Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Good old Thomas and his carelessly strewn headlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Paul Thomas already embracing Mac's tradition of making all his women unnecessarily chubby

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
At least there's a vague connection to the sugar problem, rather than Mac's "sex might extend lifespan so I'll be sleeping with these young women instead of my horrible large wife."

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

Parkingtigers posted:

gently caress off, Paul Thomas.

Starting the year right

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Are they seriously trying to use snowflake as a compliment in army recruiting?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The company they outsourced recruitment to is really trying to get their contract pulled.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Crabtree posted:

Are they seriously trying to use snowflake as a compliment in army recruiting?

I guess this isn't the first time armies have gone for "everyone hates you, you reject from society, come here and we'll give you a gun and somewhere you can belong"

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Sajid Javid's alien outlook – The home secretary has suggested making asylum claims harder in order to deter people from crossing the Channel"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Naval ship deployed to Channel to intercept refugee vessels

Times:

Far side of the moon: China's Chang'e 4 probe makes historic touchdown

Evening Standard:

Netflix warns viewers against Bird Box challenge meme: 'Do not end up in hospital'

Mail:

Guardian Australian Sport:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

gently caress off Bob

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Building a shrine to Paul Thomas, who is on another level you philistines just can't appreciate

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the deployment of a navy ship in the Channel – Sajid Javid, the home secretary, has borrowed a Royal Navy ship to deal with people crossing the Channel"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Brexit freight ferry firm appears all geared up – to deliver pizzas After Winslow Homer.

The i paper:

Lottery winners to share £115m prize with family and friends

Times:

Steve Coogan and John Reilly on playing Laurel and Hardy

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Drag hunting

'Chris Packham's REALLY thrown himself into this drag hunt!'

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress off, Paul

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
I like how confused the dogs are to be hovering

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't think Ru Paul would be impressed by that outfit.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Rarity posted:

gently caress off, Paul
I heartily concur. :v:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
okay, great, now I understand Paul Thomas!

gently caress off Paul

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
gently caress off, Paul

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Chris Grayling, the Fat No-Controller – He presides over chaos on the railways and awards a ferry contract to a firm with no boats. He is transport minister"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Ah, there's that Paul Thomas charm we used to know and love. Vapid, tedious shite with an occasional streak of bigotry so dull and tedious that it's hard to even muster up a "gently caress off Paul".

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Theresa May's plans for her Brexit deal – Theresa May has insisted she will go ahead with a crucial vote on her Brexit deal amid growing speculation that it could be delayed"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Brexit: PM warns of 'uncharted territory' if MPs reject deal

Independent:

Long-term plan for NHS England 'undeliverable' amid staffing crisis

Times:

Evening Standard:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

May's being hobbled by some generously long chains that she could unlock at any time? This is a problem she could solve whenever she likes but she's using it as a distraction from all the things in the ministerial box? She would be sprinting toward solving all of those problems if it weren't for brexit? She knows that there is only one possibly solution but is refusing to use it?

What is it trying to say?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Brexit bad

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

goatface posted:

May's being hobbled by some generously long chains that she could unlock at any time? This is a problem she could solve whenever she likes but she's using it as a distraction from all the things in the ministerial box? She would be sprinting toward solving all of those problems if it weren't for brexit? She knows that there is only one possibly solution but is refusing to use it?

Until she does Brexit she can't do anything else and she has the power to do a form of Brexit at any time.

Which is dumb it's because she's in a minority government she can't do anything, not because of Brexit.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

goatface posted:

If you look at the keys only one of them is an actual key - the one representing a peoples vote. It's basically saying that Theresa May is hobbled by Brexit and the only workable solution is going back to the polls, no deal or Mays deal won't work.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Or if she put her legs together she could slip the link that's in the loop of the R between the gap between the E and X.

The only thing hobbling her is her own ridiculous stance on the issue.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

£650,000 a year.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the no-deal Brexit rehearsal – A live rehearsal of an emergency traffic system that will be put in place to prevent congestion in Dover in the event of a no-deal Brexit has been described as ‘a waste of time’"

Telegraph:

Matt:

MPs raise safety fears with police after Anna Soubry subjected to 'Nazi’ chants

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Brexit: The Uncivil War – four political insiders give their verdicts

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on. . . Wayne Rooney's 'drink arrest' shame

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on UK's no-deal Brexit emergency traffic system – A dry run of a government contingency traffic plan for the port of Dover in the event of a no-deal Brexit has been described as ‘too little, too late’ and ridiculed after 89 lorries participated in the trial designed for 6,000 lorries"

Telegraph:

Edvard Munch's The Scream comes to the British Museum in April

Matt:

Heathrow: police investigate after drone sighting disrupts flights; John Bercow and the Brexit 'guerrilla war': What is an unamendable motion and how did it end in a Government defeat?

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Vote victory gives 'guerrilla war' Tory rebels first blood in battle to stop a no-deal Brexit

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on… GP appointments via Skype

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress off, Paul

(This is at least one step forward from Mac, who wouldn't even know what a camgirl is)

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cloud Potato posted:

David Squires:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
je suis le dauphin de la place dauphine

wrong thread

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

For more information, read again.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May’s Commons defeat over Brexit plan B – The amendment was passed by 308 votes to 297 following stormy scenes in which a series of Conservative MPs castigated the Speaker, John Bercow, for allowing the amendment"

Telegraph:

"John Bercow's decision endangers the office of Speaker, and our democracy"; Bafta nominations 2019: fascinating Favourite continues its journey in the awards season sun

Matt:

Amazon boss Jeff Bezos and wife MacKenzie to divorce

Independent:

Climate change: 'Right to repair' gathers force

Times:

"This was the great political power struggle of our times – and ministers lost"; Bafta nominations 2019: fascinating Favourite continues its journey in the awards season sun

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Prisons with no bars

Guardian Australian Sport:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
The Mail back to full form, I see.

Also I laughed at a Matt, please make my blindfold comfy.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bob, gently caress off you shitehawk.

Also, much as I normally enjoy Bell's work, his Bercow is plain terrible. Only know it's Bercow because of the dumb ceremonial robe.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Jesus Christ that Mail cartoon. I can remember Prizins these days is loike ulliday camps EHWOT :bahgawd: being widely parodied as a stupid right wing myth 20 loving years ago :stare:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Hey look, Mac's back out of retirement already.

(Seriously, I'm sure I remember Mac doing that exact same loving cartoon years ago.)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's time to remember Mac's 'a good cartoon'.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May’s support for workers – Labour says it is wary of reports of government offers on workers’ rights after Brexit and fear jobs will not be protected"

Telegraph:

Corbyn says Labour may delay Brexit if it wins snap election

Matt:

Tearful Andy Murray says Australian Open could be last tournament

Independent:

After Alberto Korda.

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Speaker Bercow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU