Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

I do not think you are thinking of jelly. It's most likely what you are thinking of is strawberry jam, or strawberry preserves. Jelly sorta has a gelatin like consistency. You may well know what grape jelly looks like-- we've all had it before-- that's what jelly looks and tastes like. I have shopped near my entire life (browsing local shops and world markets) and never came across something like strawberry jelly. What I have come across though is countless jars of strawberry jams and preserves (some actually having whole strawberries in them) some made with sugar, corn syrup or all natural (sugar free but uses the just the fructose from the fruit itself). Anyways I just thought to correct you a bit on what you probably used wasn't jelly. :-)

oh, you mean strawberry jelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Durf posted:

remember when the GOP shills lost their minds at people quoting Trump's 'pussy grabbing' and 'shithole' comments

like how DARE you use that language on air, there are CHILDREN watching
by gawd though trump says it like it is! that's different :kingsley:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
registering democrat results in a beserk brand being placed upon you that bleeds every time you violate decorum

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
we want (need) WALL!
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1081632696676290565

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Preston Waters posted:

I really don't even know why Warren is running since Berno is all but certain going to throw his hat in the ring. She'll get like 2% of primary voters if he runs.

Minimum Grift Requirements

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

*votes for Kavanaugh*

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

he’s a republican op

you made me double check

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Preston Waters posted:

I really don't even know why Warren is running since Berno is all but certain going to throw his hat in the ring. She'll get like 2% of primary voters if he runs.

ttrumookk

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

*votes for Kavanaugh*

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:patriot:

https://twitter.com/tarenceray/status/1081555058964213760

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol i still don't think warren should run but i guess i'm a contrary reactionary because i notice myself warming to the thought

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/anylaurie16/status/1081367043587432451

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/LodroGyatso/status/1081588079675228160?s=20

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Apology accepted

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I forgive you Senator Manchin

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

blow it out ur rear end joe

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Why would I order any of those?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the right to bear arms

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

Why would I order any of those?

some of them taste funny

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

a.lo posted:

I do not think you are thinking of jelly. It's most likely what you are thinking of is strawberry jam, or strawberry preserves. Jelly sorta has a gelatin like consistency. You may well know what grape jelly looks like-- we've all had it before-- that's what jelly looks and tastes like. I have shopped near my entire life (browsing local shops and world markets) and never came across something like strawberry jelly. What I have come across though is countless jars of strawberry jams and preserves (some actually having whole strawberries in them) some made with sugar, corn syrup or all natural (sugar free but uses the just the fructose from the fruit itself). Anyways I just thought to correct you a bit on what you probably used wasn't jelly. :-)

Another lib owned

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i had a nice pear cider last night, it was delicious

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

Another lib owned

BROKEN UPON THE WHEEL OF JELLY

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tiler Kiwi posted:

nevermind just have this idiot eat poo poo and die

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Kurtofan posted:

i had a nice pear cider last night, it was delicious

*Throws freedom fries at you*

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

this dude loving suuuuucks. just be a republican, coal fucker

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

ShriekingMarxist posted:

BROKEN UPON THE WHEEL OF JELLY

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i hope a bear doesnt ever examine me like that... itd be unbearable

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

heh.

are you jelly?

:smug:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

record number of Americans finding out how hard legal immigration is

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I just made breakfast, two eggs with bacon and cheddar done up big mac style on 3 pieces of brioche toast, two of which were fried in butter, the third in the middle was fried in bacon fat

all right now I got the calories time to make the posts

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
joe manchin will be leader of Coal City in the afterworld

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Elect all future congress members from this thread and watch all sitting congress members row themselves into a heart stopping fury at the things said.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

is schizophrenia contagious now

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

I just made breakfast, two eggs with bacon and cheddar done up big mac style on 3 pieces of brioche toast, two of which were fried in butter, the third in the middle was fried in bacon fat

all right now I got the calories time to make the posts

my 239 lb president

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/44diccu/status/1069966637430906886

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

shiksa posted:

ya for real trying to immigrate to can/eu/nz/aus is loving insane and i was looking into it even before trumo. i actually have a good shot at NZ just because im in earthquake/geotech engineering but yeah. death 2 all borders, free mobility for all

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

aww poo poo wrong tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shiksa posted:

Illegal Emigration