Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
I got a new smart TV a few months ago that can play Twitch and I am very much looking forward to having weird speedrun dreams for the next week while AGDQ plays during the gaps in which I'm actually sleeping and not watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

GLOSS posted:

I got a new smart TV a few months ago that can play Twitch and I am very much looking forward to having weird speedrun dreams for the next week while AGDQ plays during the gaps in which I'm actually sleeping and not watching.

The fastest dreams around! Screens don't turn off, you do.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

GDQ induced dreams are the weirdest too.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

GLOSS posted:

I love doing this.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

GLOSS posted:

Always a hard call for me, I can watch GDQ in the living room on the bigger TV, but I can shitpost so much faster at my computer...

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i dreamed i was posting in this thread but there was a timer the whole time and i somehow knew it was any%

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Ramos posted:

GDQ induced dreams are the weirdest too.

Musical_Daredevil
Dec 23, 2008

Need some backup NOW!

SeXReX posted:

The room next to mine is occupied with loud people this is payback for all the nights at agdq14 I got blackout drunk in whatever hotel room would have me.

I set up Pringles in the practice room and it was legit one of the first games being played today.

I need caffeine

I caught a glimpse of it on my way to the stream room. Might stop by during the week if I have some time and experience the pringles.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

I went and got groceries so I can sit on my goony rear end for a few days and :justpost: and I came back to only 82 new posts. We're not getting to page 69 by the start that way!

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

BaconCopter posted:

I went and got groceries so I can sit on my goony rear end for a few days and :justpost: and I came back to only 82 new posts. We're not getting to page 69 by the start that way!

42 with an implied 0 is acceptable

also it won’t be a problem if sent is involved in the preshow

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

BaconCopter posted:

Most sane EU goons are in bed. BUT I think it'll ramp up again when the start time gets closer, 69 before the actual start is still possible, it's only just over 20 pages... (Though I'm not sure we'll actually make it either tbh).

edit: thread is 24 (25?) hours old :toot:

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Look :fluffy: the West Coast has gotta pick up the slack as we East Coasters drop off to sleep and get ready for the REAL Shitpost Speedruns.

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Hmm which internet meme should go here again?

a penus posted:

my finest hour

Should have waited 69 seconds

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

12 hours :toot:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

:sanix:

Man I need to get some sleep at some point... and shower and eat. So much to do in 12 hours!

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I got a SNES mini from dad for christmas and I just finished up my casual Super Metroid run with a 4:20 in game time

It's an omen

We starting in an hour and a half?

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

I got a SNES mini from dad for christmas and I just finished up my casual Super Metroid run with a 4:20 in game time

It's an omen

12 hours my dude

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

If only :eng99:

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

MORE POSTING

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
The restream of last year's final day is running nearly 8K viewers already, people are ready.

Looking at the schedule, the Awful Games block is Thursday morning right? I can only assume a DOS version of Mega Man is gonna be some trash garbage...

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

GLOSS posted:

The restream of last year's final day is running nearly 8K viewers already, people are ready.

Looking at the schedule, the Awful Games block is Thursday morning right? I can only assume a DOS version of Mega Man is gonna be some trash garbage...

That Bloodborne run was hype live and hype now, that run is loving baller.

Yeah starts with DOS MM and ends around Trio the Punch: Never Forget Me. Hypest block around.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
For the first time I donated something to a GDQ to use as a prize. So keep an eye out for a modded Jungle Green N64. No idea when it's going up, but I think it's the favorite thing I ever modded.

Can't wait for this thread to be at 150 pages before the marathon starts.

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Hmm which internet meme should go here again?

GLOSS posted:

Now it's the interview with ChristosOwen :swoon: (and andy) hyping their randomizer run

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

Ravus posted:

That Bloodborne run was hype live and hype now, that run is loving baller.

Yeah starts with DOS MM and ends around Trio the Punch: Never Forget Me. Hypest block around.

I saw a Episode 1 game and a Garfield game and pretty much assumed everything around it was gonna be hilariously bad. They're about to roll into a Final Fantasy run on the replay and those usually murder my interest, which sucks because it's gonna put me to sleep before the rerun of the LttP randomizer which I kinda remember being a glorious trainwreck.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Ravus posted:

:sanix:

Man I need to get some sleep at some point... and shower and eat. So much to do in 12 hours!

I've been going to bed right around the time AGDQ is supposed to start, so I guess I'm just not going to sleep tonight.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

BaconCopter posted:

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

42 with an implied 0 is acceptable

also it wont be a problem if sent is involved in the preshow

Ravus posted:

Most sane EU goons are in bed. BUT I think it'll ramp up again when the start time gets closer, 69 before the actual start is still possible, it's only just over 20 pages... (Though I'm not sure we'll actually make it either tbh).

edit: thread is 24 (25?) hours old :toot:

Sage Grimm posted:

Look :fluffy: the West Coast has gotta pick up the slack as we East Coasters drop off to sleep and get ready for the REAL Shitpost Speedruns.

mangler103 posted:

For the first time I donated something to a GDQ to use as a prize. So keep an eye out for a modded Jungle Green N64. No idea when it's going up, but I think it's the favorite thing I ever modded.

Can't wait for this thread to be at 150 pages before the marathon starts.

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission
i've made something with the potential to be powerful but i need your help

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

a penus posted:

:eyepop:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
oh my god how are we already at 37 pages

hi speedfriends, my gf and i got engaged this week!

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Nemo2342 posted:

I've been going to bed right around the time AGDQ is supposed to start, so I guess I'm just not going to sleep tonight.

I shifted my sleeping schedule to wake up around the time GDQ starts! Then I found out I have poo poo to do 4 hours before that :( Best laid plans of mice and shitposters often get hosed over by family :confuoot:

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
Just a note, when I started reading this thread about 2-3 hours ago, it was at 30 pages, and now that I'm at the end, it's almost to 40. Posting singularity incoming.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

GLOSS posted:

I saw a Episode 1 game and a Garfield game and pretty much assumed everything around it was gonna be hilariously bad. They're about to roll into a Final Fantasy run on the replay and those usually murder my interest, which sucks because it's gonna put me to sleep before the rerun of the LttP randomizer which I kinda remember being a glorious trainwreck.

I like FF runs but I'm a masochist with a lot of nostalgia. (Plus they usually have good couches and talk a lot).

Actually hyped for 9 hour run of FF9 this AGDQ!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

BaconCopter posted:

MORE POSTING

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

axeil posted:

:justpost:

Hi speedfriend, congratulations!

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

axeil posted:

Congrats! I got engaged last month!

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

a penus posted:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

a penus posted:

Just loving Post?

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

axeil posted:

oh poo poo, nice, congrats!

good thing I was reading the thread or I might've missed this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Ravus posted:

Just loving Post?

Just post or

YOU WILL REGRET THIS