Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Yes please, more of this everywhere and always.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1081...r%3D2671%23pti9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Free South Africa you dumb son of a bitch

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

sharknado slashfic posted:

Diplomatic Immunity has been revoked

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

sharknado slashfic posted:

From the white colonial oppressors? Yeah!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

People literally don’t know how to react to a Democrat who doesn’t immediately roll over and submission piss all over themselves. I love it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Behold. The true power of France.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Along with Madame Guillotine.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

me waiting for the revolution

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

We were on station with the Charles de Gaulle on our 2010 deployment and we did something like a 30-40 person crew swap for a week. There was a guy in Ops I stood watch with who got to go over and I just asked him about the bread and cheese for like 2 hours juxtaposed against our "I hope they've got hard boiled eggs" Midrats. I think he got sick of me asking about it after maybe 10 minutes.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Metaphor alert!

https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1081626072540725248?s=19

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

MaxPowers posted:

Yeah ok you deepstate shill

MaxPowers posted:

Im just saying, we've given democracy a try, it and its communist members who just want to see America weaker. Why not give fascism a try for a few years?

MaxPowers posted:

mods change name of thread to " 2019 make fun of trump thread - Invite your lib human being friends "

If I wanted this much trump news I'd go visit CNN. Or MSNBC. Or any other of those lets make America cucks of every nation out there broadcasting systems.

Heres some real current events for you whiny pussies, we're about to have the third Boer war in south africa, place your bets on who wins.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Not sure if worst troll ever or actual :brainworms:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Why not both?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Not sure if worst troll ever or actual :brainworms:

he's a weed elemental. his nerves are all fried and the electrical impulses are triggered by bits of nug that float around in there

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

he's a weed elemental. his nerves are all fried and the electrical impulses are triggered by bits of nug that float around in there

He'll probably be our next mod when EBB gives up and throws himself into a wood chipper after a day or two of gunchat in CE.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Syrian Lannister posted:

Diplomatic Immunity has been revoked

I'm too old for this poo poo

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

As Nero Danced posted:

I'm too old for this poo poo

Something something three stooges.

insert anti-Semitism here

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Godholio posted:

He'll probably be our next mod when EBB gives up and throws himself into a wood chipper after a day or two of gunchat in CE.

EBB please don’t give up modding. You’re really good and fair.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SquirrelyPSU posted:

We were on station with the Charles de Gaulle on our 2010 deployment and we did something like a 30-40 person crew swap for a week. There was a guy in Ops I stood watch with who got to go over and I just asked him about the bread and cheese for like 2 hours juxtaposed against our "I hope they've got hard boiled eggs" Midrats. I think he got sick of me asking about it after maybe 10 minutes.

Well, did you get an answer?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Nystral posted:

EBB please dont give up modding. Youre really good and fair.

He whines too much about hilariously bad pictures in the pictures thread

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i had too much care to drink that morning

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

maxpowers isn't a gimmick he had a melt down in the eve goon guild and got kicked

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Well, did you get an answer?

Well I mean you saw the picture didn't you? Ain't nobody baking on an (American) aircraft carrier. He said it loving owned and they had a wine ration.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

maxpowers isn't a gimmick he had a melt down in the eve goon guild and got kicked

I would like to know more

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I would like to know more

:same:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

eve goons have been killed for less

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Well I mean you saw the picture didn't you? Ain't nobody baking on an (American) aircraft carrier. He said it loving owned and they had a wine ration.

One of my favorite facts about the Iowa class battleships (and probably other ships from that era) is that it had, in addition to the regular bakery, a dedicated doughnut bakery. Just cranking out doughnuts, all day long. Sure, standing watch sucks, but wouldn't it suck just a little bit less if every now and then, someone showed up with a tray of hot, fresh doughnuts and a pot of coffee? We've definitely gone backwards on that front.

Also, along those lines, I did a TAD stint on the Queen Elizabeth this fall and the number one question everyone had when I got back was "you can drink on board, can't you?" Yes, you can. It's got a surprisingly nice bar, and holy poo poo do they make use of it. The gin and tonic was quite good, but the mil-spec wine they serve is pure hangover juice.

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
Title? I dont need no stinkin' Title

redneck nazgul posted:

eve goons have been killed for less

:captainpop:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

SquirrelyPSU posted:

My dude one of the CS2s i knew would disagree with that wholeheartedly, he was the night baker and his sole job all night was to bake about 7 or 800 loaves of bread during his shift. It was garbage bread, but he did bake it.

(they didn't let it rise properly before baking it)

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

I haven’t had any eve drama since I quit in like 2015. Fill me in please. That’s not powersSA is it?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Wait you’re telling me they fly the loving bread in? Or load it and freeze it?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

FrozenVent posted:

Wait you’re telling me they fly the loving bread in? Or load it and freeze it?

Probably fly in the yeast starter, let it ferment on board, then bake it fresh Subway style.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

BigDave posted:

Probably fly in the yeast starter, let it ferment on board, then bake it fresh Subway style.

That’s baking though.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

That’s baking though.

I assume that the joke is that they'd figure out a way to deep fry it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wingnut Ninja posted:

One of my favorite facts about the Iowa class battleships (and probably other ships from that era) is that it had, in addition to the regular bakery, a dedicated doughnut bakery. Just cranking out doughnuts, all day long. Sure, standing watch sucks, but wouldn't it suck just a little bit less if every now and then, someone showed up with a tray of hot, fresh doughnuts and a pot of coffee? We've definitely gone backwards on that front.

Also, along those lines, I did a TAD stint on the Queen Elizabeth this fall and the number one question everyone had when I got back was "you can drink on board, can't you?" Yes, you can. It's got a surprisingly nice bar, and holy poo poo do they make use of it. The gin and tonic was quite good, but the mil-spec wine they serve is pure hangover juice.

They had ice cream on subs I'm prett sre

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Uhm, Is this bad?

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1081696072580374528

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Milo and POTUS posted:

They had ice cream on subs I'm prett sre

WWII had an ice cream barge for morale purposes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Stultus Maximus posted:

WWII had an ice cream barge for morale purposes.

We thank your mom for her service

e:weird turn of events and wrong thread, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

I mean it's 2019 now. Donnie possibly ordered someone to do something horribly illegal to score bigot points with his base? I don't think this is even up to Infrastructure Week levels, it's just a Saturday.