Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Duscat posted:

judohobo > pizzamatrix

lmao judohobo how long ago was that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mariana Horchata posted:

not as good as when his genitals got ratio'd off his body

fair analysis

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

One for everything

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ShriekingMarxist posted:

OKC is in my top 5.

the best Pumpkins is prolly Siamese Dream

anyone who says Gish is trying too hard

for real siamese dream is much better

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
imagine how cucked your country is when you let capitalists keep like 70-80% of the money they make inside your borders when they're using all of your infrastructure constantly to do it

you think your sedan tears up the highways and roads every year? it's those 18 wheelers fulla commodities and raw materials being ferried around.

they underpay their labor force and have them seeking government assistance, tax credits/rebates, grants, and all sorts of things they should be able to afford with a good paying full time job

and then have the gall to bitch about having to be partners with the government on money earned above TEN MILLION DOLLARS lmao

most of which they'll end up stashing away anyway or offsetting through some accounting fuckery, charitable 501c foundation blind trust bull poo poo.

i get why AOC started with 70% over ten million on personal wealth, but realistically to get anywhere near even a tenth of the reckoning that capitalists deserve it'd have to be 90% + on everything over a million + way higher corporate taxes and aggressive pursuit of offshoring. fat chance of that happening though.

gently caress the wealthy

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bip Roberts posted:

throwing copper
razorblade suitcase
astro creep: 2000

:stare:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

TAXES

WALL

URTPM!!!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sir Tonk posted:

for real siamese dream is much better

Adore <:mad:>

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

pillsburysoldier posted:

so, like

was beetlejuice in a relationship with a minor in the cartoon or am I misremembering?

quote:

According to Beetlejuice, she's the only person he knows that is "nice" in ways he can actually stomach. She's kind to all animals, even insects and worms; in "Out of My Mind," he observes that no one is nicer to worms (or to him) than she is. He even has a shrine to her inside his mind, indicative of just how much he reveres her.

He also describes her, in the episode "It's a Wonderful Afterlife," as "the greatest person I know."

In "Oh Brother," he explicitly states that he would do anything for her.

She says the main reasons BJ is her best friend is because he makes her laugh, he knows 101 ways to eat beetles, and (in his own words) he's "the ghost with the most."

Lydia and Beetlejuice are often "shipped" by many fans of the cartoon; according to several of the writers, this was invoked deliberately in the show. Several characters they encounter are uncertain as to the exact nature of their relationship, but it's clear to everyone who meets them that Lydia is the one individual who matters the most to Beetlejuice.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1081706841724411905

how the hell do you possibly make a profit on tuna bought at 5000 bucks a pound, especially since its including all the bones and poo poo

like how goddamn expensive is rich people sushi

3.1 million dollars

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ShriekingMarxist posted:

imagine how cucked your country is when you let capitalists keep like 70-80% of the money they make inside your borders when they're using all of your infrastructure constantly to do it

you think your sedan tears up the highways and roads every year? it's those 18 wheelers fulla commodities and raw materials being ferried around.

they underpay their labor force and have them seeking government assistance, tax credits/rebates, grants, and all sorts of things they should be able to afford with a good paying full time job

and then have the gall to bitch about having to be partners with the government on money earned above TEN MILLION DOLLARS lmao

most of which they'll end up stashing away anyway or offsetting through some accounting fuckery, charitable 501c foundation blind trust bull poo poo.

i get why AOC started with 70% over ten million on personal wealth, but realistically to get anywhere near even a tenth of the reckoning that capitalists deserve it'd have to be 90% + on everything over a million + way higher corporate taxes and aggressive pursuit of offshoring. fat chance of that happening though.

huh

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
looking forward to the oceans being completely devoid of life

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i love trump's thought process of going with "Adam Schitt", because just writing "Adam poo poo" while still funny would be too on the nose

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

how the hell do you possibly make a profit on tuna bought at 5000 bucks a pound, especially since its including all the bones and poo poo

you gift it to a principe

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ShriekingMarxist posted:

Forging immigrant documents to pay your slaves in your golf clubs might be the "thing" that has teeth.

trump signed off on it some says, muellers got a case so big and sweaty its dripping.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

for real I do still like astrocreep. This was my irl top 3 1996 mix tho

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1022528743057879043?s=21

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
mid 90's rock was good, it all turned to poo poo around like, 1998 for some reason?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

lmao judohobo how long ago was that

oh my god have you even gone to see judohobo recently

it survives the test of time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xK6Tjfsr2Y

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

can i say how much i miss your last av addamere

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ShriekingMarxist posted:

what if TRUMP

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
uh excuse me but what if *gets pelted with a ton of stones from off camera*

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a helpful bear posted:

can i say how much i miss your last av addamere

i dunno, can you?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

This is the kind of thing rich executives buy their rich executive friends.

At a certain point in the culture it's just about how much you spend rather than what the item is.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

not as good as when his genitals got ratio'd off his body

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

tup

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ShriekingMarxist posted:

mid 90's rock was good, it all turned to poo poo around like, 1998 for some reason?

nu metal and rap rock happened and everyone got tired of the angsty shtick, even from good bands, so they played a bunch of more experimental alt rock on the radio that sucked

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i remember the judohobo thread live, it was SA classic forums in top form, just astonished at the craft that went into every gif

artisinal masterwork shitposting

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

also free al

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I want a wall tall enough for Spiderman to webzip across.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
bring back rap rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gjx-ZQuQ_Y

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

ShriekingMarxist posted:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that tuna price is in yen it was caught in japan idiot

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ASenileAnimal posted:

also free al

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
tuna scarcity drives up prices? :thunk:

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Is GobiasIndustries ever coming back? I miss their posts.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Pancakes posted:

Is GobiasIndustries ever coming back? I miss their posts.

They boofed off to who knows where.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Bert Roberge posted:

At a certain point in the culture it's just about how much you spend rather than what the item is.

go down the kobe beef rabbit hole, and truffles.

go down all the food rabbit holes.

people pay alot for bird spit and love it.

bottle of 1945 Mouton-Rothschild that sold at Sotheby's in 2007 for $310,000.

and drinks too, don't forget the drinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Bert Roberge posted:

https://twitter.com/cursedads/status/1080629150224998401?s=21