Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
make everyone play football in those inflatable sumo suits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Quotey posted:

that guys not gonna play again is he

he'll probably walk again

with like a robot boot or some poo poo

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

*squints at photo* story checks out chief

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Quotey posted:

idiot, im investing in catfood

do not invest in just one cat food. you can purchase ETFs (encased tin foods) which offer exposure to the wider market or to a specific section of the market. see below

i put my clients in a selection of minced, diced, and pate cat foods with exposure to chicken, turkey, and seafood. get a lot of good feedback and the performance is astronomical, really outperformed the market after the recent dip

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

DryGoods posted:

make everyone play football in those inflatable sumo suits

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

ShriekingMarxist posted:

i like how when there's a Windows feature i like, it invariably breaks for no reason

latest casualty is the contextual right click options on task bar shortcuts/windows. used to be able to get a list of saved notepad files on the notepad shortcut, and recently played library games on Steam to launch, but none are working after multiple restarts :shrug:

my favorite feature is when it decides to install 45 minutes of updates upon boot-up, usually when i have a deadline an hour away

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Siljmonster posted:

its good that theres so many rules in football now but people still get ripped in half all the time, could we maybe, abolish the NFL?

NFL will fold in the next ~50 years, it's already losing popularity because players kneeling for the anthem and disrespecting TRUMP the CTE injuries and poo poo like this, also the peewee leagues are drying up because soccer is a way healthier/fun/safe game for kids that aren't just staring into the abyss of their black mirrors 24/7

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

cumshitter posted:

do not invest in just one cat food. you can purchase ETFs (encased tin foods) which offer exposure to the wider market or to a specific section of the market. see below

i put my clients in a selection of minced, diced, and pate cat foods with exposure to chicken, turkey, and seafood. get a lot of good feedback and the performance is astronomical, really outperformed the market after the recent dip

again, you are a fool. dry food is the future. it lasts!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1081735898679701505?s=21

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Agronox posted:

my favorite feature is when it decides to install 45 minutes of updates upon boot-up, usually when i have a deadline an hour away

microsoft is the most valuable company in the world

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

football would honestly be far more entertaining if everybody had to waddle around in huge padded suits

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

tbqh these cats are very good and I love them

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ShriekingMarxist posted:

NFL will fold in the next ~50 years, it's already losing popularity because players kneeling for the anthem and disrespecting TRUMP the CTE injuries and poo poo like this, also the peewee leagues are drying up because soccer is a way healthier/fun/safe game for kids that aren't just staring into the abyss of their black mirrors 24/7

more like 10 imho

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

cumshitter posted:

ok i laughed, god damnit

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

do nfl players have like, injury insurance

like if ur kicked out because ur noggin got shaken a bit too much is there a payout

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I got a fancy new phone and it makes me feel as an old

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lmoeba shut the gently caress up realdonaldtrump

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
beautiful steel slats

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

this a good parody account

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Quotey posted:

like if ur kicked out because ur noggin got shaken a bit too much is there a payout

they sure don't!

for a fun educational infotainment video about how lovely the NFL is, see this Jon Bois video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZymSrDfLhW8

(seriously, pro watch)

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

he's YOUR president

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

when you zoom out like that it really underlines how flimsy and weak the ~wall~ looks

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Agronox posted:

i have it configured to update when i shutdown at night (which still manages to screw up sometimes and has to reupdate when i start up in the morning) so maybe it's changed, but win 10 update used to have multiple progress screens all telling me how they were almost done and i hated each of them

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Quotey posted:

that guys not gonna play again is he

nah he'll probably be fine. sports medicine is extremely good nowadays and it looks like that was a clean break. what would get complicated is if something happened like to that one Bears(?) tight end who had his knee go sideways and the doctors had to scramble to save it since a lot of his blood vessels and nerves got sheared

Quotey posted:

yeah

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol the spikey wall

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

trump

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Trafnk

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

they do? huh. i thought they were still fighting for pensions and healthcare and poo poo like that beyond playing years, even after injury breaks contract and poo poo.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ShriekingMarxist posted:

they sure don't!

no there definitely is injury insurance. I remember Jermichael Finley collecting on his insurance after realizing he couldn't play anymore because of the neck injury

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

conflicting answers. the truth must be in the middle (you can probably get it from somewhere, noone does)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ShriekingMarxist posted:

they do? huh. i thought they were still fighting for pensions and healthcare and poo poo like that beyond playing years, even after injury breaks contract and poo poo.

it's not league provided which is probably where the confusion is from

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

healthy president

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

see through wall by necessity

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's vodka and diet soda hth

Once again da fascist CSPAM enforcers attack innocent leftists

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

you can get insurance for pretty much anything you want.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

hahah the market is going to react extremely well to all this good news monday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
fukken love my corny facebook meme president