulletpointed manifesto they want to include post it here

twoday
May 4, 2005

Tastykake posted:

which drugs should we send to accelerate this process? ive heard good things about absinthe for this sort of thing

Peyote and ayahuasca are legel here and I've never tried them but I don't imagine they are really good for productivity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

The main problem is that I have other stuff to do and/or I am away from my desk and writing supplies a lot these days, there aren't any drugs that fix that